Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.6

on 8/4/2017 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Best BB cream/foundation ever!
My oily/combination skin loves this product.
It's lightweight with medium coverage and looks very natural, gives the skin a wonderfully smooth texture. It hides acne marks pretty well but doesn't look cakey. In the summer I set it with loose powder, but I find this step isn't necessary in the winter. It lasts all day, with only my nose getting a bit shiny, which I don't mind.
Highly recommended!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was looking for another BB cream to replace my old maybelline one, and found this. The wear is only good for a few hours, then turns shiny!! I found that this breaks out my previously clear skin; will not buy again.

on 7/8/2017 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is great BB cream. It is very lightweight, but it has some coverage.It's longlasting too.The only issue is very strong alcoholy scent, that dissapears whitin few minutes.

on 7/8/2017 1:29:00 PM

This is a great BB cream for the summer. Although I still need to use setting powder/setting spray, it does a great job of light coverage to even skin tone and correct imperfections. Was about to buy a $40 BB cream when I decided to give this a try first, so glad I did! I hardly ever wear actual foundation, but I definitely won't be bothering with that anymore! Just this is enough for even breakout days. Nice for hot sweaty weather when you need some coverage but don't want your face to melt off! Only wish there were more color options, the Light/medium is great when I'm paler, but when I have a (fake) tan I have to mix with some bronzer to match. Overall still a great product!

First of all as a lot of people mentioned, it's oxidized each single time I've used it. Another thing, it has the weirdest texture...I have a combo skin (partly dry-normal, oily T-zone) so it clinged to the dry spots and broke after 1 hour of use on the oily parts during the winter months. Probably some kind of magic :) And as a cherry on top, it breaked me out. Thank you, Garnier!
Pros: cheap plus Garnier always has sales; easy to find.
Cons: horrible strong smell; very liquidy; bad packaging for the liquid foundation like this, gets messy even if you are very careful; poor color selection; oxidize like crazy; not for acne-prone skin, might break you out.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Where do I start, I have been looking for a light foundation that had good coverage since I finished accutane! I used to have horrible acne and would cake on the foundation and it felt disgusting. So once I finished accutane and fell in love with my new perfect skin I knew I had to try this. I bought this to use during the summer for my darker shade and got the light to medium shade in the oily combination choice. I am never going back! My only complaints are that it leaks out of the bottle easily and it's a little streaky but if you're looking for a light glowy BB cream with good coverage this is for you!

on 6/27/2017 11:08:00 AM

this is a fantastic product for me. it is slightly glowy and gives a nice bronzy look to the skin. it makes the skin look flawless. has great coverage and very long lasting. does oxidize a tad bit but doesnt bother me cuz it is very less and yea i wud most likely repurchase as it is a great product and quite affordable

on 6/6/2017 1:17:00 PM

It's not good for oily, combination skin. It causes breakouts.

I used it with setting powder, and it lasted about 2 hours or so...and then started to look really cakey, greasy, especially on my forehead.
I bought it and tried it in the winter. I think it wouldn't even last an hour in the hot summer, it would get greasy really fast.
The color is orange. It offers minimal coverage.

I would not recommend it.

SO ORANGE!!!!! I am so bummed. I read some great reviews and I don't get it. I'm very fair and yes I can blend it out, but it is still orange tinted and I have to blend all the way down as if it were a full coverage, which it most absolutely is NOT. It's a bb cream. I didn't look radiant, and my blemishes weren't blurred... Garnier you were a total waste of 20 bucks as I'm throwing this in the trash.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Their lightest shade is orangey for my fair skin even in the summertime. I can go with the first shade within the . range of the foundation (usually). It covered nothing and was greasy as well.