71%
package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

To be truthful, I have no idea if this product does what it says it does. Regardless, I have used it as part of my standard makeup regime the past few months and have been satisfied with its effects. I have been using it as a substitute to my Estee Lauder powder. Seems alright thus far.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

a year ago

This is my HG setting powder. The packaging is a bit different now but the formula hasn't changed. If you don't have oily skin this might leave you feeling a little too matte/dry. My makeup lasts all day with or without setting spray. The best part is this product has no flashback whatsoever. Some powders work really well on me but in photos I look like a ghost. I never have that problem with this one and it's under $10. If you live in a humid place like I do and have a problem with oily skin this stuff is amazing. I take a dry or very lightly damp beauty blender and get a bit of this on it, tap off the excess and use for easy touch ups through the day and it doesn't give me cake face even if I use it multiple times.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

My new HG! Very finely milled powder that does not break out my sensitive acne prone skin and keeps the shine away. Love it!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

1.0

2 years ago

WORST POSSIBLE ALLERGIC REACTION.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

2.0

2 years ago

As face powder, NOPE ! Dries out too much. The applicator is hard to apply. As a dry shampoo, love this. A very quick way to fix oily flat bangs. Hate the packaging though. Powder everywhere flying.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair

from

3 years ago

I recently finished this powder and am thinking of repurchasing because it worked so well for me. The texture is soft and fine, it smells refreshing and left a soft matte finish. I use this powder with a brush over my foundation and my make up last most of the day. On days when I don't wear foundation, this powder keeps my shine away. Highly recommended

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3.0

3 years ago

Pros: Travel Friendly Finely Mild Affordable Cons: Accentuates my pores (this makes every single pore look way more visible) Leaves a white cast Quite an obvious flashback Does not control oil Chemical Smell

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3.0

3 years ago

The product is average. I have oily skin this product only keeps me matte for at most 1-2 hours (the hot and humid weather here doesn't help too). Although it's really cheap, I think this would better suit people with drier skin, those with oily skin give should give this a miss and try find a better powder.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrown

2.0
from

3 years ago

Background: I've extremely oily skin on my t-zone with mix dry patches, and a couple of hormonal blemishes from time to time and rosacea. I don't like this powder. I don't think that it does what it claims or that it looks good on the skin. It does not keep matte for more time, I think that at the drugstore there are powders that help control the oils way better. It only comes with one shade and it should leave a transparent look on the skin. It doesn't. I'm quite fair skin, I don't mind the color, but I can definitely tell it leaves some yellowish color on the skin. The powder is too thick for a loose powder, it can very easily leave you with that heavy texture look and only makes you look that you put a lot of makeup on and you have a ton of flaws on your skin. It isn't good. Btw, I also bought the Innisfree No-sebum blur primer and this primer is HORRIBLE. I mean, I can tolerate the powder and use it from time to time, because it sets my makeup and does the job like a regular powder would do... Oh but the primer, it's the worst thing that I've tried for oily skin. When you put it, it kind leaves a matte finish and a smoth, even and poreless look. But right there I could fell in my fingers the oils left from the primer.. 1h hour later.. my skin will be a oily mess. It just bad.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

It give you a flawless finish, literally. After using this powder over your foundation or concealer, your skin will feel very smooth !! And this stuff is very affordable ! def. recommend this loose powder! Although if you have very dry skin, don't bake with this powder, your dry patches will show. As I have normal to dry skin, I use this loose powder only to set my make up so it wouldn't crease.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral