Tweezerman Mini tweezers

Tweezerman Mini tweezers

on 12/20/2016 8:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love these, definitely the best tweezers I have ever owned. I think the mini version is ideal to hold and these are so sharp they just easily grab every hair.

on 1/24/2016 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Don't be fooled that being classed as mini they are less effective. The fact that they are sightly smaller makes them easier to use

I wish I'd gotten these sooner and didn't settle for those cheap, basic drugstore tweezers!
I'm glad I got the mini ones because the regular-sized one looked too big, the mini is better in terms of size and grip for me. This gets even the shortest, tiniest hairs and stays sharp for ages. I've used this on my eyebrows, underarms, even on my legs to extract ingrowns. Great to give as gifts to your girlfriends, too. Keep them in the plastic tube casing when not in use to prolong the sharpness. Considering getting a couple more for my travel toiletry bag and to have an extra at home!

on 9/2/2013 11:32:00 AM

My usual tweezers, which cost about $4 and have been great for years, had finally gone dull and I couldn't pull any brow hairs with them, even the longer ones. So when my birthday bucks from Ulta showed up in my inbox, I went and got these. Normally I would not be down to spend $15 on a set of tweezers - I would probably max out at $6. However, I ended up paying all of a $1.07 for them between coupons and bucks and I was very glad to finally get some authentic Tweezermans because I'd always heard they were the best.

I went with the mini because they were less expensive than the full size and my usual pair was about the same, so I'm used to that size for working with. These are as great as everyone says. They come in a variety of colors and sometimes patterns too, in a little plastic tube case. They are super sharp and grab even the smallest nub of a brow hair that has barely begun to poke out of the skin. It's really impressive, actually. The slant tip is perfect for grabbing and they pinch cleanly together for a quick and precise pull. My brows have never looked so clean!

Update: It's only been ten days, I haven't used them that much and they have already started to get duller and have trouble grabbing the tiny hairs. Disappointing. I'm bumping down to a score of 3, but if they continue to dull so quickly that will go ever lower.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

After years of buying (and constantly losing) drugstore tweezers I finally bit the bullet and invested in a Tweezerman on the advice of several friends (and magazines and the Internet). I'm glad I did! I bought the mini size, since it was a little cheaper and came with a plastic tube for storing/ traveling and I haven't had any problems with it. The tips are nice and sharp and haven't dulled in the months I've been using them (almost daily!) but I read somewhere that you can send them to Tweezerman for free sharpening - anyone know if this is true?

Anyway, if I lost this guy I might invest in the regular-sized Tweezerman just because I have long fingers, but I'd miss having the plastic tube to keep it safe. Hopefully I don't lose them though!

on 4/2/2015 3:05:00 AM

Love them! Wish I bought them sooner! Thought I would try the mini size first because I didn't want to spend more money on the regular size if they weren't any good, but I have to say these do a great job and are the perfect size. They also come with a little plastic tube to keep them in which is really handy and will make sure they don't get ruined whilst in your make up bag! very happy with this product :)

on 11/10/2012 1:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Quality is as good as full size Tweezermans, great for travel

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I had the full sized version for a couple of years until I recently lost them, went to buy a replacement pair only to find that they're $49.95 here (welcome to the joys of buying beauty products in australia!) so bought the mini pair (still $27!!!) to keep in my handbag/get me through until a full size pair that I bought online arrives.
The Mini tweezers are still above and beyond any of the cheaper tweezers I've ever owned, but not as good as the full sized version. Maybe it's my big hands, but I find them to be just a bit awkward to use - they're fine for just plucking that stray hair, but I wouldn't want to be really doing my eyebrows with them.
Still, they're super cute (I got polka dot ones!) and will make a good travel/handbag pair. But if you've never had tweezermans before, fork out the extra money for the full sized pair to get the full effect of their awesomeness!

on 4/21/2012 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

WOW these tweezers are insanely sharp!!! I threw away the plastic tube case it came in because I stainless steel is pretty hard to damage, but I kept the rubber cover for the sharp tip. It is able to pluck all my fine brow hairs. I have very small hands so the mini fits perfect in my grip. It is very effective, high quality, sleek designed, and compact. Although it was about twice the cost of other tweezers, I plan on getting my money's worth by using these for many years to come. I'm very happy with this investment! :)

on 10/9/2012 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I think that we can all agree that there is NOTHING worse than a hair that you cannot pluck because your tweezers suck and it keeps slipping through. I finally bit the bullet and purchased these tweezers (the mini version) for $11.50. They work extremely well and get every tiny little hair. It's true that they are very sharp, but that is an advantage when the hair is slightly ingrown.
I would definitely recommend these as a tiny investment, they are worth the hype.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools