Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Buffing Brush

Filtered by age: 36-43
Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Buffing Brush

on 5/7/2016 12:06:00 AM

I went into Target with all intents of buying the former Synthetic all Purpose Flat Brush, as mine got so much wear from it. The sales clerk informed me that this brush was the new replacement brush for the flat top. I was hesitant at first to purchase this, but I brought it home and tried and I was sold!! This is a very soft, dense brush that applies liquid or creme foundation flawlessly. It's just as nice as the previous brush, but you can actually cover more skin with this one since it's slightly bigger. I am a huge fan of this brush and so glad I purchased it! Highly recommend. The store clerk said that she's been using this brush for a while and loves it to this day.

on 8/18/2015 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this brush for $13 at Target. I prefer using a brush to apply my liquid foundations. Previously my favorites were the Elf flat top powder brush, the new Elf buffing brush, and MAC 187. Then I purchased this one, and I find myself reaching for it most often. This brush has a slightly rounded top, and synthetic bristles that are slightly longer and less densely packed. If you are used to using the Sigma F80 or F82, or the Elf powder brush, you may think this will not work for foundation, but it is very similar in design to the Sephora #55 Airbrush brush. It also gives a nearly identical result. I use the brush to stipple on & then blend out my liquid foundation. I find that it gives a very natural, airbrushed finish with no streaks. I have used this brush with a variety of foundations: Urban Decay Naked Skin, L'ancome Teint Visionnaire, L'ancome Teint Miracle, UD Naked Skin Beauty Balm, Laura Mercier Oil-free Tinted Moisturizer, Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Luminous, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, and Kiehl's BB cream. It has worked beautifully with each of them. This brush is also considerably easier to clean than the more densely-packed Sigma or Elf brushes. I would definitely recommend this brush for liquid foundation, and I would definitely repurchase.

on 6/28/2014 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This brush is fantastic for applying powder foundation. It gives a smooth, buffed, natural finish with every powder I have used it with. It's very soft and comfortable on my face. I got this at Target for around $10. I want to buy a backup because I like it so much, but my Target is usually out of this one.

Popular Makeup Brushes