wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 12/29/2018 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The only reason why I would not buy this product again is because a part of it broke after one week and I did not drop it. The rest of the product broke on me two weeks after that.
That being said, it is a really subtle highlighter with no glitter, great for oily skin. The packaging is bulky, but it contains a lot of product, so it has a great value.
It retails for 4.99 euro for 13 gr/0.46 oz in Spain.
Wet n Wild is cruelty-free

on 10/12/2018 11:36:00 AM

The best drugstore hilighter of all time!!!
When it comes to hilighter I love a subtle glow more than a BAM in your face hilighter. This is why Reserve your cabana done it for me, it give me a subtle glow from within look. And it's dirt cheap, you get a lot of product for a very cheap price.

on 4/29/2018 3:13:00 AM

I had them shipped from USA and any broke . Love the soft texture of this product , slight shimmer and gives the skin a beautiful gleam . Love it and so cheap

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think the formula has changed. The older version provided a nice subtle glow. The newer version is chalky and seems more like a translucent powder. Unfortunately, I'll have to hunt for another product that does what this product used to do.

The quality of the powder is nice, especially when compared to the product it replaced in WnW's original line. This one is finely milled, and has a lot of "kick-up" when using it with a brush. Has SPF 15.

Gives off a really fine sheen, not for those looking for a more intense highlighter. Tried to use it as a translucent powder once-big mistake. My forehead looked cakey and a bit orange. Works much better under the eyes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this intending to use it as highlighter. It doesn't glow much. If you are fair skinned, it can be a finishing powder or something, but I didn't think it really glowed on me. I have been watching way too much YouTube.

on 9/12/2017 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I am an nc30 and this looks like a natural highlight on me when using a light hand. There's no glitter or shimmer. Just a nice sheen. It's a little powdery but i just spray some setting spray all over to bind all my makeup together. This came in the biggest pan ever! It's so bulky and annoyingly cheap. But hey, it's $4. I would have to say the pure nude highlighter by essence is way better.

on 8/7/2017 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I do sweep this under my eyes or my cheebones and down my nose for a brightening effect. It definitely makes my face appear smoother. However, anyone with darker skin then me this will appear ashy.

The packaging for this sucks. It doesnt fit well with my other products. It seems like a big pan but its very shallow so you hit pan quickly and everything start crumbling quickly. There is also a lot of kickback.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a great product. I use this to set my undereye concealer. My skintone is NC30. I have had issues with smudging mascara and chalky and generally unattractive undereyes forever, and the shimmer in this brightens them and smooths out imperfections. It makes everything last longer. Packaging quality and aesthetics are important to me but I will make an exception for this product.

I bought this because a youtuber's opinion I trust raves about Reserve Your Cabana. Found mine in the 5 Below store. I'm very pale & have never used a bronzer. The youtuber did say it could be used as a highlighter. I was surprised with the fallout. I probably should gently dip the brush next time. I'm not sure, but I believe I could use this as a setting powder. I'll have to take a better look in natural lighting. Whether I use this or not, it's not a big deal since I only paid $3.99.