Ego QV wash

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
 Ego QV wash

Aqua (water), sodium lauryl sulfate, glycerin, lauryl betaine, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, glycol stearate, methylparaben, citric acid, propylparaben.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I just finished off the huge bottle of this, and I will most definitely be repurchasing. I use this as a body wash, not a face wash. I have eczema all over my body, as well as dry and sensitive skin. My skin can't take those highly frangranced "soapy" sort of products, that just makes my eczema worse.

I moisturise about 3 times a day, sometimes more, so I need a wash that is gentle, but cleans off all those layers of moisturiser, and this wash definitely does it!
I also scrub twice a week with my own homemade sugar scrub that has quite a bit of grape seed oil in it, which can feel a little sticky, and well, oil-like (duh), and this washes it all off too.

It's much more liquid-y than any other product I've tried, so you do need a lot for one wash. This isn't really a problem, because it's pretty much like that all across the board for any soapless body wash. It lathers pretty well too.

I've also tried Physiogel and Cetaphil cleansers, as well as Palmer's shea butter body wash and although they don't irritate my skin, they just don't wash off all the moisturiser and leaves a film on my skin. It feels a little gross, like I haven't showered properly because I can still feel a layer of product on my skin. The QV wash really cleans my skin and refreshes it, without making it feel dry. Definitely going to use this again and again.

on 10/10/2011 9:54:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have extremely dry and sensitive skin that tends to react to most body washes. I would get really itchy on my chest right after my shower. Been using this for the past few years and loved it. Sometimes i even use this for my face in the morning and it works great. It cleans well and doesn't dry out my skin. I've tried QV's gentle wash, I find its too gentle for me and doesn't clean well enough ie. areas where my skin is oily, like my upper back and chest.

This product is fragrance free and lathers very well.

Product description:
Ego QV Wash is a mild, effective cleansing treatment specially formulated for dry or sensitive skin. For the treatment of dry skin, scaly skin, winter itch, ichthyosis, xerosis, dermatitis and other dry dermatological conditions. For the relief of symptoms of atopic eczema and psoriasis. Particularly suitable for infants and the elderly.

QV Wash is free from lanolin, perfume, colour and propylene glycol to suit the most sensitive skin types. QV Wash moisturises as it cleanses. pH 6.