70%
package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

I can't get over how great these tweezers are. They're pink, small, cute - what could be better? They can grab the tiniest hairs outside your brow area without pinching your skin too much. I heard about them on galadarling.com & hesitated when I saw the price - mine were £7 - but they're worth every penny of it. They're also perfect for travelling & trust me, you won't be disappointed.

About reviewer (183 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Other, Fine

EyesBlue

11 years ago

My first Tweezerman and got the mini one because it was pink with white polka dots. It's the prettiest tweezers I've ever seen. It's also the most expensive tweezers I've ever gotten but I think it's totally worth it because it's the best tweezer I've ever used. I never really thought a really good (and most of the time pricey) tweezers really made any difference but after using Tweezerman I'm totally sold!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

12 years ago

Blah, don't waste your money. I actually paid 5$ for it on sale from Urban Outfitters. I have the full size and this is way inferior.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

2.0

12 years ago

This is another product that started out with rave reviews only to sell out to a cheaper manufacturer with the end product being inferior to the original. I suppose that says it all, but to be more specific: I bought a Tweezerman mini tweezer last year and loved it. In fact, I'm still using it in its original form, no sharpening, no new tips, etc. Over the past two months I bought two other Tweezerman mini tweezers. One of them stated "Professional" on the quite difficult to open packaging. Both of them were weak approximations of the original tweezer. I would fully expect Tweezerman to refute my assumption that they've outsourced to a less-capable manufacturer, but two different tweezers, both "Tweezerman," don't lie, especially when contrasted with the Tweezermans of years' past. I would not buy this product again unless they still have some of the original Tweezerman products around, i.e., the mini versions.

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

12 years ago

Just got these in hot pink and I love them! They are nice and small, which make them incredibly easy to use! While they were a little pricey at around 12 dollars for mini size, I think they are definitely worth it. My brows look very nice and well groomed. Have always loved this brand and will definitely continue to repurchase!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

12 years ago

I got these in a little travel set in a red case with mini pointed ones...and I have to say...I LOVE these tweezers...they seriously get the tiniest of hairs...well worth the price.

About reviewer (129 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

12 years ago

These are perfect for your purse or to use on the go. I have bought about 4 pair of these so far for myself and my mom. If I'm out and see a stray eyebrow hair and I don't have my tweezers it bugs me all day...but I never have to worry about that now!!

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

12 years ago

I've purchased the mini tweezer set three times! Yeah, three times, because I've lost a set at the hotel and my sister and friend had swiped the other sets! Needless to say, I love the mini tweezers. In fact, I prefer these to the regular sized Tweezerman. Maybe I'm the odd one out, but I feel that the large regular sized ones are too large and I'm afraid I'm going to poke my eyes out. The mini size allow me to get up really close against the mirror. I guess this is the same reason why I prefer short-handled brushes over longer length ones. What else can I say, the tweezers are sharp, gets every hair out (I'm partial to the slanted tip over the pointed) and my brows look perfectly groomed (in fact, I get the brows waxed every other month only because I can maintain the shape easily with my tweezerman).

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

12 years ago

I'm not sure if the larger one works better, but I'm content with the mini one. The one flaw it has is that is doesn't pick up the finer hairs unless I zero in on them, unlike the claim that it gets every hair. As an eco-chick, I'm disappointed to say that the cardboard-back packaging was wasteful and somewhat difficult.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium

HairBlack

3.0

12 years ago

I've never tried the full sized Tweezermans, but I'm guessing they're way better than these. It's not that these are awful, they just don't live up to the Tweezerman hype. They don't grab hairs that easily and I've pinched myself a couple of times. Edit: I've tried the normal slant Tweezermans and they are way better. Not knocnking down a lippie, but don't bother with this if you think they are a cheap version of the bigger one.

About reviewer (121 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure