no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 months ago

I really like is cream product. I have it in Earth medium and plan to repurchase in Clay Medium Deep. I think that its great for sot concealing.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

Jun/09/2012

I use the clay medium concealer for an eyebrow highlight. I'm very pleased with the result. It blends very well into my skin and doesn't look chalky. Perfect natural highlight. I'm so glad. I've been looking for a concealer that can function as a highlight for a very long time. I'm an nc50 for reference.

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Relaxed, Other

May/28/2012

I think this cover cream does an ok job. I feel by the end of the day it is all worn off regardless of my use of a foundation primer. I feel this cream hardens as its not a creamy formula and can be hard to apply if not warmed up with your finger.. I wear earth dark ....I am an nw 48 in mac

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Apr/29/2012

I agree this is a good concleaer I seen the YouTube review also where she gave it 2 thumbs down but I don't agree I don't think it'll work well if your trying to cover scars or marks but other than that it does it's job...

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

Apr/09/2012

This is good. I saw a youtuber give it a thumbs down, but I like it. It is not too red, and sometimes MAC pot concealer can be that. I don't think I like anything else in the line but this is good. I'm Earth Medium in Iman, NW 45 in MAC.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (197 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark