Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream fragrance-free

3.7

WATER, glycerin, ISOHEXADECANE, NIACINAMIDE*, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, NYLON-12, dimethicone, PANTHENOL**, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE***, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-4^, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT^^, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE^^^, allantoin, STEARYL ALCOHOL, POLYETHYLENE, CETYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, dimethiconol, SODIUM PEG-7 OLIVE OIL CARBOXYLATE, PEUCEDANUM GRAVEOLENS (DILL) EXTRACT, PEG-100 STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, citric acid, C12-13 PARETH-3, LAURETH-7, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, titanium dioxide, MICA

After using the whole jar of this Olay product, I believe that it lives up to its promise to improve firmness and generally improve your skin. It has some stellar ingredients in it (niacinimide, amino peptides) that are great anti-agers and I am absolutely thrilled that there is a fragrance free version. Frankly, I don't know why anyone would want a fragrance on their face, which is actually aging.

So here's my issue with the product. For dry skin gals, such as myself, it is not quite moisturizing enough. Others, have mentioned this problem as well. As a night cream, I find my skin somewhat dry in the morning, so I'll put Argan oil over it, which seems to help (let it soak in a bit before doing this).

I like using it best as a day moisturizer and then putting a moisturizing physical sunscreen over it, which makes it feel about perfect. By the way, I've tried the new version with SPF 30 in the pump, which has not been reviewed here yet. Again, not moisturizing enough for me and does not come in a fragrance free version.

Bottom line - really good product that needs some personal adapting for drier skin types.

This is a favorite moisturizer of mine.It makes skin soft and smooth,youthful. I use it at night now but for the winter I'll wear under makeup.It's a pretty thick moisturizer but it sinks into skin in just a few minutes. It's a bit pricey for a drugstore moisturizer but I think it's worth the cost plus olay always has coupons out for this and other products.

To Read all 20 Reviews, Login or Join

Overall, I love this moisturizer. It absorbs quickly, leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturized, but does not feel greasy at all. I am one of those people that doesn't see the point of purchasing a separate eye cream. This cream really helped with the fine lines and dryness around my eyes. I also noticed a definite improvement in the appearance of deep lines on my forehead.

The only drawback is the packaging. Digging the finger into the jar is not my favorite. I definitely prefer the pump.

I bought mine at Costco - two 1.7 fl. oz. jars for $30-35... definitely better than drugstore or Ulta!

Good cream if you enjoy cystic acnes. The skin on top of your blind pimples does not wrinkle, so technically this thing works.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I don't know about "lifting and sculpting," but this is a very good moisturizer. This leaves my face soft and smooth, doesn't cause breakouts and is loaded with goodies. Should come in a pump, but oh well. I also use topical Vitamin C, glycolic and retinol creams. This soothes the drying those can cause. I am 59 and my skin looks great. I tried the Pro X, but other than the eye treatment, which I love, I prefer the Regenerist line. There is absolutely no need to spend a fortune on face creams. Thanks Olay!

This cream contains niacinamide. also known as niacin. a key ingredient in my anti aging arsenal. i lovethis product and combine it with tretinion,alppha hydroxy, murad ultra dynamic moisture and timeless c e and ferulic acid serum

I love this! I am 59 and have good skin, I use this as a base for my sunscreen and foundation in the morning, and then as a base in the evening for my alternating retin A and glycolic. It keeps my skin from getting red and irritated and yet allows for the benefits of both to come through. I love that they have a fragrance free version! I live in Florida so it can be quite humid here but this cream doesn't make my skin greasy....good job Olay!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I looked on makeup alley to find this product, sure that I had found THE hg of moisturizers. I couldn't find my exact product, but the label looked exactly like the one in this review except it doesn't say fragrance free. WOW. I like it so well that I bought another jar for my nightstand. it leaves your face moisturized and not a bit greasy.... in fact, I Love the look of my skin after using it, and it keeps my skin from feeling tight for at least 12 hours. This is so amazing I am thinking it must not have been released widely, or more people would be talking about it.

Now it is 2 years or so since I started using this, and I still love it and use it every day. I notice now it is everywhere. This is very moisturizing and matt. What a combo! I mix a bit of this with my makeup and moisturize and make up at the same time. It dries to a Great finish. Not one big greasy, not one bit dry. It is a truly unique product. Maybe there are more like this now, but the finish on your skin cannot be beat.

I bought this cream after reading a ton of reviews by people who claimed it did great things for their skin. I was eexpecting it be some kind of miracle cream. It actually made me break out. I noticed many small bumps on my forehead and chin area after a few days of using it.

It did make my skin very soft and tight. I had to stop using it. I really wanted it to work for me.

This is a review for the revised version. I saw a review on yt of this. I was looking for a reasonably priced, readily available moisturizer for the winter. This fit the first 2 criteria, but unfortunately it wasn't moisturizing. I will say that I do use retin-a and that keeping the moisture barrier of my skin intact can be a challenge, especially in winter. I do use vitamin c occasionally as well. However, when I was at CVS picking up a few things, I got to talking to the beauty advisor. I showed her an area around my mouth that had gotten very dry and sandpapery. I told her I was using this cream twice a day, and she told me that it was more exfoliating than moisturizing. It was then that I realized that I had just a few days before slathered this Regenerist cream around my mouth to add a bit of extra moisture. The dryness and flaking continued for days after I stopped using it, and only after constantly applying argan oil on the area (I had a small bottle of Josie Maran). If exfoliating is what you need then I recommend this as an alternative to AHA. Not sure what the active ingredient is (the beauty advisor at CVS didn't know) , but it was quite impressive for a drugstore cream! I just wish it was labeled correctly so I could have spared my flaky skin episode.