Lancome Effacernes Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer

Lancome Effacernes Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer
Effacernes Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer

4.2

Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Hexylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, Mel / Honey / Miel, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylparaben, Silica, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA Urea, Chamomilla Recutita Extract / Matricaria Flower Extract, Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centaurea Cyanus Extract / Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica.

Hi MUA,
Today I'm going to do a review of the Lancome Effacernes Waterproof Anti-Cernes Long Tenue, Long- Lasting Undereye Concealer 0.52oz Tube.

REVIEW:

I've had the same tube for 3 year's so a little goes along way. It covers all and everything that needs to be covered. Red broken capillaries, dark undereye circles, scars, ect! Well it works really well and it is Waterproof, sweatproof, smudge proof. The only Concern is that it is a bit pricey for my budget. Luckily it was a gift, I was very happy to get as a Birthday Present from my Husband. I keep telling him that there are awesome drugstore ones a more than half the price of $31.00! I have combination skin, so it works. I'm the frugal one, but he does like to slurge once in awhile for me. It's very creamy and it does what it claims! I'll name some frugal ones later on. Overall I'm very happy with this concealer. I've also done some frugal concealers in past reviews. But we know a new concealer comes out a few times a month.

COMPANY CLAIMS:

This natural coverage concealer lets you instantly eliminate tell-tale signs of stress and fatigue. Provides complete, natural-looking coverage, evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes for a soft, matte finish. All skin types
A new radiance illuminates your eye contour, naturally and gently. Dark circles are concealed, radiance illuminates and unifies the face and softens the features in a microdiffusion of light.
Your make-up remains fresh, natural and maintains excellent hold for hours. This product has great coverage. Excelent product! Great coverage and texture!

WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE?
It's water-in-oil emulsion formula uses a micro-diffusion of light to help brighten the complexion and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Helps protect the skin from free-radicals, while its SPF 12 protects from the sun’s damaging UV rays. Enriched with extracts of cornflower and camomile to comfort the skin. Technology:
Light diffusing technology - micro-diffusion of light to help reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Extracts of cronflower and camomille - give an instant feeling of well-being with anti-free radical protection.
Adding Effacernes concealer to your morning beauty routine is a great way to cancel out any darkness or redness around your eyes, making you look instantly awake and refreshed.

HOW TO USE:

Use a brush to apply the product beneath your eyes and then gently tap it in with your fingers. Set with a light veil of pressed powder. Goodbye dark circles!

INGREDIENTS:

AQUA / WATER / EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, OZOKERITE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MALTODEXTRIN, MEL / HONEY / MIEL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, SILICA, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, DISODIUM EDTA UREA, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA EXTRACT / MATRICARIA FLOWER EXTRACT, GLYCOSAMINOGLYCANS, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CENTAUREA CYANUS EXTRACT / CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER EXTRACT, [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, MICA]

Customer Service
Need help with your order? Send us an email 24/7 or chat with an advisor 1-800-526-2663 8:00 A.M. - 12:00 A.M. Eastern Monday - Friday, 10:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M. Saturday/Sunday.

MAKE A PURCHASE. MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Lancôme is honored to partner with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital ® Join us in the fight against childhood cancer by giving a donation at checkout. Support the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital mission: Finding cures. Saving children.
So, it's so creamy and does what it claims, I will recommend this. I'd love to get this as a gift again. Bit expensive, but lasts and is worth it. (Ebay has it cheaper) but I'll stay frugal on my part. L 😁❣️

