wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by age: 19-24
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a great product. I use this to set my undereye concealer. My skintone is NC30. I have had issues with smudging mascara and chalky and generally unattractive undereyes forever, and the shimmer in this brightens them and smooths out imperfections. It makes everything last longer. Packaging quality and aesthetics are important to me but I will make an exception for this product.

on 3/5/2017 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought it as a highlighter but it's incredibly chalky! Yes, it can be used as a highlight - it's definitely light enough. But it has so much kickback and can come off really patchy on the skin if you have a lot of texture.

on 12/31/2016 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this after much hesitation because damn in the pan and it's so close to my skin tone, and I heard people say it's very subtle, I was so afraid it was not gonna show up. Luckily it does! It's so so beautiful, you can definitely tell it's there when the light hits it, but it's never overbearing. It's a gentle soft glow that loks very soft focused and airbrushed. It's definitely not at all gliterry, and in a way it can be quite "matte", as in it evens out my skin texture and does not emphasize the acne scars and pores on my cheeks on bit. This is the highlight I reach for even on my worse skin day. I wouldn't use it anywhere else other than the high points of my face though, I tried it for under eye brightening, nope that's too frosty. The powder is very soft to the touch, a bit powdery on the finger and kicks up lots of powder even when dabbed lightly with a brush. I don't mind because it's a 13 grams pan. It lasts very well on the skin, easily last through a whole 8 hour work day, but beyond that point I can hardly see it on my cheek anymore. In itself, it's not supposed to be a wham bam standout highlight anyway, it starts out sublte and fade very gracefully (some highlights, like the elf Moonlight Pearls fades from an initial even glow to a splotchy glittery mess on me). Overall, I'm very pleased with is highlight, I highly recommend this, if it shows up on you of course. The colour veers suuuuuper close to my skin tone (yellow-olive undertone), but fortunately it still has enough shine and the lacks of a similar olive undertone helps it show on my skin. If you're a very ligh skinned pinky-yellow leaning person then I reckon it'd show up. Then again, it's a great product that even if it doesn't shuit my skin tone, I'd happily pass it on to a friend.
Since I'm so in love with this product, again, I'm in constant fear that Wet'n'Wild will discontinue it. But they do have a tendency to rehash popular formulas and bring them back to life under new names so I still have hope. It's definitely a staple product for me. The packaging is a bit bulky and flimsy though, but the price and the quality make everything right.

on 11/3/2016 8:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Way too shimmery as a setting powder, not shimmery enough as a highlight..chalky as well.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

After being fed up w chunky highlighters (eg. soft and gentle and the loumanizers), a friend of mine recommended I try this out and I'm glad I did.

It gives a noticeable but 'natural' look to the skin. As it's meant to be a bronzer/face powder its finely milled and not glittery, doesn't emphasize pores or create texture where there is none and I would even go as far as to say it 'blurs' imperfections.

Since its winter currently where I am, my skin is on the lighter side of things and this is quite ashy on me, so I don't think I'll be able to pull this off in summer.

Overall, gorgeous highlight for light skin tones, highly recommend for the quality and the price. I just wish they made it in more colours!

Used this as an highlighter even though it's stated as a "bronzer"
It's great for someone who doesn't want to have way-too-shimmery highlights (e.g. becca), it feels more natural than becca's highlighter.
The size of it is really big and the price is cheap!!! Totally worth the money!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So I'm not really sure as to why Wet N Wild labeled this as a "bronzer" as I don't believe it would be possible to warm the face up with it, however it does make for a fantastic highlight! The powder is amazingly smooth and soft and extremely pigmented and for only $5 you get a ridiculous amount of product. It's totally worth checking out.

Honestly, this stuff is the holy grail of highlighters for me. It's very subtle, and gives off kind of an "angelic glow", rather than a wet looking metallic sheen like a lot of other highlighters. I've heard it's a dupe for the hourglass ambient lighting powders, and from searching the hourglass powders in store, I have to say they are extremely similar in finish, however the hourglass feels more finely milled and smooth, but honestly this stuff is like $15 AUD, and the pan is HUGE, so this is well worth the money x 1000 especially if it can compare to hourglass quality. Even though there's a tonne of product in this, I've still bought a backup, because I legit cannot imagine ever doing my makeup without this now, it's that good. Seriously, if you haven't tried it and you're on the fence about getting it, DO IT NOW!

This is a very odd product for me. I have seen people who like it as a highlighter, I've seen people use it as a powder, and I have seen people use it as an actual bronzer. So I will review it for all 3! As a bronzer, I'm not snow white pale, but I'm also not Lilo tan, so this didn't show up if I wanted to use it as bronzer. That's why I find it weird. It's called a bronzer, but people use it for other stuff. So who the heck knows what's going on. As a highlighter, I've heard people refer to it as "subtle." For me, subtle just means nothing happens, and I couldn't tell a difference. These two reasons are why I only gave it 3 stars. Now, for why I love this stuff. SPF 15 is super important for me, cause I need anything I can get with SPF. I brought this with me on a date for touch ups because I'm oily and I blow my nose a lot, and sure enough, after a good nose blow, my nose was puffy and red. Usually, powders will just matify it and give it a very sheer coverage (red nose to pink.) But a few pats with a powder brush covered it completely! I was shocked! So I am not using this as my go to touch up powder. And for $3 bucks, I will definitely repurchase.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

A really lovely product, I love how much product you get, I have such pale skin and I use this as a highlighter. It's hard to over do and easy to quickly brush over my cheekbones and down my nose without worrying about blending. If you're a little hesitant to start highlighting this is the perfect product.I can literally swipe it on before I run out the door and have it look natural and pretty. It can be a little powdery but the packaging is so big that it catches the product anyways.