Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads
Botanical Buffing Beads

3.5

Water, Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Carbomer, Whole Leaf Aloe Vera, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Ultramarine Blue, Blue 1

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love it! It's a gentle scrub, but it really smooths and deep cleans. My face feels so good after I use this stuff. If you want to sample it before buying the big bottle, there is a small bottle available for $10.

I liked this scrub in the beginning..it's gentle and it smells nice, foams a bit too. But after a week, I started getting really clogged pores and started getting this icky residue, oh..and dry spots.

It seems to be better for men's skin, I ended up giving mine to my gay friend who absolutely loves it.

on 8/6/2003 12:04:00 PM

My holy grail exfoliant. Love this stuff and am on my 3rd bottle (it lasts awhile though if you only use it on the face). Only gripe is that it's always getting clogged up... packaging could be better.

on 7/8/2003 9:47:00 AM

I agree with the reviewer below; there are always beads left no mather how well I rinse. Makes me wonder about what else is left on my face..

I didn't achieve the same type of glowing/HG results like some of the reviews here. I couldn't scrub hard, because the beads are pretty gritty. I feel that the scrub is at best average, and a little too abrasive. There are much better products out there for me.

Edited to say: This broke me out and dried my skin every time I used it. I think it is abit too strong for me.

on 4/14/2003 9:52:00 AM

I hate to speak too soon, but all I can say is WOW! I am loving this scrub for my super-sensitive skin. It feels baby soft afterwards, with no irritation whatsoever. At first, it seems expensive ($30-35) but the bottle is huge and you barely need to use any. After trying many scrubs that hurt my face, I am thrilled to have found this one. Thanks to everyone who reviewed this product because I wouldn't have tried it otherwise!

on 4/9/2002 11:43:00 PM

After all the raves I expected more - while the grains (or 'beads') are a good size for safe scrubbing I found this to be very detergent-like in it's consistency and it smelled like (ugh) bubble gum. For my money I'd go with Remede's Sweep or DDF's Acne Pumice Scrub