Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick (All Shades)

Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick (All Shades)
Be Legendary Lipstick (All Shades)Be Legendary Lipstick (All Shades)Smashbox Be Lengendary

4.3

on 10/21/2017 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love this lipstick! First time I try the brand and I'm really glad I did! I got it in matte and must say it glides on well and it's not drying even though my lips get dry. It comes in a lot of colours so there's one for every taste and occasion. Nice packaging too.

I got this in "mauve matte", and it just doesn't work for me. And actually, after buying it, I read other reviews elsewhere, and they say the same thing I am experiencing - it doesn't cover well, dries out my lips, and then clings to the dry patches on my lips. I think the other lipsticks in this line are good, based on the reviews, and this one would probably be good for someone who doesn't have dry lips, but I do have dry lips, so it's not good for me. I would consider purchasing another shade, but not this one again.

on 12/12/2016 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have the shade "Jam on it" matte. This is one of the best texture and comfortable matte lipsticks, hands down. The shade is a rich wine/deep berry shade that is more red based. It seems neutral as well. I barely feel the product on my lips and it never dries out my lips, NEVER. It feels almost EOS like - smooth, lightweight without the greasy waxy feel.That being said, the l/s does sit on the lips without staining. This means there is transfer if you rub on your lips or eat/drink something. However, the shade is richly pigmented so even after consuming a meal, much to the lipstick will remain evenly on the lips.

I really love the formula of this l/s. I don't think its talked about as much as other brands but this is a definite sleeper hit.

on 12/19/2016 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

the cream formulation isnt bad at all. it is creamy and has good pigmentation. unfortunately for the cold winter, color doesnt last long. thats the only downside. other than that, its not bad for a lipstick

I love this lipstick! I own this baby in Safe Word. Bought it out of a curiosity since the price was so reasonably affordable at that time on my local online makeup store but not even an inch of regret.

The color payoff, the sturdy packaging, and the staying power are so great! It can last as long as a liquid lipstick or sometimes even better. I think on certain occasions, this lipstick lasts longer on my lips compared to my KVD liquid lipstick.

It's matte but not drying at all, very comfortable.
The price is very very reasonable, worth every penny.

I think Smashbox is one of the best makeup brands out there, their products are legit awesome.
Definitely one of my most favorite brands.
Will repurchase for sure! I'll even buy in different color.

on 12/23/2016 1:09:00 PM

I have the matte in the Safe Word shade. It's everything I hoped Urban Decay Vice comfort matte would be, but that stuff let me down. It goes on smooth, does not dry out my lips, and I can go about 6 hours -- with no fading -- before needing a touch-up. There's zero shine, but it's not the sort of ultra matte finish that accentuates every line in my lips. I like that. Bonus: there's very little transfer on my coffee cup. I love it. It's the perfect neutral shade for my colouring.

on 4/29/2016 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have had a few shades of these that I got from a value pack. I believe I had 3 minis, Fig, Primrose and another shade. I LOVE the color of Fig and it is my favorite shade from the whole line. However, after wearing these lipsticks for a day or so, my lips start to get a bit dry and flakey. I am suspecting there is something in these that irritate my lips. Now irregardless of this irritation, I still can't get rid of my Fig lipstick because it is so pretty. I love how it is juicy looking but full of color it is. I was not a fan of the other shades in the trio because they didn't suit me. The Be Legendary lipsticks are just your average lipsticks. Due to the lack of colors I love (I really just love Fig), the irritation these give me and how they wear, I am only giving them as a whole 3 lippies. Because they are a nice average lipstick.

on 4/28/2016 6:10:00 PM

This is for Be Legendary Cream Lipstick in Chai. I am always and forever looking for a warm, gold-toned (but NOT sparkly or frosty) NUDE lipstick. Sort of a mix of brown and yellow. Not matte, but not so creamy that it has no staying power. I used to have to line my lips in brown liner and smudge it and go over with a gold lipgloss (the ones I liked are discontinued). Well now I have it ALL in one tube! Simply and neatly packaged--not chintzy, pretty substantial, black, square. No flavor, or so little that I can't detect it. This makes my lips look fuller and lights up my whole face. I love the formula, as I've said. It lasts for a few hours of no drinking or eating. The price was $21.00, I think, which could be a lot worse, as we all know. I would definitely buy this again.

on 5/6/2016 1:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I don't know if I would repurchase this. The pigmentation is great and the colour is beautiful (I bought it because I read it was a dupe of MAC's LE Gem of Roses). It doesn't last very long though and the lipstick itself seems to apply rather thick which gives me that awful ring of colour around the outside of my lips when it fades. It prevent this I use a balm underneath the lipstick, I don't like that I have to do this with a lipstick that is so expensive. Would probably not repurchase but since I am undecided I put it as a yes for now.

on 5/4/2016 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I got the shade fig on my birthday from a friend and at first I realy liked it.
It does glide on easiely, lasts for a long time, moisturizes your lips, but does all of that matters when the shade doesn't flatter your skin tone at all?!
don't buy this if you have a tan medium skin tone with yellow-olive undertone, trust me