E.L.F. Studio Angled Blush Brush

E.L.F. Studio Angled Blush Brush
Studio Angled Blush Brush

4.8

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Fantastic brush, the bristles are soft, angle-cut and work well for blush, contour and highlighting. A little too flexible if you are looking to blend after accidentally depositing too much pigment but if this isn't a problem then the brush is very easy to use. Hardest decision I have to make is which product to use with the brush. Love e.l.f. brushes!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm a big fan of ELF brushes and this is another great one to grab, just not for a blush brush (I prefer a stipple brush). I prefer it for highlight, undereye powder, contour...it's a pretty nice little brush for a crazy price. I haven't had any issues with loose hairs or defects with their brushes either, after several years use I'd say that's pretty good. I think this is perfect for packing on dense color so I actually would not recommend it at all for blush. If you haven't tried their brushes yet, I seriously recommend it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Wasn't expecting this brush to be so good because of its affordable price! I was blown away at how well this brush applies and blend products! This crush is so good for multitasking - I literally use it to do my full face!

I use it to apply powder to set my base, apply my bronzer, blusher, and also highlight since they are all powder! All I have to do is swipe away the excess powder before using another type of powder. I have been doing this for at least 4 years with the same brush and it has never disappointed me! I wash it alot yet it still retains its shape and quality wuthout shedding.

Highly highly recommend!! :)

on 3/9/2017 4:57:00 PM

I love this brush!! It's mutifuntional as well as great quality and cheap priced. For blush it works well but it holds a lot of product so be sure to tap off excess product. I think the best use is for bronzer and highlighters.It's super soft and doesn't shed. Awesome brush for little $$.

on 3/1/2017 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is my #1 brush for applying bronzer/contour to my face. I love it. Like others have mentioned, it's super soft, angled to help apply, and blends so well. I've washed this several times - and it's never shed and retains it's shape. I don't use this for blush, mostly because I like a big soft brush for blush.

I tried using ELF's contour brush ($6.00) but HATED IT with a passion and stopped using it. This is a great multi-use brush - and a great price ($4.00). I may buy another just to have in case I think of something else to use it for!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This brush is the bomb. Seriously, the ratings pretty much speak for themselves. I actually use this to contour with, and find it SO soft, SO dense, SO great for blending. I can imagine for blush it works great as well, it's truly amazing.
I am so happy E.L.F. is around because, let's be honest, one area the drugstore was always sorely lacking was in quality brushes. They have clearly cornered that market and I don't feel the need to spend insane amounts of money on brushes anymore. I'd rather spend that money on something a bit more fun, like eyeshadow or lipstick. Still, good quality brushes are an essential, and I can happily recommend this one as well as several others by E.L.F.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great brush! It is both soft and dense.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this brush! Its density makes it perfect for picking up and applying color and then blending it out. I use it for contouring my cheekbones. I appreciate the angle the brush bristles are cut at; they conform perfectly to the contours of the face and make it much easier to deliver a precise yet diffused amount of color.

For $3, you really can't beat it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love e.l.f studio brushes! they are cheap in price but not in quality. Despite being advertised as a blush brush, I use this as my go to contour brush. The bristles deposit just the right amount of pigment yet seamlessly blend out my bronzer just right underneath my cheekbones and around my face without leaving any harsh lines. It feels nice and soft on my face and no shedding. I also like that it comes with the plastic holder to keep the bristles in shape. If you want good quality brushes without breaking your bank account I highly would recommend e.l.f studio brushes in general. This brush along with their stipple brush, flawless concealer and powder buffing brushes are all amazing

on 2/26/2016 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

this my go to contour brush, even tho it's for blush I love it for contouring but I need a new one because I wash it and ruined it, so remember girly brushed go upside down #sadgirl

Popular Makeup Brushes