E.L.F. Studio Angled Blush Brush

Studio Angled Blush Brush

4.8

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This brush is the bomb. Seriously, the ratings pretty much speak for themselves. I actually use this to contour with, and find it SO soft, SO dense, SO great for blending. I can imagine for blush it works great as well, it's truly amazing.
I am so happy E.L.F. is around because, let's be honest, one area the drugstore was always sorely lacking was in quality brushes. They have clearly cornered that market and I don't feel the need to spend insane amounts of money on brushes anymore. I'd rather spend that money on something a bit more fun, like eyeshadow or lipstick. Still, good quality brushes are an essential, and I can happily recommend this one as well as several others by E.L.F.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great brush! It is both soft and dense.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this brush! Its density makes it perfect for picking up and applying color and then blending it out. I use it for contouring my cheekbones. I appreciate the angle the brush bristles are cut at; they conform perfectly to the contours of the face and make it much easier to deliver a precise yet diffused amount of color.

For $3, you really can't beat it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love e.l.f studio brushes! they are cheap in price but not in quality. Despite being advertised as a blush brush, I use this as my go to contour brush. The bristles deposit just the right amount of pigment yet seamlessly blend out my bronzer just right underneath my cheekbones and around my face without leaving any harsh lines. It feels nice and soft on my face and no shedding. I also like that it comes with the plastic holder to keep the bristles in shape. If you want good quality brushes without breaking your bank account I highly would recommend e.l.f studio brushes in general. This brush along with their stipple brush, flawless concealer and powder buffing brushes are all amazing

on 2/26/2016 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

this my go to contour brush, even tho it's for blush I love it for contouring but I need a new one because I wash it and ruined it, so remember girly brushed go upside down #sadgirl

on 2/14/2016 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great brush. Soft and doesn't shed. I use it for contouring, blush, and highlight.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My favorite contour brush of all time, dense enough to Contor, but not too dense to create a freak line

on 11/8/2015 11:46:00 PM

I love this brush I have the RT blush brush I like this one way better I also like how dense it is and it's great for contureing give it a try!!

on 11/1/2015 5:38:00 PM

I'm impressed by how good this inexpensive brush is! The bristles are densely-packed and feel soft and plush against skin. They are cut at an angle that makes contouring very easy. The handle feels solid and the bristles seem to be glued into the ferrule very well. I have washed this brush twice with my usual Dr. Bronner's lavender liquid castile soap and have experienced no shedding so far. The bristles have also maintained their softness. It's not the most luxurious or beautiful brush, but it's good quality for the price.

on 10/28/2015 2:50:00 PM

i LOVE this blush brush. Its perfectly dense for "hard" blushes (i love it for my Clinque Cheek Pops!)

Def recommend and i already picked up a backup to rotate in when needed.

Popular Makeup Brushes