Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick (All Shades)

Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick (All Shades)
image 1image 2image 3

4.3

on 5/6/2016 1:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I don't know if I would repurchase this. The pigmentation is great and the colour is beautiful (I bought it because I read it was a dupe of MAC's LE Gem of Roses). It doesn't last very long though and the lipstick itself seems to apply rather thick which gives me that awful ring of colour around the outside of my lips when it fades. It prevent this I use a balm underneath the lipstick, I don't like that I have to do this with a lipstick that is so expensive. Would probably not repurchase but since I am undecided I put it as a yes for now.

on 5/4/2016 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I got the shade fig on my birthday from a friend and at first I realy liked it.
It does glide on easiely, lasts for a long time, moisturizes your lips, but does all of that matters when the shade doesn't flatter your skin tone at all?!
don't buy this if you have a tan medium skin tone with yellow-olive undertone, trust me

To Read all 42 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/29/2016 6:56:00 AM

I have had a few shades of these that I got from a value pack. I believe I had 3 minis, Fig, Primrose and another shade. I LOVE the color of Fig and it is my favorite shade from the whole line. However, after wearing these lipsticks for a day or so, my lips start to get a bit dry and flakey. I am suspecting there is something in these that irritate my lips. Now irregardless of this irritation, I still can't get rid of my Fig lipstick because it is so pretty. I love how it is juicy looking but full of color it is. I was not a fan of the other shades in the trio because they didn't suit me. The Be Legendary lipsticks are just your average lipsticks. Due to the lack of colors I love (I really just love Fig), the irritation these give me and how they wear, I am only giving them as a whole 3 lippies. Because they are a nice average lipstick.

on 4/28/2016 6:10:00 PM

This is for Be Legendary Cream Lipstick in Chai. I am always and forever looking for a warm, gold-toned (but NOT sparkly or frosty) NUDE lipstick. Sort of a mix of brown and yellow. Not matte, but not so creamy that it has no staying power. I used to have to line my lips in brown liner and smudge it and go over with a gold lipgloss (the ones I liked are discontinued). Well now I have it ALL in one tube! Simply and neatly packaged--not chintzy, pretty substantial, black, square. No flavor, or so little that I can't detect it. This makes my lips look fuller and lights up my whole face. I love the formula, as I've said. It lasts for a few hours of no drinking or eating. The price was $21.00, I think, which could be a lot worse, as we all know. I would definitely buy this again.

on 1/5/2016 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I bought a set the had a mascara, 2 mini eyeshadow palettes, a lipstick in primrose and a gloss. I love the lipstick, such a pretty mauve shade that doesn't lean to purple. looks awesome on my nc40 skintone. VERY comfortable.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this lipstick in Primrose which is a mauve pink and I absolutely adore it! It's the perfect color for me and it goes on very well. I really don't have to touch it up at all throughout the day. It feels very smooth on my lips. Definitely a must have in my makeup bag.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using the shade Primrose for a while now and it's exactly the shade I look for in a lipstick. The formula is very creamy and long lasting and pigmented. I will continue to use for as long as Smashbox continue to make it. This shade looks great on those with a yellow undertone. Definitely recommend.

Electric Pink Matte is hands down my go to lip color!!! I cannot tell you how many compliments I get while wearing this color. Highly recommend. Long wear. I also wear Infrared Matte with the Crimson always sharp lip liner on those days and nights I want a sexy red lip.

on 2/26/2015 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was the darkest of the purples I own. It went on really well. I love the Be legendary range, they are long lasting yet creamy.

I totally would recommend this lippy and color (Vivid Violet),

on 2/22/2015 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had been looking for a nude lipstick for ages and ended up purchasing 'Latte Matte' which is a nude matte finish lipstick. My absolute favourite lipstick of all time, lasts all day and I can't stop wearing it. I get so many compliments when I have it on, fantastic lipstick!