wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by skin type : Oily
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The packaging is very simple and product is veeeeery gooooood

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Finally found this at a CVS, and let me tell you, it lives up to the hype.

I love it as a subtle highlighter, and will use it very lightly to set my makeup. It's great for blending blush, and I'll even brush a bit on my eyelids. With blush, it gives a soft focus kind of look. I'm pretty pale, and do not find it chalky at all. You know what is chalky? The loreal true match lumi powder highlighter that is $10 dollars more.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So I'm not really sure as to why Wet N Wild labeled this as a "bronzer" as I don't believe it would be possible to warm the face up with it, however it does make for a fantastic highlight! The powder is amazingly smooth and soft and extremely pigmented and for only $5 you get a ridiculous amount of product. It's totally worth checking out.

on 2/17/2016 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It took me some time to figure out the best use for this product. It looks beautiful buffed on under foundation. Gives a glowy natural look to skin. My new favorite product.

on 12/27/2015 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

*******A very close dupe for Ambient Lighting Powder!!*******

Calling all fair yellow toned gals!!!

At first I tried to use it as a subtle highlighter, which didn't really work out for me because I prefer the wet/dewy look on my cheekbones (think J.Lo!) so I didn't really find a good use for this other than an eyeshadow. Then I found a video comparing this to the Ambient Lighting Powder and I decided to give it a go as an all over setting powder/illuminator and WOW. This stuff just adds that extra something to your skin to make it look like perfection! It's not an exact dupe for the Ambient Lighting Powder, but it's so darn close that you don't need to shell out the extra cash. Give Wet n' Wild a go - it's $3.00! You could always use it as an eyeshadow if it doesn't work out for you!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I think this is a nice powder, but it doesn't work for me as a highlight or a bronzer. I think my skin is just too fair to get good results with this. I think it looks really beautiful on others, but does nothing for my skin sadly.

on 11/12/2015 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

On my very fair neutral skin, this works as a great everyday highlighter. It's not too intense but adds a very gentle glow to the tops of my cheeks and the bridge of my nose. It is a bit powdery and definitely needs some blending, but the result is still very flattering and natural. On deeper skin tones the result might be more intense, and I suspect just as lovely but in a more stand out way.

The packaging is just awful and cheap, but given how inexpensive it is, I really can't complain. The amount of product you get and the low price you pay makes it entirely worth it.

I would definitely repurchase this product if I ever ran out, but running out of it is highly unlikely. More likely I'll need to repurchase when the packaging dies, but I would happily repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG this is the best thing ever! only like 3 dollars and its amazing! it's not an intense highlighter, which I like. I put this on top of my bronzer and on my cheek bones and I just get the most beautiful glow! its not glittery or sparkly at all which makes it so nice! I am obsessed!

on 9/14/2015 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Wet and Wild has really upped their game lately! Their new products are way better than I remember using in high school. Reserve Your Cabana is a suprisingly good highlighting powder, and a great value. I think I paid three dollars for this at Walmart? I have no idea why this is marketed as a bronzer. Even on my extremely fair skin, it just gives a nice glow. This product is not glittery which is awesome, and weirdly hard to find in bronzers and highlighters. I can imagine this would work well on a variety of skin tones as this highlighter is neither really warm or cool in shade. The packaging is bulky and this powder will break easily if dropped. But again, for three dollars you can't have everything!

on 8/29/2015 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's great to use as a finishing powder to give your skin more oomph. It gives me a soft-focused, lit from within look. I use a stippling brush to apply it on the center parts of my face. It does not look like you're wearing highlighter all over your face; it's a subtle, dim glow. For highlighting parts your face like cheekbones you're better off with something like benefit's watts up or thebalm mary loumanizer.