Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

Smashbox Camera Ready BB CreamCamera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

on 4/24/2014 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This BB cream is great. I tend to have oily skin and if i use any other foundation itll either turn cakey or oxidize... I like this one, its light and refreshing. But its so expensive and there isnt really THAT much in one tube. I noticed that they changed the packaging a bit lately.

on 10/10/2012 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I was really excited when this product came out, and I rushed right to Sephora to get it. I bought the medium deep, because the deep made me look a little too muddy. However, medium deep made me look like I had dusted my face with powder. It always makes my make-up look a little too matte and dry. However, I like the SPF 35 and it does make it easier to put on my foundation, so I guess I would recommend it as a glorified, tinted primer.