E.L.F. Studio Angled Blush Brush

Studio Angled Blush Brush

4.7

on 6/6/2017 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

A great angled brush, the bristles don't fall off on my face which is always appreciated! I use this for both my blush and bronzer, after concealer and powder. I wash it with a brush cleanser every couple weeks. I find that it applies naturally color to my cheeks, not too harsh of a line or anything. It's a great product!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I used this for bronzer for a really long time. The slant is great for bronzing your cheekbones. I've recently discovered less dense brushes and realized this brush was moving my makeup around as I applied bronzer with it (even when I used a light hand)

I now actually prefer using the ELF Selfie Ready Foundation Blurring Brush & Beautifully Bare Blending Brush for applying bronzer.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Fantastic brush, the bristles are soft, angle-cut and work well for blush, contour and highlighting. A little too flexible if you are looking to blend after accidentally depositing too much pigment but if this isn't a problem then the brush is very easy to use. Hardest decision I have to make is which product to use with the brush. Love e.l.f. brushes!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm a big fan of ELF brushes and this is another great one to grab, just not for a blush brush (I prefer a stipple brush). I prefer it for highlight, undereye powder, contour...it's a pretty nice little brush for a crazy price. I haven't had any issues with loose hairs or defects with their brushes either, after several years use I'd say that's pretty good. I think this is perfect for packing on dense color so I actually would not recommend it at all for blush. If you haven't tried their brushes yet, I seriously recommend it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Wasn't expecting this brush to be so good because of its affordable price! I was blown away at how well this brush applies and blend products! This crush is so good for multitasking - I literally use it to do my full face!

I use it to apply powder to set my base, apply my bronzer, blusher, and also highlight since they are all powder! All I have to do is swipe away the excess powder before using another type of powder. I have been doing this for at least 4 years with the same brush and it has never disappointed me! I wash it alot yet it still retains its shape and quality wuthout shedding.

Highly highly recommend!! :)

on 3/9/2017 4:57:00 PM

I love this brush!! It's mutifuntional as well as great quality and cheap priced. For blush it works well but it holds a lot of product so be sure to tap off excess product. I think the best use is for bronzer and highlighters.It's super soft and doesn't shed. Awesome brush for little $$.

on 3/1/2017 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is my #1 brush for applying bronzer/contour to my face. I love it. Like others have mentioned, it's super soft, angled to help apply, and blends so well. I've washed this several times - and it's never shed and retains it's shape. I don't use this for blush, mostly because I like a big soft brush for blush.

I tried using ELF's contour brush ($6.00) but HATED IT with a passion and stopped using it. This is a great multi-use brush - and a great price ($4.00). I may buy another just to have in case I think of something else to use it for!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This brush is the bomb. Seriously, the ratings pretty much speak for themselves. I actually use this to contour with, and find it SO soft, SO dense, SO great for blending. I can imagine for blush it works great as well, it's truly amazing.
I am so happy E.L.F. is around because, let's be honest, one area the drugstore was always sorely lacking was in quality brushes. They have clearly cornered that market and I don't feel the need to spend insane amounts of money on brushes anymore. I'd rather spend that money on something a bit more fun, like eyeshadow or lipstick. Still, good quality brushes are an essential, and I can happily recommend this one as well as several others by E.L.F.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great brush! It is both soft and dense.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this brush! Its density makes it perfect for picking up and applying color and then blending it out. I use it for contouring my cheekbones. I appreciate the angle the brush bristles are cut at; they conform perfectly to the contours of the face and make it much easier to deliver a precise yet diffused amount of color.

For $3, you really can't beat it.

Popular Makeup Brushes