eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

Does not do anything . It doesn't moisturize or heal lips.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I expected so much more.I had much cheaper lipbalm (eos is really expensive in my country) that smelled so much better and like fresh strawberries.This barely smells of strawberries at all.I have to apply it a lot,every half an hour.It's not moisturising either.I love the packaging and that's why I gave it overall rating 3.

on 12/23/2016 6:00:00 PM

My lips are not usually chapped but I still love using a lip balm that smells good. I decided to buy this strawberry sorbet lip balm for the first time. It is actually the first time I have tried this brand. Honestly, every single time I would apply this product it would dry my lips out to an extreme degree. It is almost unreal how immediate my lips would dry out and crack almost the point of bleeding. I have been using Organic Coconut Oil to reverse the dryness and my lips are smooth as can be right now. I threw this horrible product in the trash and will never buy this brand again.

i used to love EOS lip balms, so i started using this flavor again (it was always my favorite) after using only aquaphor and cocoa butter on my lips for years. i now find that this lip balm is really not moisturizing at all, has an overly fruity scent that reminds me of kiddie makeup, and most of all dries the hell out of my lips. my lips are actually MORE dry after using this and it hardly even feels refreshing to apply it. i would definitely not recommend this, it made my lips feel tight, dry, and chapped (they're actually PEELING!)

on 7/24/2016 12:11:00 AM

I found this product to be an excellent moisturizer for the lips. It smells great. The price is pretty fair. So what's wrong with it?
The packaging! It's really inconvenient. I don't feel that it offers a practical method for application since it is shaped like a globe. The screw top is annoying to say the least. Sticks have been around forever and are easier to use and take with you.

on 7/23/2016 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Loved this thing the first time I bought it at Wal-Mart. A little expensive in my country but I loved the smell, the packaging is super cute, it's easy to find it in your handbag and the application is fun. However I bought a pack that included 4 of this and i started this color, being the one I had already tried before and it peeled the corner of my lips so badly. You don't see the side effects of this until it's too late. Yawning became hard to do, opening your mouth bigger than a hippopotamus does hurted my lips more :( I don't know what happened to this, it was perfect

on 5/28/2016 5:30:00 PM

It is ok, and it moisturizes my lips pretty well too.

How ever the sweet tast of strawberry is nauseatingly. I prefer the bleu with the stripes (Vanilla-mint), the one from Rosebud.

It´s a little expencive I think, but I do like the packing.

on 5/8/2016 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I do like this balm, very moisturizing and smooth. I probably won't buy again only because I prefer a tube over the round sphere this came in. Also, they may test on animals, ( hard to find a definitive statement on this), and I absolutely cannot support that.
My favorite balms are Hurraw! Give them a try. Great selection, cruelty-free & vegan, and very affordable. 😊. Super company too, as I place about 1-2 orders a year for my favorites and they always include a personal note and a freebie!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Yes, it has a really cute design and it smells all lovely, BUT unfortunately it doesn't hydrate enough. I also feel like it is a bit drying and it crumbles in the corners of my lips after a couple hours - not pretty at all. I believe I've tried all the versions and my favourite has to be the blueberry one (light blue packaging), however, I will not be purchasing again.

on 5/5/2016 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Cute package and nice smelling, but I feel it doesn't hydrate my lips at all, so I guess is not that good but anyway I don't usually have dry or cracked lips.

It takes a long time for penetrating into the skin lip.