Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream fragrance-free

3.8

WATER, glycerin, ISOHEXADECANE, NIACINAMIDE*, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, NYLON-12, dimethicone, PANTHENOL**, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE***, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-4^, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT^^, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE^^^, allantoin, STEARYL ALCOHOL, POLYETHYLENE, CETYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, dimethiconol, SODIUM PEG-7 OLIVE OIL CARBOXYLATE, PEUCEDANUM GRAVEOLENS (DILL) EXTRACT, PEG-100 STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, citric acid, C12-13 PARETH-3, LAURETH-7, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, titanium dioxide, MICA

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a really great product. I switch between this and Night of Olay firming cream, depending on how my skin seems to be doing. Between the two, I can tell this has more active ingredients.
The texture is light and smooth. It seems to sink in rather quickly.
I love that there is a fragrance free formula. The cream has a scent, but it's not fragranced and dissipates quickly.
I don't think anyone under 30 needs to spend this much on moisturizer, unless your skin is going through a rut and needs a pick-me-up. I tend to use this when my skin seems dull and unruly. For the most part, the $6 Night of Olay cream keeps my skin calm and moisturized.
Overall, I'd recommend. There are usually coupons and sales to be found to help with the price. I think Olay is the drugstore's best in terms of serums and moisturizers.
Grade: B+, 8.5/10

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product. Goes on well and I can see a difference in my skin ever since I've started using this cream. A little goes a long way and I'm extremely happy about the purchase. Value for money.

After using the whole jar of this Olay product, I believe that it lives up to its promise to improve firmness and generally improve your skin. It has some stellar ingredients in it (niacinimide, amino peptides) that are great anti-agers and I am thrilled that there is a fragrance free version.

The new version is more moisturizing than the original.

This is a favorite moisturizer of mine.It makes skin soft and smooth,youthful. I use it at night now but for the winter I'll wear under makeup.It's a pretty thick moisturizer but it sinks into skin in just a few minutes. It's a bit pricey for a drugstore moisturizer but I think it's worth the cost plus olay always has coupons out for this and other products.

Overall, I love this moisturizer. It absorbs quickly, leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturized, but does not feel greasy at all. I am one of those people that doesn't see the point of purchasing a separate eye cream. This cream really helped with the fine lines and dryness around my eyes. I also noticed a definite improvement in the appearance of deep lines on my forehead.

The only drawback is the packaging. Digging the finger into the jar is not my favorite. I definitely prefer the pump.

I bought mine at Costco - two 1.7 fl. oz. jars for $30-35... definitely better than drugstore or Ulta!

Good cream if you enjoy cystic acnes. The skin on top of your blind pimples does not wrinkle, so technically this thing works.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I don't know about "lifting and sculpting," but this is a very good moisturizer. This leaves my face soft and smooth, doesn't cause breakouts and is loaded with goodies. Should come in a pump, but oh well. I also use topical Vitamin C, glycolic and retinol creams. This soothes the drying those can cause. I am 59 and my skin looks great. I tried the Pro X, but other than the eye treatment, which I love, I prefer the Regenerist line. There is absolutely no need to spend a fortune on face creams. Thanks Olay!

This cream contains niacinamide. also known as niacin. a key ingredient in my anti aging arsenal. i lovethis product and combine it with tretinion,alppha hydroxy, murad ultra dynamic moisture and timeless c e and ferulic acid serum

I love this! I am 59 and have good skin, I use this as a base for my sunscreen and foundation in the morning, and then as a base in the evening for my alternating retin A and glycolic. It keeps my skin from getting red and irritated and yet allows for the benefits of both to come through. I love that they have a fragrance free version! I live in Florida so it can be quite humid here but this cream doesn't make my skin greasy....good job Olay!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I looked on makeup alley to find this product, sure that I had found THE hg of moisturizers. I couldn't find my exact product, but the label looked exactly like the one in this review except it doesn't say fragrance free. WOW. I like it so well that I bought another jar for my nightstand. it leaves your face moisturized and not a bit greasy.... in fact, I Love the look of my skin after using it, and it keeps my skin from feeling tight for at least 12 hours. This is so amazing I am thinking it must not have been released widely, or more people would be talking about it.

Now it is 2 years or so since I started using this, and I still love it and use it every day. I notice now it is everywhere. This is very moisturizing and matt. What a combo! I mix a bit of this with my makeup and moisturize and make up at the same time. It dries to a Great finish. Not one big greasy, not one bit dry. It is a truly unique product. Maybe there are more like this now, but the finish on your skin cannot be beat.