Boots No 7 Poppy King - Allure

No 7 Poppy King - AllureNo 7 Poppy King - Allure

on 11/29/2012 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is one of the few products I have already repurchased and wonder why I hadn't reviewed until now.
It's a semi-sheer coral-apricot colour, very flattering for my fair skin with warm undertones. I've even got compliments when I wear it.
It's smooth and comfortable, does not dry my lips at all and I intend to keep it in my lipstick assortment as long as they keep making it.

on 11/10/2012 3:23:00 PM

This is a great product - glides on, stays put yet lips feel comfortable not dry. Colour is a muted semi sheer coral. I loved this product so much I went and bought another in 'Power'. Same rating for both.

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/31/2012 5:10:00 PM

Like using these for matching blush

on 1/18/2012 10:12:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Yes, yes, yes! I am constantly on the lookout for a good nude lipstick that doesn't make me look like death warmed over. Most pull very brown on me and look terrible. (I have a medium complexion, BB 3.0, and green eyes.) The only winner until now was the sadly discontinued Birthday Suit by Rimmel. I have 3 of Poppy King's Lipstick Queens in the Saint formulation. I really like them, except for Saint Nude, which looks like death on me. I saw this in Target and thought I'd give this one a try. I got it home and compared it to my Saint Nude, and it looked oh-so-slightly lighter. I kept it on my counter for two weeks debating whether to return it. Then I lost the receipt, and finally broke it open. And man, am I glad I did! It's lots lighter on me that Saint Nude, even on the peachy, apricoty side. Very true to my natural liptone. It seems to be the same great formulation as my Lipstick Queens, but a tad sheerer. Packaging is very similar -- a tad smaller, and in silver. It's also cheaper than Lipstick Queen. I'd give it five stars if it were more long-lasting, but this is a solid deal in my book.

on 12/20/2011 1:47:00 PM

I love this line of seven lipstick colors, which I recently found at Target.
Poppy King knows what she's doing in the lipstick department!
Allure is defintiely the color I was looking for, with its hint of coral. Love the retro packaging, and the quality of the product is excellent. I'm very happy with this lipstick, and the price is a great value.

Popular Lipsticks