eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by skin type : Normal
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

on 5/27/2017 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Absolutely love the "Sweet Mint" my favorite!! I purchased the strawberry sorbet, and vanilla mint. Not so much on the strawberry sorbet and the vanilla mint is ok because the vanilla is more of the stronger note in the lip balm but it's better then the strawberry sorbet (in my opinion). However, The Sweet Mint tastes great and refreshing, plus adds a tiny tiny tingling sensation which I like. Also, come kissing time with my guy : ) he loves the mint taste and feel on his lips : )

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I like there stuff but it does not work as well but it keeps them from getting chapped but does not make them as soft as I thought I think the size could be bigger for the price

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm very disappointed with this product, it has absolutely NO smell at all and doesn't do anything to hydrate my lips, not to mention the very expensive price when it's no where near worth it.

on 5/8/2016 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I do like this balm, very moisturizing and smooth. I probably won't buy again only because I prefer a tube over the round sphere this came in. Also, they may test on animals, ( hard to find a definitive statement on this), and I absolutely cannot support that.
My favorite balms are Hurraw! Give them a try. Great selection, cruelty-free & vegan, and very affordable. 😊. Super company too, as I place about 1-2 orders a year for my favorites and they always include a personal note and a freebie!

on 5/5/2016 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Cute package and nice smelling, but I feel it doesn't hydrate my lips at all, so I guess is not that good but anyway I don't usually have dry or cracked lips.

It takes a long time for penetrating into the skin lip.

on 8/28/2015 9:00:00 AM

I loved this product in the winter, but when I moved to a tropical country, this stuff won't hold! My lipbalms go bad in like, two months, and they melted off the sphere :(

on 4/17/2015 7:02:00 PM

I just bought this today on a whim..I'm liking it so far! It's buttery on the lips when applied and keeps them soft. I had bought the mint one time before and it was so dry on my lips and when applying I did not buy the eos products for a while..glad I tried the strawberry!

I was in the check out line at a store and saw this. I have heard about it and seen it many times, but decided to buy it. I just thought it was cute. I never use lip balm/gloss or anything for my lips because it gets really cakey for some reason so I wasn't expecting much. This goes on perfectly and actually stays on. It also has a good smell.

on 8/11/2014 9:27:00 AM

This is my favorite of all the Eos lip balms, because it is extremely moisturizing, and the smell is an amazing sweet strawberry bubble gum scent. It is priced at $3.29 at most stores, which is worth it because it is an overall great product. I love this Eos so much and I use it every single day.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

So I heard all the hype about these and saw them on sale. I got strawberry sorbet. I'll start with saying it smelled nice and there's a variety of colors and scents. But they are so BORING! Zero color. No tint whatsoever. Like seriously who wants to collect them all because it's just like having 6 of the same clear balm. Also I am not a fan of the packaging at all. It's awkward and looks stupid in your pocket. Putting it on is ridiculous because you're just rubbing this block of balm all over your mouth. Especially if you have small lips this has no precision it will go all over your mouth and make a greasy mess. Won't repurchase