Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

3.9

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

By far the best lip balm I've ever used. I've always had problems with lip products, and I've owned at least 5 dozens of lip balms, trying out testers and actually investing in something expensive. The scent of this is exactly the same as the Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15, but I would say its some how smoother and softer? I love the consistency of it, it's not too greasy, and it really is moisturising. Unlike the treatment one, this product suits bedtime use. I think it isn't too heavy, and it isn't too light, and it always leave my lips soft and hydrated the next morning. I also love the packaging, since you have to twist the cap to unlock it. I've bought 3 sticks of these, and still looking forward to buy more (if it isn't as expensive of course).

on 4/9/2016 12:01:00 PM

I had my daughter in 2013 and bought this as a gift to myself to pamper myself a bit.

It's super emolient even compared to the original line. So much so that in like 2 weeks I blew through half the tube-- only using it at nights. Most lip balms I use in such a way last 3-4months.

It was moisturizing enough, but not anything out of this world that a regular balm could not achieve.

In the winter I was really dehydrated and he corners of my mouth felt cracked. This did nothing, NOTHING to even help the issue. What helped? My daughters a+d ointment and Lypsyl which is $3. Cleared it right up in a week.

To keep my lips in good condition I much prefer nuxe reve miel in the pot. It isn't cheap, but still less expensive than this.

This really didn't do anything, outside of feel nice.

I tried the original balm, this advanced one and the nude tinted one-- they were all just meh and I have no desire to try more from this line.

To Read all 42 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/9/2016 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this lip treatment stick as part of a value pack with a travel size of the Fresh Soy cleanser. While this stick retails for a whopping $26 separately, in the pack it was slightly less and I was always curious about it, so decided to buy it. I like the metal packaging, it is sturdy and pleasant to use. The product itself? Not so much. While this is not a bad lip balm I would not purchase it again because I think there are better alternatives available, especially at that high price. The Fresh balm didn't last longer on my lips than any drugstore product, and it didn't moisturize my lips very well either. In general the Fresh line has been hit or miss for me, I like a few of their products, like the Soy Cleanser, but I find this lip treatment is just meh.

on 2/16/2016 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I got this product as a free sample. It smells a little like lemon and applies very smoothly. Unfortunately, it dries quickly on the lips. The stick on the sample size might break easily due to the shape of the product. The tube and case itself is great however, as it twists closed. The actual prize of a regular size is $26 at Sephora, which is far too expensive for my taste. I will not purchase the product.

on 12/5/2015 12:40:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I did not purchase this product but received a large sample from Sephora. My main feeling about this product (and the Fresh lip range in general) is that it is vastly overpriced. You could go out and buy about 7 different flavours of eos lip balm for the same price.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I saw this at sephora and thought why not try it out. After my first time it had a bit of an oily texture, a little goes a long way and I always use it at night before going to bed. It did make my lips look younger but after a month of using it my lips became really dependent on this lip balm >.< even a minute of dryness my lips goes crazy. So i stopped using it and after a week my lips returned to normal with a different cheaper lip balm. I recommend this if your lips are naturally hella dry than this would be your holy grail. It sucks that my lips went cray cray over it because it did makes my lips look younger.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

There is absolutely nothing about this balm that justifies the price tag. Further there are some things about this balm that are problematic. It goes on thick, but it doesn't wear long. The metal packaging will almost always guarantee a melt-down mess if left in the car or a warm place.

I just can't justify spending $$ on this.

on 11/11/2015 7:33:00 AM

Loved this lip balm! I got this because my lips are super dryand even has a burning feeling. The lip balm runs over your lips really smoothly. It totally cures my dry lips. I've tried Eucerin's Lip Aktiv, Nivea's and another few before this but all didn't work out for me. As guaranteed on the packaging, it says it smooths fine lines and wrinkles and it did that for me. My lips feel more beautiful than ever after using this. This is already my 3rd tube of it and would definitely continue using it.

on 10/31/2015 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The product itself is honestly amazing, treats my lips like no other and stays on for so long but this runs out so quick! It feels so soft that the balm is basically just melting away with every use, and i try to use as little as possible. I bought this about two weeks ago and it's already at its halfway point, so it's definitely not worth 29$ for me at all.

on 9/9/2015 9:10:00 PM

It's honestly the best. I've always had a bitch of a time finding a lip product that moisturized my lips properly and this is it.. It's wonderful on its own or if you use it after exfolianting with the Fresh Brown Sugar lip exfoliant.. Smells wonderful, feels wonderful and lasts a long time. Twist on cap, woot!

Popular Lip Treatments