4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

One of the only oils I can use a lot of and my hair just soaks it up, never gets too oily. Scent is neutral, I don't really notice it. Seems to make my hair shinier and easier to manage. Doesn't make a massive difference but it is a nice addition to other moisturizers/protectants I use. Canadians you can get this at winners quite often for $12.99 instead of the $34 at salons. Would repurchase. Edit - So I bumped this up to a 5, I am on my second bottle and have found this is good enough to be the only product I can use alone when straightening. I am someone who prefers to layer products but I can definitely use just this on my coarse damaged hair and end up with smooth straight soft hair. I do prefer to use some Drybar prep and prime and a little bit of a blowdry product (sometimes alterna CC, sometimes bumble and bumble etc) with it but it certainly works well alone.

About reviewer (966 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

from

2 years ago

This makes my hair very nice and silky/shiny. i use this as a heat protectant and after i curl or straighten my hair. it does not weigh hair down at all. the smell is really nice and i do not mind it. I really enjoy using this. i love sprays rather than the actual oil version in the droppler because its lighter on the hair and less messy. ive tried briogeo rosarco, invisible oil by b&b, morrocanoil, silk elements olive oil, chi silk infusion, its a 10 and ogx coconut oil and argan oil. I must say this is very expensive and i do like the ogx coconut oil just as much. I like the smell.of the ogx better. So i wont repurchase but i def dont regret trying this out.

About reviewer (425 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

I got a sample of this product and remember really liking it. It adds a nice 'slickness' and shine to the hair without weighing it down. It's one of the few products you can add to dry hair without it getting greasy. I'd really recommend it if you blow dry your hair.

About reviewer (163 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

2 years ago

I have read rave reviews about this product hence made the plunge to purchase it even though it is expensive according to me. However , I was disappointed again as the product though smelt nice and was easy to use basically did nothing to improve my hair. Would not repurchase again due to the hefty price tag for a product where I can see no results after a month of using it.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3 years ago

I've had this product in my collection for over a month now and I'm really glad I purchased it! I use this every day and it really improves the look of my hair. I spritz one pump into my hand and distribute it through my dry hair after blow-drying or air-drying. It adds beautiful shine and helps calm down my frizz. It never feels heavy in my hair, but I'm sure this could make hair greasy if you apply too much. This product is described as a nutrient-rich dry oil. I'm not sure if this is actually making my hair healthier, considering the first ingredients are silicones, but it definitely makes my hair feel smooth and sleek. The price is steep at $25 but considering I only need one spritz for each use, I think this will last a long time. I should also mention that this smells wonderful! If you like the scent of the Moroccanoil products, you'll probably like this. Overall, this is a great finishing product and I'm happy to have it in my collection. I will repurchase!

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

from

3 years ago

I like this spray and the smell of it but I don't see amazing improvement of frizz. Overall I like it

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

3 years ago

This stuff is seriously so amazing, I have fine, dry, fragile and color treated hair and this makes it look so much healthier. My hair drinks it up! It doesn't feel heavy or gloppy. Its such a difference from the heavy creams I'd use that would give build up. I spray it into my hand first, then apply, because I feel it distributes it better that way! I also focus it mainly on my ends. On days where I'm at home, I'll douse my hair in it, and next day I shampoo, it looks like I came from a salon :)

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

Very good product, works very well on thin hair without giving any weight to it. Still hydrates and nourishes, calms downs frizzy hair. Has lovely smell.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I bought this product for heat protection and it works very well, especially for frizz. It also makes my hair smooth and shiny. Although it is a spray, it does not tend to spray in a mist and concentrates in one spot. What I do to counter this is I spray the product into my hands and then run it through my hair. I highly recommend this for people with dry hair, but not those with oily hair as it will feel greasy. The spray also does have an odd smell (although it's not a bad one). It costs $25, which is not too bad for a higher end hair product.

About reviewer (334 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2.0

4 years ago

I love the idea of oil that doesn't feel greasy... but I'm on the hunt for a replacement for this. It doesn't work for my hair type or meet my needs. I wash my hair every 4-5 days. It's dull from straightening, so I use this to replace the natural shine I've lost. My hair is plentiful, but still fine. Unfortunately, benefits of this spray wear off after 8 hours. So, I'm spritzing with this daily to maintain shine. That means... after 5 days, I have way too much residue and build up to remove, so I'm using harsher shampoo than I prefer. Instead, a petroleum based hydrator or pure oil would be better suited for what I need... a much smaller amount can create smoothness that lasts until I wash it away.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure