wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.4

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely love this highlighter. I am tan in skin tone so this is a bit light on me so I like to sweep a bit of a golden highlights on my cheekbones to make it match. It is a subtle glow and it is natural. If you are fair to medium you really love this. The formula is amazing it is so smooth and not chunky and it just provides the beautiful-est glow ever. The price is also good it is four dollars at the drugstore, but I got it for a dollar after coupons. The packaging is also good. My highlighter broke and it shattered and when I tilt it up a bit of it falls out of the packaging, however I mixed a bit of the powder with baby oil to make a DIY liquid highlighter and it is amazingly pretty so I would suggest doing that as well if you want a liquid highlighter free of cost. I really love this highlighter and I would purchase it, Probably in a different shade though that would match my skin tone but the formula is really good and I have tried a different shade before and the formula is consistent. All in all, it is the best highlighter formula at this price point I have used and it is highly recommended by me.

on 8/3/2017 9:57:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This stuff is so good, especially when you consider it was only $4 from the drugstore.

I did wonder if this stuff would be too dark for me, as I am NW10-15ish but it works great. On days where I want more subtle makeup, I reach for this as my highlighter, but also use it to set my undereye concealer to brighten the area. It's not like those out-there highlighters which leave a streak across your face, but instead it just gives you that slight glow from within. It is quite powdery (and so I do think it might be more susceptible to breakage, but thankfully mine hasn't), so it's worth bearing in mind, but if you use a light hand it'll be fine (plus, I tend to spray Mac Fix+ most of the time anyway, which removes any powderyness). There's also a lot of product in the pan, although the curved lid does make this product difficult to store, but it's only a minor complaint. I think it's one of those products everyone needs to at least try, because it's so cheap, that even if it doesn't work for you, it's not a big deal, and if you're anything like me, you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The packaging is very simple and product is veeeeery gooooood

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I loved this powder for a long time but I have started to not like it as much. I have very fair skin and I liked this because it was a nice, subtle highlight. After a while, it starts to oxidize so bad! Whenever I put it on, it looked like a nice, champagne color. After an hour, it turned pretty dark. I've heard people say that they used it to set their undereye. I tried that and it oxidized pretty bad there too. The packaging sucks as well. The lid breaks off after a while and makes it hard to travel with. If you have a tendency to oxidize, stay away from this!

nice subtle highlight. you get a ton of product for the price. overall great deal and will repurchase.

on 9/12/2016 5:36:00 PM

I love using this for a day to day highlighter and an eyeshadow. it is very subtle but works this is labeled as a bronzer...its super light while still being pretty. When you swatch this with your finger it looks very dry and chalky but I don't see that happening when applying it with a brush.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Gorgeous everyday subtle highlight! Amazing price! Very similar to hourglass ambient lighting powders (Even better, because of price and less shimmer). Beautiful for a fresh face, and can be worn all over the face for a beautiful gorgeous natural fresh glow:)

Contrary to what it's original purpose if for, this is more a highlither than a bronzer. I absolutely love this as a highlighter as it gives more of a luminous glow as it is not at all shimmery. definitely one of the best highlighters at the drugstore

on 5/1/2015 6:13:00 PM

Absolutely adore this for a subtle, everyday highlight. I do target this on my cheekbones, since I have combination skin, but I can imagine that if you had normal skin, this would add a lot of life to your complexion as an all-over radiant powder.

Very cheap and tons of product in the package are extra bonuses!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought RYC this morning in an attempt to find a new highlight. This isn't your white highlight that you get if you're tanned even slightly. This is however, a subtle sheen or glow. Perfect for anybody who wants just a little freshening up.