Acure Organics cocoa butter + CoQ10 unscented lotion

Acure Organics   cocoa butter + CoQ10 unscented lotion
  cocoa butter + CoQ10 unscented lotion

Organic Curoxidant™ Blend [(Organic Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Berry, Organic Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry), Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehips), Organic Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Organic Calendula Officinalis (Calendula), Organic Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile), Organic Fair Trade Aspalanthus linearis (Rooibos)], Organic Camelia sinensis (Mango Ceylon), Organic Aloe Barbensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Organic Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Organic Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE (Vegetable Derived), Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Infusion of Organic Calendula Officinalis Flower in Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Glucono Delta Lactone (Fermented Sugar), D-Alpha Tocoperyl Acetate (Natural Vitamin E), Marrubium Vulgare (White Horehound) Stem Cell Culture, Echinacea Angustifolia Stem Cell Culture, Fermented Resveratrol Extract (Probiotic), CoQ10, Olea Europea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Organic Chlorella Pyrenoidosa (Chlorella Growth Factor), Organic Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Potassium Sorbate (Food Grade Preservative)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Good basic no-frills unscented body lotion that is lightweight yet hydrating. I've tried the older variation shown in the white bottle (which also came in an 8 oz tube) and also the newer variation that is now seen on shelves since they went big box (white tube with blue lettering). Not hydrating enough to use on my face, although those not needing an outright cream or something heavy could use this just fine. Haven't experienced any irritation, just soft hydrated skin, I'm bad about putting on lotion regularly so I can't claim any long-term affects from it. I've repurchased it several times because there's just way too many moisturizers out there and this one is reasonably priced, I always find it on sale somewhere.

on 8/11/2015 11:17:00 AM

Love this lotion. I bought it at Whole Foods. It moisturizes skin without being greasy. No irritating fragrances. I've also been using it at my desk at work as a hand lotion. It is by far the best lotion I've found. It feels more like a healing lotion than just one that covers up the problem - if that makes sense.

I am one of those people that buys a different lotion every time I run out because I am never happy with the previous purchase. I have now found a lotion that I will buy on a regular basis. I LOVE this stuff!

More good news: It's cruelty free, gluten free, vegan, sulfate free, & paraben free. I wish more retailers would carry these items.

on 3/15/2012 2:13:00 AM

This is my favorite Acure product to date, and I hope that they never stop making it! I have to control myself to not buy extras when I see it on sale (I'm trying not to stockpile a beauty arsenal any more), but it's really lovely and very tempting.

This sinks in nicely, and being unscented doesn't interfere with any other scents (or provoke allergic reactions in others). It deals with dry skin nicely, and maintains healthy skin as well!

on 6/20/2012 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is currently my favorite body lotion. It is very thick and moisturizing, even on my hands in winter, yet it's not heavy or greasy. It actually sinks in quite nicely. It's fragrance free and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Plus, it has nice antioxidant ingredients. It's a little pricey, but I buy it at discount from Vitacost or Lucky Vitamin. I've repurchased it several times.

Ingredients: Organic Curoxidant Blend (Organic Acai Berry, Organic Blackberry, Organic Rosehips, Organic Pomegranate, Organic Calendula, Organic Chamomile, Fair Trade Certified Organic Rooibos, Organic Mango Ceylon), Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Emulsifying Wax NF, Fair Trade Certified Organic Cocoa Seed Butter, Organic Safflower Seed Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Sunflower Oil, Infusion of Organic Calendula Flower in Fair Trade Certified Organic Olive Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Glucono Delta Lactone, D-Alpha Tocoperyl Acetate, Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Potassium Sorbate. continued >>

on 2/23/2014 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

My HG body lotion! I find the thick, more cream-like consistency, uber-moisturizing yet light feeling (non-sticky, non-greasy) on the skin--an amazing feat. I find the moisture to last longer than most throughout the day. The unscented "scent" is a very light cocoa butter hint to it imo, but certainly doesn't clash with any fragrance I use. Between this lotion and the PC 2% BHA body lotion, my KP is finally under complete control :-) I do wish they offered this in a bigger bottle with a pump though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A perfect hand and body lotion. It nourishes and soothes as it moisturizes. Absorbs fairly fast without a greasy residue, yet skin is supple and moisturized. My "HG" body moisturizer.

Popular Lotions / Creams