Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream fragrance-free

3.8

WATER, glycerin, ISOHEXADECANE, NIACINAMIDE*, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, NYLON-12, dimethicone, PANTHENOL**, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE***, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-4^, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT^^, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE^^^, allantoin, STEARYL ALCOHOL, POLYETHYLENE, CETYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, dimethiconol, SODIUM PEG-7 OLIVE OIL CARBOXYLATE, PEUCEDANUM GRAVEOLENS (DILL) EXTRACT, PEG-100 STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, citric acid, C12-13 PARETH-3, LAURETH-7, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, titanium dioxide, MICA

I’ve used different brands starting by la mer and ending with skinmedica all are expensive but neither gave me satisfying results. This cream is a miracle along with the serum from the same line. The fragrance free formula is a plus. Once I apply it sinks into my skin and it feels really soft, supple and pore-less. When I wake up the next morning I really like what I see. But I have to mention it stings a little bit but that ok because it means it is working. Now the stings should last only a couple of two minutes or even less. This is also because of the amount of niacinamide contains which is mainly responsible for brightening the skin and fighting aging signs. It is really worths the try and sometimes you don’t have to spend too much to get a lovely skin. I only wish this is come in a form of tube or an opaque bottle with a pump dispenser.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a really great product. I switch between this and Night of Olay firming cream, depending on how my skin seems to be doing. Between the two, I can tell this has more active ingredients.
The texture is light and smooth. It seems to sink in rather quickly.
I love that there is a fragrance free formula. The cream has a scent, but it's not fragranced and dissipates quickly.
I don't think anyone under 30 needs to spend this much on moisturizer, unless your skin is going through a rut and needs a pick-me-up. I tend to use this when my skin seems dull and unruly. For the most part, the $6 Night of Olay cream keeps my skin calm and moisturized.
Overall, I'd recommend. There are usually coupons and sales to be found to help with the price. I think Olay is the drugstore's best in terms of serums and moisturizers.
Grade: B+, 8.5/10

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product. Goes on well and I can see a difference in my skin ever since I've started using this cream. A little goes a long way and I'm extremely happy about the purchase. Value for money.

After using the whole jar of this Olay product, I believe that it lives up to its promise to improve firmness and generally improve your skin. It has some stellar ingredients in it (niacinimide, amino peptides) that are great anti-agers and I am thrilled that there is a fragrance free version.

The new version is more moisturizing than the original.

This is a favorite moisturizer of mine.It makes skin soft and smooth,youthful. I use it at night now but for the winter I'll wear under makeup.It's a pretty thick moisturizer but it sinks into skin in just a few minutes. It's a bit pricey for a drugstore moisturizer but I think it's worth the cost plus olay always has coupons out for this and other products.

Overall, I love this moisturizer. It absorbs quickly, leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturized, but does not feel greasy at all. I am one of those people that doesn't see the point of purchasing a separate eye cream. This cream really helped with the fine lines and dryness around my eyes. I also noticed a definite improvement in the appearance of deep lines on my forehead.

The only drawback is the packaging. Digging the finger into the jar is not my favorite. I definitely prefer the pump.

I bought mine at Costco - two 1.7 fl. oz. jars for $30-35... definitely better than drugstore or Ulta!

Good cream if you enjoy cystic acnes. The skin on top of your blind pimples does not wrinkle, so technically this thing works.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I don't know about "lifting and sculpting," but this is a very good moisturizer. This leaves my face soft and smooth, doesn't cause breakouts and is loaded with goodies. Should come in a pump, but oh well. I also use topical Vitamin C, glycolic and retinol creams. This soothes the drying those can cause. I am 59 and my skin looks great. I tried the Pro X, but other than the eye treatment, which I love, I prefer the Regenerist line. There is absolutely no need to spend a fortune on face creams. Thanks Olay!

This cream contains niacinamide. also known as niacin. a key ingredient in my anti aging arsenal. i lovethis product and combine it with tretinion,alppha hydroxy, murad ultra dynamic moisture and timeless c e and ferulic acid serum

I love this! I am 59 and have good skin, I use this as a base for my sunscreen and foundation in the morning, and then as a base in the evening for my alternating retin A and glycolic. It keeps my skin from getting red and irritated and yet allows for the benefits of both to come through. I love that they have a fragrance free version! I live in Florida so it can be quite humid here but this cream doesn't make my skin greasy....good job Olay!