Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

on 2/17/2017 7:26:00 PM

It's very expensive for the amount you get. I do like the product and have purchased it a few time but every one of the products has broken off the container. I even try not to extend it up too far. It may be better in a lip container rather than a tube.

on 1/19/2017 5:21:00 PM

The only downfall is the price. I have super dry chapped lips. The kind that get crusty and crack and bleed. Fresh Sugar lipsticks have fixed this. They come in awesome colours too!!

I actually love this balm! It moisturises very well, feels great on the lips and lasts a long time once put on. What I don't like about it is that it does run out quickly and is pricey, so not great quantity for the price, hence I wouldn't purchase it again, but I do highly recommend if you don't mind spending few extra bucks.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I love everything of its except the price . It's super moisturising . It glazed on top of the lips perfectly and is comfortable .

on 12/29/2016 6:07:00 PM

I only use this lip balm at night before I go to bed- it's far too expensive for me to use it throughout the day. It's really pleasant; not too waxy or oily, the perfect texture. And when I wake up in the morning my lips really are softer and in better shape. I wouldn't recommend this for extremely dry and cracked lips, but if your lips are dry and only a little bit cracked or peeling, I highly recommend this product. I hate that it's so expensive, but I use it as an overnight treatment, so that's my way of justifying the cost.

on 8/9/2016 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really like these. I really dislike how expensive they are! A lip balm should not be $25!

I received my first Fresh Sugar lip treatment as a birthday gift from Sephora years ago. It was like how a crack dealer gives a free sample to suck you into the drug habit. That's how I was. I am always hunting for the perfect lip product, and this one was pretty close! When sephora has these as a free gift, I always make a purchase, just to get these.

I keep one of these in my desk drawer, and next to the bed. I put this on every night before bed. My lips have never felt more soothed.

I like the metal case, and the fact it screws closed, so it will never accidentally open while in my purse.

They are very low melting point, which is why they feel so good melting on your lips. It is bad though, since in your pocket, or in the summer, they will practically melt. The balm pellet becomes very soft, and can break off very easily. For this reason I only use these in the house.

This version is clear, without SPF.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

On a budget-exploding trip to Sephora I indulged in this along with one other product which I absolutely despise and loathe and shall remain nameless (think NARS Lightweight All Day Luminous Foundation).

The disappointment of NARS-gate has been offset by this little beaut. And the thing about this is that although it is so very pricey I think it's going to be worth every penny.

As a clear balm it gives a very long lasting shine to the lips, subtle and non sticky. When worn overnight my lips are plumper and moisturized by the morning. But the magical thing about this is that it transforms other lipsticks when they are worn over the top of it. So all those matte and deep coloured lippies which you can't wear every day..now become sheer, soft and magical lip tints suitable for daytime wear. Which is surely cost effective in the long run right?

It really does make your lips look and feel nicer, and it lasts a good long time on the lips.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

By far the best lip balm I've ever used. I've always had problems with lip products, and I've owned at least 5 dozens of lip balms, trying out testers and actually investing in something expensive. The scent of this is exactly the same as the Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15, but I would say its some how smoother and softer? I love the consistency of it, it's not too greasy, and it really is moisturising. Unlike the treatment one, this product suits bedtime use. I think it isn't too heavy, and it isn't too light, and it always leave my lips soft and hydrated the next morning. I also love the packaging, since you have to twist the cap to unlock it. I've bought 3 sticks of these, and still looking forward to buy more (if it isn't as expensive of course).

on 4/9/2016 12:01:00 PM

I had my daughter in 2013 and bought this as a gift to myself to pamper myself a bit.

It's super emolient even compared to the original line. So much so that in like 2 weeks I blew through half the tube-- only using it at nights. Most lip balms I use in such a way last 3-4months.

It was moisturizing enough, but not anything out of this world that a regular balm could not achieve.

In the winter I was really dehydrated and he corners of my mouth felt cracked. This did nothing, NOTHING to even help the issue. What helped? My daughters a+d ointment and Lypsyl which is $3. Cleared it right up in a week.

To keep my lips in good condition I much prefer nuxe reve miel in the pot. It isn't cheap, but still less expensive than this.

This really didn't do anything, outside of feel nice.

I tried the original balm, this advanced one and the nude tinted one-- they were all just meh and I have no desire to try more from this line.

on 4/9/2016 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this lip treatment stick as part of a value pack with a travel size of the Fresh Soy cleanser. While this stick retails for a whopping $26 separately, in the pack it was slightly less and I was always curious about it, so decided to buy it. I like the metal packaging, it is sturdy and pleasant to use. The product itself? Not so much. While this is not a bad lip balm I would not purchase it again because I think there are better alternatives available, especially at that high price. The Fresh balm didn't last longer on my lips than any drugstore product, and it didn't moisturize my lips very well either. In general the Fresh line has been hit or miss for me, I like a few of their products, like the Soy Cleanser, but I find this lip treatment is just meh.