Wella Frosty Ash

Filtered by age: 36-43
Wella Frosty Ash

1 review

This is my favorite dye from Wella I have read this is a high lift colour and I love the results I've gotten. First this is cool toned so and I find I being cool skin toned this works very well with my skin tone. I bought 2 boxes of the 12A and one box of T18 toner. I did my roots first using 30 vol because I have a lot of gold dominate underlying pigment so it's hard to get my hair ashy and cool. With this dye I left it on my roots for about 40 minutes and they finally went very light yellow so I could tone properly. I used 20 vol on the length since it's much lighter and very porous so it lightens quickly. Once I finishes the roots and my length I noticed I only needed to tone my roots.

My hair came out a beautiful ashy white blonde. It's pretty much platinum. I used the T18 on my roots only and my hair came out so even it blends perfectly! I'm very happy with this hair colour and this will now be my go to high lift. It turns light purple while this is in your hair so I think that's why I barely had to tone. I use 10 vol with the T18 btw. The price is reasonable and the product itself is amazing! Plus my hair feels soft not dry or fried at all. I do deep condition after I colour and will use purple shampoo to upkeep the colour between root touch ups and toning. My hair is very porous but the colour took evenly. I'm very happy with the results it's the lightest I've had my hair and I couldn't be more pleased by how this worked. Highly recommended! :)