Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.8

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 12/20/2018 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this bronzer worked fantastic on me. the packaging is cute but cheap, broke my top mirror after about a year of use. its beautiful on the skin and blends like a dream. also stays on and smells like chocolate!!!!!!!

on 5/26/2016 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is really pretty. It's quite pigmented, so you don't need so much to build the contour, and blends easily to a natural finish. The only drawback is that I think it's a little reddish/orangish, and not beigey like I thought.

on 7/12/2015 2:23:00 AM

Not super affordable but I swear it is an amazing bronzer! I love the cocoa smell, but on top of that it is such an amazing matte bronzer that I can easily use on my natural days and I want just a smidge of contouring. Definitely blendable and buildable which makes it all the more worth it. Loving it right now and will continue to repurchase and reach for to use :)

on 5/3/2015 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I really loooooveee this bronzer. It's perfect for contour. It doesnt look orange or dirty like another bronzer, It's perfect. And I love the chocolate smell.
It's the best bronzer in the market so far

on 4/19/2015 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love this bronzer, great for contouring on light/medium skin, blendable, and lasts all day! Love the packaging and absolutely love the smell! Really buildable, I apply and blend this all with an angled brush. Would definitely re-purchase, but I think it will last me a long time.

I bought this because it is the first time I've found such a light-looking non-orangey shade for a bronzer. I've tried several bronzers (mainly drugstore though) - Rimmel, Revlon, L'Oreal, Maybelline.. but they all end up giving me weird orange cheeks/streaks.

This bronzer looks SO light in the pan and I thought it wouldn't show up on my skin but it's actually perfect!! It's completely matte and didn't come up orange on my skin tone. It gives soft definition to my cheek bones without looking like I smeared dirt on my face and has absolutely none of that sparkly business. It also smells divine. HG for sure!

For reference I have light-med yellow asian skin.

My only complaint is probably the very cheap-feeling plastic packaging for the price ($39AUD).

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Love this bronzer, give a slight glow without the prominent hash contrast on my complexion. Smell yummy, nearly hitting pan.

I reached for this more than my Nars Laguna and Tarte Park Ave Princess Matt bronzer.

Will repurchase once I hit pan.

Asian
NC20 - NC25

on 8/23/2012 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I hopped on the Too Faced train after I was somewhat underwhelmed by NARS Laguna. I was trying to decide between the milk chocolate and regular chocolate soleil bronzer and chose the milk chocolate as I am NC25-30. I LOVE it. If I want to contour my cheekbones I just use a heavier hand. I will probably try the regular chocolate soleil one at some point too, but I figure between this and my NARS laguna, I would have a good shade selection for bronzing. I love that this has no shimmer unlike my NARS laguna. To me, this smells more like my favorite childhood candy Fun Dip than chocolate but either way, the smell isn't offensive and is sweet and lovely. Best bronzer!