Fancl Lotion Light

Fancl Lotion Light

3.0

1 review

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this light lotion :) This retails for SGD$29.50 for a 30ml bottle, or $56 for two 30ml bottles. As stated on the website, 'Fancl Lotion Light hydrates skin. With its Moisturizing Agents wrapped in Lecithin Capsules, it enhances penetration into skin and delays the release of moisturizing agent for a long-lasting moisturizing effect. Suitable for all skin types, choose according to your preference of texture and application feel.' I realized that Japanese skincare are a little different from Western skincare. Japanese skincare use all steps of their skincare to add moisture. Hence, this is not a toner but a light lotion to be used before a normal moisturizer. It does not remove makeup residues, or close pores, but it adds a light layer of moisture to the skin. For this purpose, Fancl recommends that, 'After facial wash, pour about 20-cent coin size amount of lotion onto clean palm. Spread gently and evenly over face.' I really like Fancl's 'Mutenka' philosophy of having no preservatives in its makeup or skincare, which was backed up by claims and research on their websites which I find it interesting to read. Hence, their makeup and skincare products have a short lifespan. Most of their skincare products like their cleansers and toners have a lifespan of only 60 days after opening, and it can only be kept for 1 year after manufacturing. Hence, if you have any of their products or samples lying around, its better to use it up soon. This lotion is a clear, colourless liquid, and it looks deceivingly like a toner. Because it is not meant to remove makeup residues like toners in Western skincare, I only use it in the morning after I cleanse my face. I had tried this lotion and the normal version of this, named 'Lotion' and it feels like there are no differences between both of these products. To be honest, this product don't feel different from the toners that I normally use, but I feel that I tend to use lesser moisturizer after I used this lotion. I am not used to patting on lotions or toners, so I don't think I will repurchase this item. The product is also expensive for the amount of product that you get. A 30ml bottle is meant for a 30 day supply. It is not economical for people on a tight budget (like students) to repurchase their skincare products every month. Hence, if you have non-sensitive skin, I think its okay to use skincare products from other brands even though it may have preservatives. The small light blue bottle is cute, and comes with an inner seal which keeps product fresh until the first time you use it. Thumbs up for the packaging! I will recommend this product to anybody with sensitive skin with extra bucks to spare, and I will enjoy this product but I will not repurchase it :)
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Beauty Blue Sweet Pea Extract, Fresh Moist Collagen, Amino Acid.
Ingredients: WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, RAFFINOSE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, LATHYRUS ODORATUS FLOWER EXTRACT, SUCCINOYL ATELOCOLLAGEN, ALANYL GLUTAMINE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) STEROLS, DIGLYCERIN, BETAINE, GLUCOSE, METHYL GLUCETH-10, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM SULFATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN.

Popular Face Skincare Products