3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

I received the clear version as a sample/travel size and was gifted the "Dream" in full size. This review is for the clear version. Pros: Has a very nice slip going on, not draggy, sticky and waxy. As far as lip balms go, this has one of the best feel on lips I tried so far. It doesn't feel heavy, occlusive or overly oily when it's on. Has a light citrus-lemon scent and taste which is my favorite aspect of the product. Sturdy, twist off cap packaging which has some weight to it. Cons: not long lasting on lips necessitating frequent re-applications. The balm is very soft and melts easily and combined with frequent re-applications, runs out too fast. Definitely not "hydrating for 24 hrs" as the product claims. The full size of this is $26 for a mere lip balm. Last but not least, as someone who suffers from frequent dry lips, the Aquaphor Lip Repair worked a lot better in actually fixing my dry lip issues. Won't be purchasing the full size.

About reviewer (151 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

2.0

a month ago

I got a sample size of this in the clear version and thought it was great! I splurged and bought the full size in Dream despite the silly price tag, thinking it would be something I use all day every day. I did for a week and loved the sheer tint. BUT it just doesn't really work? I ended up with chapped sore lips and confusion, since the sample had worked really well. I guess it must be that the pigment itself is drying, so I can't recommend the pink version.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

2 months ago

I’m in love with this product. It applies like perfection- so smooth and easy. It makes my lips feel and look amazing! They really feel hydrated. I just can’t get enough of this stuff. It’s literally the softest and best feeling lip balm treatment I’ve ever used!

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

8 months ago

I've had a few of these -- all the clear versions -- in full size and deluxe sample. They are moisturizing though I find myself applying often. Not sure if that's because they wear away quickly or I just get into the habit when I have a nice lip balm! The smell is nice, like lemon icing. I like the sturdy packaging and top that screws on so it's quite secure. Downside is price -- though I like the product no lip balm is worth over $20. It's also a very soft product that gets a bit melty sometimes and one of mine broke off in the tube so it was a little messy. Overall, I'm glad I tried it but probably won't buy again.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

from

9 months ago

I'm crazy in love with this product, which I received as a birthday gift. I picked it out, so I know it costs $26 dollars at Sephora. I would definitely buy it for myself. I have the clear one, and it is incredibly hydrating. It also plumps the lips, but without any stinging ingredients. All the plumping comes from hydrating ingredients. It smells like lemon pie, and comes in a sturdy twist-up container. And did I mention it hydrates? Well it does, better than any lip product I've ever used. It doesn't just coat the lips, but goes deep down inside and hydrates, hydrates, hydrates! Amazing product, HG for sure!!! Highly Recommend!!!

About reviewer (533 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

EyesGreen

10 months ago

I really like this lip balm. I have a travel size in the shade Dream and have almost finished it. Dream is a sheer pink that really has almost no color on my lips. The only problems I have with it are how slick/oily it is and that it melts very easily. If I put it on lightly, the oily texture isn't much of an issue. The smell is nice, a sweet citrus. It's meant to give lips 24-hour hydration, and I feel like it does a pretty good job. I apply just a couple dots in the morning and rub it in with my finger before applying my lipstick. I make sure it's a super thin layer so it doesn't affect my lipstick since it's so oily. If I need some throughout the day because my lips get dry or chapped I'll apply as needed (but that's rare, I usually just reapply whatever lipstick I'm wearing) and I apply a more generous amount in the evening, especially before going to bed. My lips have definitely been hydrated while using this, but I don't think I could justify the price when Chapstick and Burt's Bees lip balms work fine for me too. I think this might be something I'd repurchase once in a while to treat myself. It's not something I'd buy regularly.

About reviewer (125 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

a year ago

Generally, I'm not a fan of Fresh products. I find them to be way overpriced for what they deliver. But I received a large sample size of Fresh Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment in pink and absolutely love it. Lately I've been wearing matte lipsticks which are very drying to me. This product really hydrates my lips and heals the peeling caused by lipstick. I don't find the pink gives my lips any color though, which is fine since I can wear gloss on top. Very expensive, but I will consider buying a full sized version when the sample runs out.

About reviewer (231 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

a year ago

I just picked up the pink one at Sephora this week. OMG, I love this. It makes my lips look full and lush. I use a nice pink liner and it turns out great. I am thinking about getting the clear one for night use. Good job Fresh! I was not too fond of the other products, but this one is a keeper.

About reviewer (270 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

2 years ago

This lip balm is amazing. Much better than Burt's Bees and all the drugstore lip balms I have tried. Believe me, I have tried them all and it's definitely worth the high price tag. Smells amazing, product absorbs and lips feel moisturised and softer. Up to my third one. Container is sturdy and luxurious.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2 years ago

I have the clear formula. I like the way this product feels, but the taste can be off-putting at times. There is a light sweet taste but it's also bitter. Not a big fan of this lip treatment. It doesn't do much for my lip dryness even though it does feel good on.

About reviewer (1249 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool