Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Buffing Brush

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 19-24
Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Buffing Brush

I use this as an alternative to a flat top brush when applying foundation or blending out powders. The handle is comfortable enough to hold and I also like the look of the white. The brush itself is softer than the other "cheap" Sonia Kashuk brushes, and it is very dense. I use this brush with Maybelline Fit Me foundation and Revlon ColourStay. Both products go on seamlessly with this brush. They are more liquidy than other foundations so I think that is part of the reason this brush works.

Since this brush is so dense it can hold onto excess product. I have to wash it more often than other brushes because I don't want dried product from my last application going onto my fresh makeup.

on 11/17/2013 6:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This brush is amazing!! For the $12-13 it is an incredible deal and looks and performs like a high end brush. It is literally the softest brush I've ever owned and it is incredibly dense. It buffs in foundations flawlessly and with ease. Before finding this brush my favorite was the Real Techniques Expert Face brush but that brush is much smaller and not as soft and I now realized a lot more work to blend product in with. You cannot go wrong with this buffing brush for foundation! It is the best foundation brush I've ever used.

Popular Makeup Brushes