wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 12/29/2018 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The only reason why I would not buy this product again is because a part of it broke after one week and I did not drop it. The rest of the product broke on me two weeks after that.
That being said, it is a really subtle highlighter with no glitter, great for oily skin. The packaging is bulky, but it contains a lot of product, so it has a great value.
It retails for 4.99 euro for 13 gr/0.46 oz in Spain.
Wet n Wild is cruelty-free

on 11/8/2018 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I heard about this on every makeup forum, every youtube guru insisted on it, and so I finally talked myself into trying it. You get a great deal of product for the price. It is easy to apply. I just was expecting more out of it. Everyone had talked it up to sound like it was the perfect substitute for Hourglass ALP and I wanted that "lit from within" glow that they claimed this would bring. It didn't. It felt like dry powder. It looked chalky. There is nothing inherently wrong with the product, I tried it several ways and with several different application methods, I just should have held off.

on 10/12/2018 11:36:00 AM

The best drugstore hilighter of all time!!!
When it comes to hilighter I love a subtle glow more than a BAM in your face hilighter. This is why Reserve your cabana done it for me, it give me a subtle glow from within look. And it's dirt cheap, you get a lot of product for a very cheap price.

First of all this is obviously not a bronzer, and if you're going to put this product down because of this...I feel sorry for you

This is an amazing, finely milled powder that can be used as both a highlighter & a finishing powder (or setting powder...I always forget the difference. LoL).

As a highlighter it gives a natural glow, blends smoothly into the skin & is a pretty good dupe to the famous Laura Mercier baked highlighter

As a setting/finishing powder it reminds me of my Hourglass finishing powders. The finish is so similar when you lightly dust this product on the face. It gives the EXACT SAME EFFECT! Not to mention it reallyyyyy prolongs the wear of your base.

PROS:
- Finely milled
- Natural glow to the skin
- No chunky glitter
- Generous amount of product
- Blends out beautifully & melts into the skin
- Inexpensive
- Prolongs make-up wear, lasts LONG on the skin (8+ hours)
- Performs just as well if not better compared to luxury brands e.g. Hourglass

CONS:
- BULKY ASS PACKAGING... Seriously WnW why is the packaging to this series SOOOOO unnecessarily bulky?
I can't fit it into my makeup bag for travelling!!!!!
- Has kickback when you dip in your brush (but only a tiny bit)
- Restricted to fair to light skin tones

Overall, A LIFETIME repurchase. I absolutely love this product & have used it for over 3 years.

Not sure about the ''new'' formula, this review is for the old one. As a natural makeup lover I absolutely adore this powder. I use it as a shadow & as a light highlighter. The price is good, you get a lot of product, the powder is very smooth, the brand is cruelty-free. Maybe the wear time could be better but it's not a big problem for me to be honest as most of heavy waterproof kind of products break me out anyway.

on 4/29/2018 3:13:00 AM

I had them shipped from USA and any broke . Love the soft texture of this product , slight shimmer and gives the skin a beautiful gleam . Love it and so cheap

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think the formula has changed. The older version provided a nice subtle glow. The newer version is chalky and seems more like a translucent powder. Unfortunately, I'll have to hunt for another product that does what this product used to do.

I was swayed by the reviews of this, but it looks terrible on my dry, fair, 40-something winter skin. I tried it in a few places:
- It has no glow on my cheeks. It doesn't show up at all except to show texture.
- It cakes in fine lines under my eyes and on my forehead.
- It makes my eyelids look creepy and crepey and powdery like Marie Antoinette (not in a Kirsten Dunst way).

Not sure about the highlighting properties others have mentioned? It somehow manages to look like nothing and horrible at the same time on me. At least it was only a $4 risk.

EDITED to say: I tried it as a highlighting landing strip down my nose and it filled in my pores and looked vaguely luminous. I added one lippie for that.

The quality of the powder is nice, especially when compared to the product it replaced in WnW's original line. This one is finely milled, and has a lot of "kick-up" when using it with a brush. Has SPF 15.

Gives off a really fine sheen, not for those looking for a more intense highlighter. Tried to use it as a translucent powder once-big mistake. My forehead looked cakey and a bit orange. Works much better under the eyes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this intending to use it as highlighter. It doesn't glow much. If you are fair skinned, it can be a finishing powder or something, but I didn't think it really glowed on me. I have been watching way too much YouTube.