Nuance by Salma Hayek Smoothing Anti-Aging Eye Cream

4.5

Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Albizia Julbrissin Bark Extract, Opuntia Ficus Indica Stem Extract, Physalis Angulata Extract, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine), Flower/Leaf Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Laureth-3, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl Dipeptide-1, Cetyl Ester, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptidde, Chrysin, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Steareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The cream has a very nice formula and light floral fragrance. It smoothes and hydrates the skin, it's a pleasure to use.
The price is great, the packaging is good.
But each time I use it I get very puffy undereye bags. I often have a reaction to fragrances, so I blame the fragrance for those big eye bags.
I can't use it, but it is a good product.

This is an excellent product, but unfortunately, I may have to find a substitute since I am not able to find it anymore. My local stores, as well as all places online, including CVS.com and Amazon, are consistently out of stock. Not sure what the company is doing, but they need a new inventory controller. Too bad. The product has been amazing for me, but I can't buy it and use it if it isn't available for weeks and even months at a time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

this is the 1st eyecream i have used and love for over a decade cuz the rest are gimmicks that do lots of damage; tightning which make fine lines look like deep creases or plumping which make puffy eyes look even puffier. this one is great. its smoothes out fine lines, super hydrates, gets rid of swelling and doesnt irritate my super sensitive skin. i've been using it day n nite for a month and my fine and not so fine lines are gone; my eye area looks younger all the way around. love this rich, unscented excellent eyecream. its hard to find but Amazon has it. i bought a backup on Ebay for $9.00 just in case.

I have to agree with everyone on here. This really is a terrific under-eye cream.!!
I just purchased my second tube and would not want to go a day without it. Six months ago my under eye area was getting and fine lined. I tried a lot of eye creams but nothing has worked as well as this. Does not make your foundation crepey , stays nice and soft but not greasy. I love this!!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is a very decent and fairly affordable eye cream. I've been using it for about a year and am very happy with it. I don't have any lines but my eye area can get a bit dry. This is moisturizing with a very light scent that quickly dissipates and is gentle on my skin. I've had no adverse reaction and it does not make my eyes water. Make up goes just fine on top of it. All in all, would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Would I repurchase? You bet your shiny hiney!

Loooooove it! Does exactly what I want/need an eye cream to do. I mean, come on...I'm 45...yes I have lines, yes I have wrinkles...big deal. All I asked for was an eye cream that: I could find in the drugstore, that I didn't have to take out a bank loan/donate a kidney to afford, that would hydrate my under eye area, didn't sting, and didn't make my eyes water! And I found it!!!

This is hands down one of the best eye creams I've ever used. Absorbs quickly, my eyes don't have that dry, creepy look anymore. Not much of a scent and a little goes a long way. I owe it to the ladies here at MUA for once again recommending a gem!

This is a good basic eye cream,I use it before applying makeup and it makes it go on smoother. It isn't that cheap,I bought it on sale,I'd repurchase if I found it on sale again.It's nice to put this in the fridge for a few minutes before applying, it gives a fresh feeling to undereyes.

I finally found my HG eye cream. It's very moisturizing, but doesn't give me those little bumps in the space between the nose and lower lid like a lot of eye creams do. It costs approximately $18 and, IMHO, is a steal. It's creamy enough to use as a night time eye moisturizer, yet light enough to wear under MU. I will panic if I am running low, and will drive around to the local CVS's until I find it. I can't even think of one bad thing to say about this product!

I was pleasantly surprised by the effectiveness of this cream. I've been using it nightly and wake up with well hydrated undereyes. There is not irritation or redness. It isn't a miracle-worker, just a better than average eye cream to help prevent crepeyness.

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I have tried more eye cremes than one can imagine. I have tried everything from Garnier, L'Oreal, Kiehls, Lancome, Shiseido Future Solution LX, in between, and beyond. This creme single handedly slays all other eye cremes. It is hydrating, it plumps up the skin and most important for me is that when you get to the last few squeezes in the tube the product does not "pill up" on you. This is the perfect eye creme for hydration during the day. It has some anti-ageing effects, but not a ton. This is best for people who want an amazing creme to plump up and hydrate the under eye area, not for those that never used an eye creme their entire life and now expect this to fix their every problem. That is unrealistic. For an amazing anti-ageing eye creme at night, check out Shiseido Benefiance eye creme. This eye creme is very comparable to La Mer The Eye Balm Intense creme. If that does not tell you how amazing this is, nothing will.