I've given up on undereye concealers since my early thirties because they didn't make me look better. I'm 41 now and the only thing that was allowed to brighten up my dark circles up to now is YSL's Touche Eclat Nr. 1 or Lancome's Teint Miracle Foundation that is light and moisturizing enough. When I heard a youtuber recommend this concealer for "mature" skin I was skeptical at first but now I'm happy to report that this really is a fantastic concealer that's high coverage but moisturizing without being greasy.
It feels like a silky gel but fortunately not like silicone, it's difficult to explain, it feels protective. This performed well during the entire day and didn't crease or settle in fine lines. I also used it as a primer for my eyelids and it did a fantastic job in making the skin look luminous and naturally perfect.
Strangely enough, I have it in Nr. 1 which is a very light but flattering slightly peachy light rose colour and it adapts to my NC 25 skin so well that I was quite surprised. I set it with Laura Merciers secret brightening powder but I'd say that every finely milled powder should work with it.
The most important part is to find the right colour - you really have to apply it to decide which one suits your skin best.

on 5/10/2018 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

After many trials and errors, I found this concealer after Dermablend discontinued one that I had been using for years. I use neutral beige which perfectly eliminates dark undereye circles. At first I was upset when a SA at Sephora told me that it was discontinued, but after visiting Lancome online I found this untrue and purchased mine at Bloomingdales. One of the things I love about this concealer is that I can dab it on and apply more if needed, set it with powder and have it last all day. It has never separated on me even after a hard workout (No face makeup when I workout, only mosturizer and under eye concealer.)

on 3/3/2018 5:46:00 PM

This is my favorite concealer ever! It seems they don’t sell it anymore at Sephora, got replaced with a concealer that is a lot stickier (tiente idole?) But was glad to find Effacernes at Macy’s.

on 2/3/2018 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

What you don’t realize when you are younger, is that products that you adore, will suddenly stop working as you age.
I had a few favorite concealers - NARS being one of them, that now cake around my eyes and show every little line. Some lines that I didn’t even see until I put concealer on!
I have searched for the perfect under eye concealer. This is it.
It is amazing. Coverage with no caking and no creasing. Even after 12 hours ! It’s expensive but you need very very little so it will last a long time. It’s highly pigmented but not pasty. I love this SO much that it is now the only thing I will ever use again. My search is over. Even if the price went up- I would still buy it.
If you are struggling to find a concealer for mature skin, you won’t be sorry with this. I am an N20 and use light buff for the record.

Best concealer I've ever used. Does not age my under eye area.

on 10/22/2017 11:13:00 AM

This is a long lasting concealer best applied with a brush specifically made to apply concealer. It dries quickly as most concealers do so brush it in as soon as you put a speck of it onto your moisturized skin! I bought this to carry in small purse for emergency situation = shadows under my eyes! This was in short supply at better dept. stores the last time I bought it .

on 8/24/2017 4:13:00 AM

For me, it was a total disaster. I ran out my estee lauder long wear concealer and the seller persuaded me buy this product instead. I am 35, with very dark circles and line wrinkles down my eye. Unfortunately, this product does not seem to cover my dark circles and the worst of all, sits to my wrinkles and shows them worse. I was that unsatisfied that i could not wait to finish the product and bought again my estee lauder concealer. One of the biggest dissapointments I had with cosmetics.
PS: No, it is not waterproof for sure

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I have been on a concealer kick lately and trying a bunch. I was using this for under eye concealer but hoping I could spot conceal as well. I got this in the lightest shade, porcelain 1. This was drying, cakey, and oxidized. This gave me old lady orange under eyes. I tried different eye creams and brushes/fingers and finally gave up and returned it. I was sad because the description sounds like just what I need. Oh well.

on 6/6/2017 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Brilliant undereye concealer, in a practical and hygienic squeeze tube with lots of product for your money. I tried it in store, went out, used the bathroom in the shopping mall and when I washed my hands I was taken aback by how good my undereye area looked. I had to go back and purchase it. And I never act on impulse. Two months later and I still believe this is the best around. I am NC 25 in winter and the shade 04 was the best match for me. I do believe they should add some more options in terms of shades and undertone though.
Overall this has worked a treat and I am very happy with it. I set it with Laura Mercier brightening powder and Ii have had no issues at all. It doesn't crease and it's very long lasting (pretty much all day on dry skin). I don't know about the waterproof claims though, still haven't cried in it!