innisfree No Sebum Loose Powder

innisfree No Sebum Loose Powder
No Sebum Loose Powder

3.9

SILICA, CORN STARCH MODIFIED, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRICTRIGLYCERIDE, MICA, METHICONE, MINERALSALTS, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, FRAGRANCE

on 11/3/2018 1:41:00 PM

This is my HG setting powder. The packaging is a bit different now but the formula hasn't changed. If you don't have oily skin this might leave you feeling a little too matte/dry. My makeup lasts all day with or without setting spray.

The best part is this product has no flashback whatsoever. Some powders work really well on me but in photos I look like a ghost. I never have that problem with this one and it's under $10.

If you live in a humid place like I do and have a problem with oily skin this stuff is amazing. I take a dry or very lightly damp beauty blender and get a bit of this on it, tap off the excess and use for easy touch ups through the day and it doesn't give me cake face even if I use it multiple times.

on 2/19/2018 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My new HG! Very finely milled powder that does not break out my sensitive acne prone skin and keeps the shine away. Love it!

on 2/15/2018 9:07:00 PM

WORST POSSIBLE ALLERGIC REACTION.

on 8/20/2017 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

As face powder, NOPE ! Dries out too much. The applicator is hard to apply.
As a dry shampoo, love this. A very quick way to fix oily flat bangs.
Hate the packaging though. Powder everywhere flying.

on 7/13/2017 2:21:00 PM

I recently finished this powder and am thinking of repurchasing because it worked so well for me. The texture is soft and fine, it smells refreshing and left a soft matte finish. I use this powder with a brush over my foundation and my make up last most of the day. On days when I don't wear foundation, this powder keeps my shine away. Highly recommended

Pros:
Travel Friendly
Finely Mild
Affordable

Cons:
Accentuates my pores (this makes every single pore look way more visible)
Leaves a white cast
Quite an obvious flashback
Does not control oil
Chemical Smell

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The product is average. I have oily skin this product only keeps me matte for at most 1-2 hours (the hot and humid weather here doesn't help too). Although it's really cheap, I think this would better suit people with drier skin, those with oily skin give should give this a miss and try find a better powder.

on 10/8/2016 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Background: I've extremely oily skin on my t-zone with mix dry patches, and a couple of hormonal blemishes from time to time and rosacea.

I don't like this powder. I don't think that it does what it claims or that it looks good on the skin.

It does not keep matte for more time, I think that at the drugstore there are powders that help control the oils way better.

It only comes with one shade and it should leave a transparent look on the skin. It doesn't. I'm quite fair skin, I don't mind the color, but I can definitely tell it leaves some yellowish color on the skin.

The powder is too thick for a loose powder, it can very easily leave you with that heavy texture look and only makes you look that you put a lot of makeup on and you have a ton of flaws on your skin. It isn't good.

Btw, I also bought the Innisfree No-sebum blur primer and this primer is HORRIBLE. I mean, I can tolerate the powder and use it from time to time, because it sets my makeup and does the job like a regular powder would do... Oh but the primer, it's the worst thing that I've tried for oily skin.
When you put it, it kind leaves a matte finish and a smoth, even and poreless look. But right there I could fell in my fingers the oils left from the primer.. 1h hour later.. my skin will be a oily mess. It just bad.

on 7/8/2016 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It give you a flawless finish, literally. After using this powder over your foundation or concealer, your skin will feel very smooth !!

And this stuff is very affordable ! def. recommend this loose powder! Although if you have very dry skin, don't bake with this powder, your dry patches will show. As I have normal to dry skin, I use this loose powder only to set my make up so it wouldn't crease.

on 4/9/2016 10:47:00 AM

This is surely my to go loose powder. Never fail to come back to this loose powder after I had ran out of it. This has got many other uses as well. One of which I used it for my oily fringe at the end of the day. Take a little powder and put it in your hair and look fresh again. It is easy to carry around and does not cause any break out as well.