Nerium AD

Nerium AD
Nerium ADNerium on wrinklesNerium AD

2.3

NAE-8 Proprietary Blend (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Liquid, Nerium Oleander Leaf), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Liquid, Proprietary Protein (Collagen, Elastin, Glycosaminoglycans), Glycerin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, C14-22 Alcohols, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Glucoside and Cetearyl Alcohol, Vegetable Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sodium Borate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Powder, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, Proprietary Blend (Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenylpropanol), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)

on 6/16/2017 10:40:00 PM

This is an honest and unbiased review of the product and I have been using it for over 3 years, and no my skin has not fallen off my face, lol. The reviews of this product are just crazy. I get that everyone's skin is very different, it's true. But people claiming there's acetone in it, that it's poisonous, etc. is just silly. I used to be a brand partner, no longer. It wasn't for me and I will never venture into MLMs again, just not for me. But I have no problem purchasing products from them. I did A LOT of research when I joined the business and while it doesn't appear to work for everyone...it's a very legitimate product and company. I have always found the customer service to be exceptional. I think many negative experiences were due to pushy reps (not the same as the customer service dept), people not using it right, or the smell of the product, and the price. Also, the Auto-Delivery turns people off but I will give my advice on ordering below. I suggest to give a try, they have a 30 day money back guarantee which they do honor. But read the directions and use it right. Don't use oils or moisturizers before or after at night and you must use it on a very damp face! And don't wash you face in the AM, just rinse!

The smell is strong, but I am extremely sensitive to any chemical fragrances and after the first week I don't even notice it. As for being poisonous, it HAS been clinically tested for toxicity. I wouldn't eat it, but I do feel safe using it on my face. I do try to be as natural as I can, I use natural deo and coconut oil for body lotion, essential oils for cleaning, etc. While I wish I could get away with coconut oil only on my face or get the same results from a super natural product, nothing I have tried even comes close to what Nerium has done for my skin. And it is far more natural than many leading products out there.

I wish I didn't like it so much because yes it isn't cheap. But for the results I get it's well worth it. My adult acne is gone. It's gentle and very effective at not only treating my face but also my chest which no other product has worked on. After three years, the sun damage on my face and chest are hugely improved, my once oily skin is completely balanced, my pores much smaller, wrinkles less noticeable,and my skin is soft and glowing, and I get compliments on my skin all of the time. I also use the day cream, and a simple soap/sunscreen but nothing else so this helps with the cost since I've cut out all toners, serums, etc. I used Retin A before this and my skin was really red and sensitive all the time. Not anymore. It's a quick and easy routine. As for the other Nerium prouducts, I didn't love the eye serum, although many love it. I loved the body firm, just can't afford that too. And the youth factor vitamins and superfood packets are AMAZING!

Ok so my advice on ordering...don't pay retail! Don't order on Amazon! Sign up as a preferred customer on Auto-delivery to get the best price. I have no problem using a bottle each month but I do use it on my neck and chest as well. Many find they only need to order every other month. So, set a reminder on your phone and you can go onto your website and delay or skip your delivery whenever you want. You still get the better price. However, if you order three months in a row you get a 10% discount and free shipping every month which is a pretty big value. However, if you skip even a month this is void. But you can control your own website and skip whenever you want to still get a much better price than retail. Another option if you hate ADOs is to contact some brand partners and buy directly from them. Since brand partners earn free product many will sell at a better price. You may not get the money back guarantee this way though, it's up to them. I would not purchase from Amazon though as I have heard some horror stories.

on 2/12/2017 7:56:00 AM

I didn't care for it. The night cream was sticky, and I didn't think it was a very good moisturizer. I've done some research online and it turns out the night cream is intended to be a treatment, not a moisturizer so that makes sense why I thought it sucked. I did purchase the day cream because I thought it had sunscreen in it. I liked how it layered under my makeup. I was having difficulty determining the SPF and again.... as it turns out, the day cream has no sun protectant in it and is truly just a moisturizer. Obviously my sales rep was crummy and didn't know her product but regardless, save your money. You can get a much better, more effective products for similar pricing or less money.

on 10/1/2016 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I had a trial of the Night Cream given to me by a "friend." The first morning after using it my face was swollen, red and puffy. I was told that it was the "toxins leaving my skin, and to use some hydrocortisone." NO THANK YOU! I tried it again the next night (yeah I know, I know) and same thing. It feels horrible on your skin. I wouldn't use it again if I was the one being paid.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I tried this product about 6 months ago and was not impressed at all. I tried it at the insistence of a co-worker who was invited to a presentation of the product at a banquet room in one of the hotels in my town. She purchased the product and was very impressed with it - truthfully even on her skin I saw no difference even though she had been using the product for a few months. I purchased a bottled of the Nerium night serum and used it for a month and saw no difference other than the fact that it broke me out in large cystic acne like welts. I followed the directions to the letter. I applied the serum to my cleansed skin which was still damp, with lightly moistened fingers. I used 5 drops which I smoothed into my skin on my face and throat. I let it dry and soak into the skin. It felt warm and itchy on some areas of my skin, and my skin felt very dry and a little tight. You can somewhat feel a little "pull" from the serum but it did not really do anything beneficial for my skin. The "pull" that you feel just feels like a clay mask when in it dries on the skin. It made my skin itchy, and all the spots where I scratched at my skin I was left with large red welts. I did not scratch hard enough to break the skin, just merely grazed the skin w/ my fingertips to try and alleviate the irritation. I used the product for a month and it got no better - always itchy, dry and tight feeling (like when the skin is stripped of all moisture), large red welts. I wanted to give the product a fair shake at performing it's miracle so I continued to use the serum for a month. I stopped using the Rx Tretinoin which I use for the adult acne that I have and my skins texture became very rough feeling and looking. Two weeks after I stopped using the product I had to visit my dermatologist to have her take a look at my skin and prescribe antibiotics to clear up the welts. She asked what I had done differently and I told her and after she had reviewed the product and read the ingredients she told me to stop using it. She said it was full of irritating ingredients that could potentially permanently damage the skin. I spoke with a few other co-workers who had been convinced to try the product by this same co-worker and they all had the same unpleasant experience. They all said it made their skin itch and caused skin reactions, we all agreed that it smelled horrible and was very expensive. None of us other than that particular co-worker who had sold it to us seen any positive changes in our skin. Not worth the hype or aggravation - save your money. I rated Nerium serum 5 lippies bc it is in a pump to keep the ingredients pure.

on 2/16/2016 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I tried the nerium ad night cream. It smelled awful, was sticky on my face. Finally after the 5th day I saw no change in my skin and the more I researched the product I am glad i quit using it. Also i felt as if i was being pushed into not only buying the product but also selling it. When you tell them no you are not interested, they dont want anything else to do with you. I would not recommend this product.

on 9/22/2015 4:03:00 PM

I am in my mid 50's and have tried about all of the anti aging products around without success until I came across Nerium. I had seen a friend on facebook was using it and then she started selling it, I saw her fabulous results so I thought I would try it myself. Now I've never had an issue with acne so my nighttime routine of cleansing hasn't always been a priority. I got my product in and due to my lack of nighttime negligence I didn't always use the Night Cream (which has the most effective ingredients), I did use the day cream every day. My husband was out of town when my products arrived and he had no clue I was using the new products. About 10 days into using them my husband ask if I had seen the Nerium anti aging that my friend was using/selling? He thought she had great results! I said I had started using it about 10 days prior, he said he thought e had seen a difference in just those few days. Now in just under one year I have seen dramatic results and continue to see them. My husband started using the product as well and loves it. Yes, I started selling as well and NO the pic's are not photo enhanced!! These are real results! There is no perfume as in some products so thus why some say they don't like the smell but there again is one more thing that some people have been allergic to is perfumes in products. My one major plus is my lipstick doesn't bleed anymore because the lines around my mouth have diminished to almost non existent. So bring it on all you nay sayers and those who think it is a pyramid ... oh yes you are employed by your company who has a CEO, a manger, a HR dept, and office manager, and on and on so who is working for a pyramid?? I love Nerium and the results I have seen and continue to see. Too many to tell you about!

