Iman Second to None Cover Cream

No Image

on 9/16/2018 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I really like is cream product. I have it in Earth medium and plan to repurchase in Clay Medium Deep. I think that its great for sot concealing.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I use the clay medium concealer for an eyebrow highlight. I'm very pleased with the result. It blends very well into my skin and doesn't look chalky. Perfect natural highlight. I'm so glad. I've been looking for a concealer that can function as a highlight for a very long time. I'm an nc50 for reference.

on 5/28/2012 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I think this cover cream does an ok job. I feel by the end of the day it is all worn off regardless of my use of a foundation primer. I feel this cream hardens as its not a creamy formula and can be hard to apply if not warmed up with your finger.. I wear earth dark ....I am an nw 48 in mac

I agree this is a good concleaer I seen the YouTube review also where she gave it 2 thumbs down but I don't agree I don't think it'll work well if your trying to cover scars or marks but other than that it does it's job...

on 4/9/2012 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is good. I saw a youtuber give it a thumbs down, but I like it. It is not too red, and sometimes MAC pot concealer can be that. I don't think I like anything else in the line but this is good. I'm Earth Medium in Iman, NW 45 in MAC.