Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

3.7

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best shampoo with sulfates. Usually I'm a sulfate-free shampoo or cleansing conditioner type girl even with my thin, stingy hair because of my recently ombred red hair. Decided I needed a shampoo to clear build-up and make my hair look and feel less dirty and this did the trick without stripping my color or making my hair feel bone dry. Would definitely recommend if you want a gentle shampoo that contains sulfates to get the hair clean without completely stripping it.

on 8/2/2014 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This shampoo is my HG!

I've had problems with many shmpoos leaving this gritty, sticky residue on my hair that won't comb well! My hair also collects a lot of lint and debris due to the residue left by other shampoos (ex: head and shoulders).

When I first tried this shampoo, my hair felt light and free! It was no longer weighted down and the lint that would usually collect on my comb was NO MORE!!

This is a great product and I highly recommend it.

P.S., for your reference, I have long asian hair. Good Luck!

on 10/15/2012 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm surprised this has as many good reviews as it does. I tried this recently when it came out, and disliked it right away. It didn't smooth my hair or make it stronger. It made it more difficult to deal; dry, tangled, and unmanageable. I do frequently dye my hair, so maybe on virgin hair or less damaged this works well? For those with fried hair I would suggest a different shampoo.