Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Buffing Brush

Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Buffing Brush

1 review

on 11/30/2013 11:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I had seen this on the Target site and then read reviews on here and decided to pop on over to Target to see if they had this in stock, luckily I got the last one and I was really looking forward to it.

I don't like using this for foundation. I just find it isn't dense enough to spread and blend my foundations. When I'm using a liquid foundation, I normally would use one pump, but with this I had to use two to get it spread everywhere, and with the cream foundations, I had to use more. Also it's a bit larger than what I like to use for foundation.

Don't get me wrong though, this is a very nice brush. Extremely soft, and while I didn't find it dense enough to spread my foundation, it is nicely dense. It doesn't soak up the product you're applying like some brushes will do. I love using this to press on setting powder, which is what I'll be using it for from now on, and sticking to using the Sonia Kashuk flat-top synthetic brush, or the Real Techniques expert face brush or whatever it's called for applying foundation.

Popular Makeup Brushes