Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

24 days ago

I had Asian skin tone and not too dark eye circles. I used it when I was only 22 yo so no wrinkles around eyes. I was looking for hydrated eye cream.
Cons: I didn't see any significant improvements after using 30 ml of this cream.
Pros: No intense smell and affordable price are the reason why I may purchase again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

Apr/19/2018

It irritates my sensitive eyes. I can get over the burning sensation but my eyes get swollen after applying it. It is similar to Kiehl’s avocado eye cream, both are quite moisturizing and rich but I much prefer the avocado eye cream because it doesn’t irritate my eyes and it’s cheaper.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

EyesBrown

Apr/14/2018

I have wrinkles and dark circles around my eye area. Buying this product with hope that it able to solve my problems. But it does almost nothing. Although my dark circle quite improve, my wrinkles are still there after 6 months of using this. Will not repurchase.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Mar/20/2018

Used almost half a tube but didn't notice any difference. I do not understand the use of lavender oil for something to be used around the delicate eye area.....been getting rashes under both eye at times. Didn't happen again after i stopped using this and went back to my loreal eye cream. Wouldn't recommend it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (377 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Jan/17/2018

Absolutely terrible. I went on doggedly trying to use it, at least at night, then i gave up and threw it away. I burned my eyes so badly that I couldn’t keep my eyes open. In the evening i always read a little and i had to stop because my eyes were watering and hurting so much. Wrinkles? Lines? This just created a white “veil” on my skin that i had to scrup away. Seriuosly bad for me.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGray

3.0
fromaimela

May/28/2017

Just average. Love the tube, just the right amount of thickness to wear under moisturizer with SPF. Food slip, no tugging when applying. But alas no groundbreaking effect.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (184 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

May/05/2017

It's not an amazing product, but I like it.

+ The eye area feels softer and moisturized in the morning
+ The smell is pleasant
+ Good packaging
+ A little goes a long way
+ Affordable

- No improvement of lines after several months of usage

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Mar/19/2017

For two years I've been using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye as my eye cream, morning and night time.

The cream consistency is not thick nor too runny, it does a great job keeping my under eye area moisturised and hydrated.

It has a calming scent, quite like Lavender, not at all overwhelming. I have never had any redness / irritation from this cream, which is a …

9 of 10 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Oct/01/2016

I received a sample of this & I couldn't bring myself to use it under my eyes because it smells so bad. And the smell lingers. I don't like fragranced or in this case mixed oils creams on my face because they irritate my eyes & nose. This one's just yucko! There are few ingredients in this, but the second to the last is denatured alcohol.

2 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

EyesGreen

Sep/25/2016

Needed an eye cream since I'm in my 20s and my dark circles were driving me nuts. Went into Kiehl's as I liked their one serum (for pore-tightening) and was recommended this. I've been using this for about 3 months and can say that it does hydrate my under eyes which makes them really smooth and my dark circles are a bit lighter. You're never going to get rid of dark circles …Read more

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (179 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral