eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by skin type : Combination
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.2

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

Does not do anything . It doesn't moisturize or heal lips and can be nauseating. Basically just grease that sits on your lips

The smell is too overpoweringly sickly sweet. I liked it at first but it just became too much. It feels moisturizing when you put it on, but doesn't last for long. It costs too much for what it is. The packaging is cool and cute but bulky for transport.

on 8/22/2013 9:22:00 PM

It's cute.. and kind of fun to use, but the product doesn't "soak" into my lips at all. It just sits on top being shiny and ineffective. I know it often takes time to fall in love with a lip balm (for me, anyway), but I gave this a chance and it never got better.

on 7/23/2016 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Loved this thing the first time I bought it at Wal-Mart. A little expensive in my country but I loved the smell, the packaging is super cute, it's easy to find it in your handbag and the application is fun. However I bought a pack that included 4 of this and i started this color, being the one I had already tried before and it peeled the corner of my lips so badly. You don't see the side effects of this until it's too late. Yawning became hard to do, opening your mouth bigger than a hippopotamus does hurted my lips more :( I don't know what happened to this, it was perfect

Bought this a few years ago & I remember finding it useless. This product might look cute because of the packaging but it didn't moisturize my lips at all no matter how many times I re-applied it. I might even say it caused them to dry up and crack. The strawberry scent smells decent.

on 3/29/2015 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I so wanted to like this product. I love the cute easter-egg packaging, I love the fact that's it's natural and organic. For all intents and purposes, this should have been an excellent lip balm. My lips aren't overly dry, I'm fortunate enough to have naturally healthy lips. They only dry out a wee bit in the cold Canadian winter.
Unfortunately, this balm seemed to dry them out within hours of application. It did the exact opposite of what it was supposed to do, which is moisturise and keep them nice and soft. I needed to apply a heavy moisturising cream on my lips before going to bed in order to fix them. :(
I think I will stick with Nivea for now, even though it's not organic.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm definitely not understanding the hype. Sure, it smells good and the packaging is cute...but those are the only positives. Even after putting a lot of the product on my lips, it feels like there's not much on and leaves my lips feeling greasy. In fact, I'd even say they leave my lips worse off than before applying the product. Unfortunately, I had to throw it away.

don't like this flavor at all. too fake. used it once and gave it to my little niece. she loves it. I love the mint one.

Does absolutely nothing for moisture. Good job EOS, the gimmick-y sphere. After you get over that the product isn't that great.

Feels waxy. Doesn't smell nor taste like strawberry

Top Rated Lip Treatments