eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.5

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

on 7/24/2016 12:11:00 AM

I found this product to be an excellent moisturizer for the lips. It smells great. The price is pretty fair. So what's wrong with it?
The packaging! It's really inconvenient. I don't feel that it offers a practical method for application since it is shaped like a globe. The screw top is annoying to say the least. Sticks have been around forever and are easier to use and take with you.

on 7/23/2016 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Loved this thing the first time I bought it at Wal-Mart. A little expensive in my country but I loved the smell, the packaging is super cute, it's easy to find it in your handbag and the application is fun. However I bought a pack that included 4 of this and i started this color, being the one I had already tried before and it peeled the corner of my lips so badly. You don't see the side effects of this until it's too late. Yawning became hard to do, opening your mouth bigger than a hippopotamus does hurted my lips more :( I don't know what happened to this, it was perfect

To Read all 171 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/28/2016 5:30:00 PM

It is ok, and it moisturizes my lips pretty well too.

How ever the sweet tast of strawberry is nauseatingly. I prefer the bleu with the stripes (Vanilla-mint), the one from Rosebud.

It´s a little expencive I think, but I do like the packing.

on 5/8/2016 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I do like this balm, very moisturizing and smooth. I probably won't buy again only because I prefer a tube over the round sphere this came in. Also, they may test on animals, ( hard to find a definitive statement on this), and I absolutely cannot support that.
My favorite balms are Hurraw! Give them a try. Great selection, cruelty-free & vegan, and very affordable. 😊. Super company too, as I place about 1-2 orders a year for my favorites and they always include a personal note and a freebie!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Yes, it has a really cute design and it smells all lovely, BUT unfortunately it doesn't hydrate enough. I also feel like it is a bit drying and it crumbles in the corners of my lips after a couple hours - not pretty at all. I believe I've tried all the versions and my favourite has to be the blueberry one (light blue packaging), however, I will not be purchasing again.

on 5/5/2016 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Cute package and nice smelling, but I feel it doesn't hydrate my lips at all, so I guess is not that good but anyway I don't usually have dry or cracked lips.

It takes a long time for penetrating into the skin lip.

on 4/8/2016 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

EOS lip balms seem to be a hit or miss type of thing. I first used this lip balm in the "Summer Fruit" fragrance, but it peeled my lips off. I gave EOS another try because I got another sphere in this flavor as a gift. This time it really moisturized my lips and made them SO SMOOTH. However, I feel that Vaseline or Burt's Bees could do the same job as far as moisturizing goes so I don't think I would buy this product again. I still like the scent and the cute packaging though.

Bought this a few years ago & I remember finding it useless. This product might look cute because of the packaging but it didn't moisturize my lips at all no matter how many times I re-applied it. I might even say it caused them to dry up and crack. The strawberry scent smells decent.

I love eos balms but im going to have to give this specific strawberry one 3 lippies simply because i found it a little drying compared to the honey dew and mint ones. I love the smell but as soon as this ones done, i wont be repurchasing it. I have however repurchased the other ones.

on 11/1/2015 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love EOS lip balm, mainly (probably like everyone) because of their unusual shape that is so easy to find in my bag. I'm not in love really with this one scent but it's still nice. I just think it smells a little like strawberry scented plastic things. I don't think EOS is the most moisturizing lip balm ever, it's just an ok product for that purpose but on a whim, it's perfect.

Popular Lip Treatments