Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

3.9

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

on 8/18/2017 10:44:00 AM

I'm a person who can't live without a lipbalm. With the hype of fresh lipbalm, so I had decided indulge myself with this little thing. Unfortunately, It was very disappointing, the moisturer just didn't last. I had to re-apply every 1-2 hours in summer time which is relative humid. I can get something much better at a better price.

on 8/7/2017 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I am a huge fan of FRESH tinted lip balms but this one doesn't perform like them! I expected it to be even better due to the "advanced" formula but i find the untinted version to perform better.
When i wear this lipbalm before going to bed, i wake up with weird lips, they feel like cardboard and it lasts all day!
Really disappointed by this product!

on 3/25/2017 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love the formula but don't love the fact that it costs so much and yet doesn't last any longer than any other lip balm from the drug store. I also wrote another review but Chapstick 3 in 1 hydration seems like the EXACT same formula. I mean, it really seems as if they came off the same assembly line minus packaging.

Love the containers though and Fresh continues to tempt me with their luxe packaging and great transparent but oh so flattering lip tints in other formulas whenever I step into
Sephora.

This is a very soft, creamy lip balm that absorbs right in. Definitely moisturises but doesn't plump much (I mention this because I've used other regular lip balms that are so moisturizing my lips look plumber and so hydrated) and doesn't last that long.

on 2/17/2017 7:26:00 PM

It's very expensive for the amount you get. I do like the product and have purchased it a few time but every one of the products has broken off the container. I even try not to extend it up too far. It may be better in a lip container rather than a tube.

on 1/19/2017 5:21:00 PM

The only downfall is the price. I have super dry chapped lips. The kind that get crusty and crack and bleed. Fresh Sugar lipsticks have fixed this. They come in awesome colours too!!

I actually love this balm! It moisturises very well, feels great on the lips and lasts a long time once put on. What I don't like about it is that it does run out quickly and is pricey, so not great quantity for the price, hence I wouldn't purchase it again, but I do highly recommend if you don't mind spending few extra bucks.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I love everything of its except the price . It's super moisturising . It glazed on top of the lips perfectly and is comfortable .

on 12/29/2016 6:07:00 PM

I only use this lip balm at night before I go to bed- it's far too expensive for me to use it throughout the day. It's really pleasant; not too waxy or oily, the perfect texture. And when I wake up in the morning my lips really are softer and in better shape. I wouldn't recommend this for extremely dry and cracked lips, but if your lips are dry and only a little bit cracked or peeling, I highly recommend this product. I hate that it's so expensive, but I use it as an overnight treatment, so that's my way of justifying the cost.

on 8/9/2016 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really like these. I really dislike how expensive they are! A lip balm should not be $25!

I received my first Fresh Sugar lip treatment as a birthday gift from Sephora years ago. It was like how a crack dealer gives a free sample to suck you into the drug habit. That's how I was. I am always hunting for the perfect lip product, and this one was pretty close! When sephora has these as a free gift, I always make a purchase, just to get these.

I keep one of these in my desk drawer, and next to the bed. I put this on every night before bed. My lips have never felt more soothed.

I like the metal case, and the fact it screws closed, so it will never accidentally open while in my purse.

They are very low melting point, which is why they feel so good melting on your lips. It is bad though, since in your pocket, or in the summer, they will practically melt. The balm pellet becomes very soft, and can break off very easily. For this reason I only use these in the house.

This version is clear, without SPF.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

On a budget-exploding trip to Sephora I indulged in this along with one other product which I absolutely despise and loathe and shall remain nameless (think NARS Lightweight All Day Luminous Foundation).

The disappointment of NARS-gate has been offset by this little beaut. And the thing about this is that although it is so very pricey I think it's going to be worth every penny.

As a clear balm it gives a very long lasting shine to the lips, subtle and non sticky. When worn overnight my lips are plumper and moisturized by the morning. But the magical thing about this is that it transforms other lipsticks when they are worn over the top of it. So all those matte and deep coloured lippies which you can't wear every day..now become sheer, soft and magical lip tints suitable for daytime wear. Which is surely cost effective in the long run right?

It really does make your lips look and feel nicer, and it lasts a good long time on the lips.