E.L.F. Studio Angled Blush Brush

E.L.F. Studio Angled Blush Brush
Studio Angled Blush Brush

4.7

on 8/28/2017 12:23:00 PM

I don't like all the E.L.F. brushes I've ever bought, but this would be among my top five (in addition to the complexion brush). It's supposed to be for blush, but I use it for a lot more. (I have two or three of these.) For $3 to $4 it works really well. The brushes are dense, but not super packed, but they're not wimpy and wispy either. They're also soft enough to drift makeup and blend it across the skin. I've used it to apply blush, bronzer, to swipe on and blend foundation, too. (Mind you, I'm not some aspiring beauty guru who lives and dies by the contour. I just want a flush of color or to make my skin look a bit more even, thanks to makeup.) This brush is better for blush, but works well for other applications, too.

This is my favorite time-saving brush. I can use it for blush, bronzer, blending, highlighting and powder. The bristles are soft, but don't seem to fall out. If I am in a big hurry, I grab my lightest bronzer and this brush and accent my eyes with bronzer and then mascara. I just use the E.L.F. daily brush cleaning spray afterwards. For this price you can have one at work, home, and in the gym bag.

on 7/18/2017 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It's a nice blush brush. Densely packed, soft and precise. I use it mainly with my blush, but it's also working great for contouring. I've had it for more than 2 years now and it's still in great shape, no shedding and very budget friendly.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I used this for bronzer for a really long time. The slant is great for bronzing your cheekbones. I've recently discovered less dense brushes and realized this brush was moving my makeup around as I applied bronzer with it (even when I used a light hand)

I now actually prefer using the ELF Selfie Ready Foundation Blurring Brush & Beautifully Bare Blending Brush for applying bronzer.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Fantastic brush, the bristles are soft, angle-cut and work well for blush, contour and highlighting. A little too flexible if you are looking to blend after accidentally depositing too much pigment but if this isn't a problem then the brush is very easy to use. Hardest decision I have to make is which product to use with the brush. Love e.l.f. brushes!

on 6/6/2017 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

A great angled brush, the bristles don't fall off on my face which is always appreciated! I use this for both my blush and bronzer, after concealer and powder. I wash it with a brush cleanser every couple weeks. I find that it applies naturally color to my cheeks, not too harsh of a line or anything. It's a great product!

on 3/1/2017 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is my #1 brush for applying bronzer/contour to my face. I love it. Like others have mentioned, it's super soft, angled to help apply, and blends so well. I've washed this several times - and it's never shed and retains it's shape. I don't use this for blush, mostly because I like a big soft brush for blush.

I tried using ELF's contour brush ($6.00) but HATED IT with a passion and stopped using it. This is a great multi-use brush - and a great price ($4.00). I may buy another just to have in case I think of something else to use it for!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm a big fan of ELF brushes and this is another great one to grab, just not for a blush brush (I prefer a stipple brush). I prefer it for highlight, undereye powder, contour...it's a pretty nice little brush for a crazy price. I haven't had any issues with loose hairs or defects with their brushes either, after several years use I'd say that's pretty good. I think this is perfect for packing on dense color so I actually would not recommend it at all for blush. If you haven't tried their brushes yet, I seriously recommend it.

on 3/9/2017 4:57:00 PM

I love this brush!! It's mutifuntional as well as great quality and cheap priced. For blush it works well but it holds a lot of product so be sure to tap off excess product. I think the best use is for bronzer and highlighters.It's super soft and doesn't shed. Awesome brush for little $$.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Wasn't expecting this brush to be so good because of its affordable price! I was blown away at how well this brush applies and blend products! This crush is so good for multitasking - I literally use it to do my full face!

I use it to apply powder to set my base, apply my bronzer, blusher, and also highlight since they are all powder! All I have to do is swipe away the excess powder before using another type of powder. I have been doing this for at least 4 years with the same brush and it has never disappointed me! I wash it alot yet it still retains its shape and quality wuthout shedding.

Highly highly recommend!! :)

Popular Makeup Brushes