wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.4

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely love this highlighter. I am tan in skin tone so this is a bit light on me so I like to sweep a bit of a golden highlights on my cheekbones to make it match. It is a subtle glow and it is natural. If you are fair to medium you really love this. The formula is amazing it is so smooth and not chunky and it just provides the beautiful-est glow ever. The price is also good it is four dollars at the drugstore, but I got it for a dollar after coupons. The packaging is also good. My highlighter broke and it shattered and when I tilt it up a bit of it falls out of the packaging, however I mixed a bit of the powder with baby oil to make a DIY liquid highlighter and it is amazingly pretty so I would suggest doing that as well if you want a liquid highlighter free of cost. I really love this highlighter and I would purchase it, Probably in a different shade though that would match my skin tone but the formula is really good and I have tried a different shade before and the formula is consistent. All in all, it is the best highlighter formula at this price point I have used and it is highly recommended by me.

on 9/27/2015 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

At first when I picked this up I didnt understand what the fuss was about. But after having it for a while I see why everyone loves it. On my brown skin it shows up a beautiful glow. It brightens those areas on my face. This is the perfect non intense highlighter ever. Its perfect for people who are starting out with highlights
I apply it on places where I want a glow but not an intense glow. I apply it on forehead, on nose, chin, cheekbones etc
I love how much product you get in the package, this will last me a longggg time. But I hate the fact that its domed shaped cause It makes it hard to store in my tiny drawer.

on 5/22/2014 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

How have I gone so long without this product? Its dirt cheap, a huge pan, and gives the most beautiful glow! Its a true glowing from within look, not too sparkly, not too fake etc. Im not sure why they market it as a bronzer, I feel like almost any skintone can highlight with this.

on 9/29/2012 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product is an absolute need in my collection. I use it as a highlight and it gives your face a really beautiful glow. It's not too shimmery and not at all glittery. I felt like it was the perfect highlighter. The packaging was okay, but I feel like if I drop it once it will automatically break. The pan also looked like it was coming out of it's place which scared me a little bit. But, overall the product was really nice and so cheap! I would definitely but it again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

WOW! I used this in combination with Maybelline ColorStick Concealer and Neutrogena Healty Skin Foundation #70 for a day at the beach. This combo lasted all day, even after swimming for hours in freezing water. I picked this up for only $3, and it's a great value! There is a lot of product, and it gave me fantastic coverage and a beautiful glow! It really finished my look, and i will definitely be buying this in the future!