Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

After reading all of the good reviews, I decided to try this shampoo. I was very disappointed. It made my hair dry and frizzy and it completely fried it. The only reason why I gave it two stars instead of one is because it smells really good. Not going to buy this again.

on 9/5/2012 3:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So far I've only used the conditioner, but I love it! It's super thick, which my hair needs. It makes my hair silky soft and also helps to detangle. The smell doesn't last as long as some of the other herbal essence hair products, but it does smell lovely in the shower! I would definitely buy this again!