Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick (All Shades)

Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick (All Shades)
Be Legendary Lipstick (All Shades)Be Legendary Lipstick (All Shades)Smashbox Be Lengendary

4.3

on 12/23/2016 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have the matte in the Safe Word shade. It's everything I hoped Urban Decay Vice comfort matte would be, but that stuff let me down. It goes on smooth, does not dry out my lips, and I can go about 6 hours -- with no fading -- before needing a touch-up. There's zero shine, but it's not the sort of ultra matte finish that accentuates every line in my lips. I like that. Bonus: there's very little transfer on my coffee cup. I love it. It's the perfect neutral shade for my colouring.

on 12/19/2016 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

the cream formulation isnt bad at all. it is creamy and has good pigmentation. unfortunately for the cold winter, color doesnt last long. thats the only downside. other than that, its not bad for a lipstick

on 12/12/2016 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have the shade "Jam on it" matte. This is one of the best texture and comfortable matte lipsticks, hands down. The shade is a rich wine/deep berry shade that is more red based. It seems neutral as well. I barely feel the product on my lips and it never dries out my lips, NEVER. It feels almost EOS like - smooth, lightweight without the greasy waxy feel.That being said, the l/s does sit on the lips without staining. This means there is transfer if you rub on your lips or eat/drink something. However, the shade is richly pigmented so even after consuming a meal, much to the lipstick will remain evenly on the lips.

I really love the formula of this l/s. I don't think its talked about as much as other brands but this is a definite sleeper hit.

on 5/6/2016 1:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I don't know if I would repurchase this. The pigmentation is great and the colour is beautiful (I bought it because I read it was a dupe of MAC's LE Gem of Roses). It doesn't last very long though and the lipstick itself seems to apply rather thick which gives me that awful ring of colour around the outside of my lips when it fades. It prevent this I use a balm underneath the lipstick, I don't like that I have to do this with a lipstick that is so expensive. Would probably not repurchase but since I am undecided I put it as a yes for now.

on 5/4/2016 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I got the shade fig on my birthday from a friend and at first I realy liked it.
It does glide on easiely, lasts for a long time, moisturizes your lips, but does all of that matters when the shade doesn't flatter your skin tone at all?!
don't buy this if you have a tan medium skin tone with yellow-olive undertone, trust me

on 4/29/2016 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have had a few shades of these that I got from a value pack. I believe I had 3 minis, Fig, Primrose and another shade. I LOVE the color of Fig and it is my favorite shade from the whole line. However, after wearing these lipsticks for a day or so, my lips start to get a bit dry and flakey. I am suspecting there is something in these that irritate my lips. Now irregardless of this irritation, I still can't get rid of my Fig lipstick because it is so pretty. I love how it is juicy looking but full of color it is. I was not a fan of the other shades in the trio because they didn't suit me. The Be Legendary lipsticks are just your average lipsticks. Due to the lack of colors I love (I really just love Fig), the irritation these give me and how they wear, I am only giving them as a whole 3 lippies. Because they are a nice average lipstick.

on 4/28/2016 6:10:00 PM

This is for Be Legendary Cream Lipstick in Chai. I am always and forever looking for a warm, gold-toned (but NOT sparkly or frosty) NUDE lipstick. Sort of a mix of brown and yellow. Not matte, but not so creamy that it has no staying power. I used to have to line my lips in brown liner and smudge it and go over with a gold lipgloss (the ones I liked are discontinued). Well now I have it ALL in one tube! Simply and neatly packaged--not chintzy, pretty substantial, black, square. No flavor, or so little that I can't detect it. This makes my lips look fuller and lights up my whole face. I love the formula, as I've said. It lasts for a few hours of no drinking or eating. The price was $21.00, I think, which could be a lot worse, as we all know. I would definitely buy this again.

on 1/5/2016 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I bought a set the had a mascara, 2 mini eyeshadow palettes, a lipstick in primrose and a gloss. I love the lipstick, such a pretty mauve shade that doesn't lean to purple. looks awesome on my nc40 skintone. VERY comfortable.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this lipstick in Primrose which is a mauve pink and I absolutely adore it! It's the perfect color for me and it goes on very well. I really don't have to touch it up at all throughout the day. It feels very smooth on my lips. Definitely a must have in my makeup bag.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using the shade Primrose for a while now and it's exactly the shade I look for in a lipstick. The formula is very creamy and long lasting and pigmented. I will continue to use for as long as Smashbox continue to make it. This shade looks great on those with a yellow undertone. Definitely recommend.