Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

I was having a tough time applying blush (my face is kind of weird -- I have big cheeks but no well-defined cheekbones) and the shape of this brush really does the trick for getting powder blushes in the "right" place. An unlikely secret weapon for an admittedly frustrating part of my routine.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (146 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

fromkmon2

Feb/05/2018

I LOVE all the studio brushes! They are so soft and good quality. This one is great and can be multi-purpose. And the price!! You cannot beat it!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairOther

2.0

Dec/03/2017

For an embarrassing number of years, I've been using a PUR Minerals angled blush brush that came in a "Showstopper" from the Canadian Shopping Channel. I figured it was time to replace it and the similar angled brushes I read about from MAC and Sephora had mediocre reviews that didn't reflect their rather steep price. When I saw the positive reviews for this ELF brush …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1481 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

Nov/16/2017

Initially I liked this brush for contouring, but I found that I just wasn't reaching for it. It's just a bit too small and isn't as soft as the other studio brushes by ELF. I think it's an okay brush for the price but I likely wouldn't purchase it again if I lost it.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (443 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Aug/28/2017

I don't like all the E.L.F. brushes I've ever bought, but this would be among my top five (in addition to the complexion brush). It's supposed to be for blush, but I use it for a lot more. (I have two or three of these.) For $3 to $4 it works really well. The brushes are dense, but not super packed, but they're not wimpy and wispy either. They're also soft enough to drift …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (360 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Aug/20/2017

This is my favorite time-saving brush. I can use it for blush, bronzer, blending, highlighting and powder. The bristles are soft, but don't seem to fall out. If I am in a big hurry, I grab my lightest bronzer and this brush and accent my eyes with bronzer and then mascara. I just use the E.L.F. daily brush cleaning spray afterwards. For this price you can have one at work, home, and in …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

fromAmi85

Jul/18/2017

It's a nice blush brush. Densely packed, soft and precise. I use it mainly with my blush, but it's also working great for contouring. I've had it for more than 2 years now and it's still in great shape, no shedding and very budget friendly.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

Jun/06/2017

A great angled brush, the bristles don't fall off on my face which is always appreciated! I use this for both my blush and bronzer, after concealer and powder. I wash it with a brush cleanser every couple weeks. I find that it applies naturally color to my cheeks, not too harsh of a line or anything. It's a great product!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown

HairBlack

3.0

Jun/06/2017

I used this for bronzer for a really long time. The slant is great for bronzing your cheekbones. I've recently discovered less dense brushes and realized this brush was moving my makeup around as I applied bronzer with it (even when I used a light hand)

I now actually prefer using the ELF Selfie Ready Foundation Blurring Brush & Beautifully Bare Blending Brush for applying …

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (257 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Apr/16/2017

Fantastic brush, the bristles are soft, angle-cut and work well for blush, contour and highlighting. A little too flexible if you are looking to blend after accidentally depositing too much pigment but if this isn't a problem then the brush is very easy to use. Hardest decision I have to make is which product to use with the brush. Love e.l.f. brushes!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (897 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral