MAC Cosmetics Extended Play - Endlessly Black

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
MAC Cosmetics Extended Play - Endlessly Black

3.7

Water / Aqua / Eau, Acrylates / Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Cera Carnauba / Cire De Carnauba, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Kaolin, Talc, Acrylates Copolymer, Tromethamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantethine, Panthenol, Lauroyl Lysine, Cholesterol, Phytantriol, Laureth-20, Laureth-21, Laureth-4, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyester-5, PVP, PVP / Hexadecene Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Simethicone, Ptfe, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Phenethyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Disodium Edta, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Chloroxylenol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

on 4/13/2018 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Me: short, sparse and poker straight lashes that don't hold a curl easily. I like length and separation, prefer very defined, feathery lashed to lots of volume, but the number one criteria for me is that a good mascara has to hold a curl well, and most just don't. I'll curl my lashes, apply mascara and then watch my lashes slowly drop.

This is nice, I really like how easy it is to get very well separated lashes with it, no mess, no clumping, I can build a little bit of length with it too, but it doesn't hold the curl for me. My lashes look nice with it, but they drop noticeably before the mascara has dried, even if I wipe off the wand and make sure I apply the thinnest possible first layer. It's just too wet. Might become better at that when the formula has dried out a little, but I don't really want to wait for that. I like it enough that I'll probably use it on days when I really just want to colour in my lashes, though.

on 2/23/2018 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

FINALLY. This mascara is mind blowing. Length, separation, definition, volume, no smudges, no flakes. You name it, this does it! The endlessly black is super black, so I can't imagine how black the gigablack is (and I haven't tried it, yet). My biggest mascara issue is smudging on my lower lid. Even Estee Lauder's DoubleWear mascara smudges on me. This one doesn't, though, and it delivers in every single area I need a mascara to deliver. The wand is super skinny and the bristles are course, so you can grab every single lash you can find and drag it up. So, so beautiful. And at only $18, I'm sold forever!

on 10/2/2014 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was desperate for a mascara that won't flake or smudge on me. I was at Mac purchasing other items and asked for a mascara that would last on my lashes and not give me dry brittle spidery lashes that I usually get from waterproof formulas. The MA gave me this one. It is a very wet formula and gives me length and definition. I like the small brush as it finds and coats every lash. No volume with this one unfortunately but since it does everything else that I need I am very happy with my purchase. Plus it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. Removal is easy with the Mac cleansing oil.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I'm sorry but no.Why does MAC keep making such horrible mascaras? The only good and descent mascara I had used from MAC was Studio Fix and it was discontinued.
This didn't work for me.I was so excited to buy it because I kept reading all these rave reviews about it and I thought why not?-despite my traumatic experiences with other MAC mascaras (haute and naughty).
At first the packaging is really cute and reminds me of summer.The wand is quite small and I thought small therefore more handy.But no.The brush is so freakishly thin and tiny -not to mention toooo hard- that it is not so easy to handle and when applied it does not volumize my lashes at all.Not just a little bit.I have really long and thick eyelashes but they're straight and I need a mascara that gives me lots of volume.This did nothing except coating my lashes black.The only good thing about it is the rich black colour.My eyelashes are blonde so I need a good black mascara for them to show up otherwise it looks like I have none.
No more MAC mascaras for me.

on 1/25/2013 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I've found my new HG! If you want Zooey Deschanel-like lashes, this is NOT the mascara for you. If you want, "What? I always look this naturally gorgeous!" lashes, this is the product you need. I have oily lids and can never find a product that won't smudge or clump but this mascara made it through the Sundance film festival (and my crying) without budging an inch. It comes off in one swipe of remover or a makeup remover towlette with very little rubbing. This is my new mascara.

on 7/7/2012 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I LOVE THIS MASCARA. IT LENGTHENS VOLUMIZES AND CURLS.. AND IT DOESNT SMUDGE. I AM SO HAPPY MAC CAME OUT WITH SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT!!!!