on 9/20/2015 6:19:00 PM

I do not normally write reviews however, after noticing the negative reviews felt obligated. I do not sell NeriumAD. I only use the product. The only reason I gave this a four rating rather than five is because of the cost and the fact that you have to go through (normally) a distributor to buy it.
First I will address the "breakout" issue. If you will continue to use the product, you will most likely work through the breakout phase. I did. You have dirt, oil & plugged pores which are being basically stripped off layer by layer. NeriumAD works like a slow sloughing agent, stripping your skin layer by layer. You must moisturize the next morning or your skin will be dried out. It sounds like many here were not properly informed on how to use the product. I was sought after to join the business but had no interest, however I did want to know the science behind the product so attended a workshop that gave all the info. It made me feel good about the product I was using.
After 1 week of use, my husband commented that my face looked completely different.
After 1 month, there was definite difference in wrinkles, the entire feel of my skin, I had bad adult acne scarring which was gone along the jaw line.
After 6 months, friends noticed that my chin sag was not as saggy and asked what I was doing. I was leaving the house without makeup on for the first time in decades.
Does it do away with EVERY wrinkle? Of course not. Are results the same for every person? No. I had some extra bottles because I went on auto ship and then had shingles and couldn't use it for a few months, so I gave a few to some friends. One loved it and continues to use it and the other hated it. To each his own. Why did the person who hates it say she hated it? She said it dried her face out. What do I use to moisturize my face with NeriumAD? I use ROC (If Walgreens has their brand, I buy that). Every day. I am 54 years old and I used to tan every single day so I did terrible things to my skin. I have tried every brand of wrinkle cream known to mankind. None of them did a thing for me. Until NeriumAD.
You don't like Multilevel marketing? Buy it on ebay. That's how I get mine now. It's less expensive and you don't get hounded to attend meetings. Just because it's MLM does not mean it's not great product.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I used Nerium a lot longer than I should have, I believe it permanently damaged my skin. I had to see a dermatologist who told me that whatever I was putting on my face to stop immediately!
I signed up as a preferred customer mostly to help out a friend of mine who became a brand partner.
I can't believe I got sucked into paying for this stuff for over 5 months! It cost me almost $750!!
My "friend" is totally brainwashed by this company , and will not speak to me unless the subject revolves around Nerium!
My question is What on earth do they promise these people? It's like a Cult!
This product smells so bad that I was putting cotton balls up my nose, and it also has the consistency of Glue....
If they are truly getting Rich from this company then Why all the harassment?

on 5/9/2015 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I know a rep from the company and she gave my husband the 'sample kit' to try, so I ended up kind of suckered to try it. I wasn't really interested but I tried it anyway, figuring what the hell. I was going to give like a 3 for this, since the whole scheme is the kind of shit I hate and I find really, really lame. (The videos they ask you to watch? Omfg cheesey and stupid "I got rich! It's so fabulous!" Gag me.) But I thought the product might be ok...not too much chemical and unnatural stuff. But I'm weirdly sensitive so I thought it was just me when after 3 days I started to get bumps under the skin. Now I get that a lot with new products since I do have reactions to many common ingredients. But I didn't see any listed there that I know of that cause a problem for me. So I stopped using it and gave it back. She still tried to get me to either buy it or sell it and I'm like Omg no! And of course I come on here and see others had bad reactions as well. I'm glad I only used it for 3 days because it could have gotten much worse! Also the smell is weird and so is the texture and how you use it (she said use the night cream on a wet face and let it dry.)

Part of me wants to say maybe it did help some people with wrinkles, but if so many people react what's the point? Also I'm wondering if it's just temporary, like it makes them look less deep because it pulls on the skin and tightens it while it's on. I feels a little weird as it's drying so that could just be part of the ploy. Anyway, I don't really have many lines so I was a little like, why would you even try to sell this to me?

on 4/28/2015 12:10:00 PM

I got sucked in by the sales pitch and gave it a try. Used the product for the 5-day trial period as instructed. However, since I feel like any skin care product needs at least 30 days to show any results, I went ahead with ordering it. BIG MISTAKE. I used it for about 6 weeks. My skin never felt soft or smooth. In fact it felt very dry. It did nothing but irritate my skin and caused horrible breakouts. It got to the point where my skin actually looks WORSE! Other people might swear by it, but it clearly did not work for me.

The fun really begins when you try to return it or get a refund. I ordered mine directly through a Nerium site, so I didn't have the luxury of the wonderful customer support that a normal online retail site like Amazon would provide. You can't just go online to process a return and request a refund. You need to contact customer support for a return authorization number in order to return the product and process a refund. When I call the support number there is a recording says the average wait time is ONE HOUR! My emails have been ignored and there is NEVER an online agent to contact for live help. It's all about the MONEY for this company. RUN from this scam!