FairyDrops Scandal Queen Mascara

4.1

on 9/16/2016 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

BEST MASCARA EVER!
I use the waterproof version and I promise you it does not move one bit. I can rub my eyes and it will be still be intact. Even gone for a run with it on. Only problem with this is that you have to use a good eye makeup remover to get it off.
It holds a curl pretty well but I have stubbornly straight lashes so they start to fall throughout the day but this still holds them better than any other mascara I've tried.

I love the brush. It makes it so easy to apply. I have really long, fairly thick lashes so I can't say that I look for a mascara to give me drama. The thing I love about this mascara is that it doesn't flake or transfer on eyelids and that is remarkable because I have oily eyelids. Rich black glossy color too. Plus does not clump.

on 5/26/2013 3:16:00 AM

I adore this mascara and was crushed to find out that Sephora stopped carrying it. First of all, yay cute packaging! The brush is super soft and applies very well without clumping up my lashes. It's hard to explain but i like the way the mascara shapes my eyelashes. It does lengthen and add volume but also somehow organizes my lashes into an attractive shape. I have Asian eyelashes and some of them just seem to grow down but after curling and using this mascara, they look awesome! After maybe 3 months, the formula got a little clumpy so I bought another one. Not a big deal since I replace my eye products fairly often due to germ-phobia. :) I do have to note that there are several different mascaras from Fairydrops and they are all different. I ordered the Platinum Film Type mascara online and it wasn't the same at all.

I have to write an amazing review for this product. I had not discovered a mascara that would NOT SMUDGE on me ever, until I met this mascara. For reference, I've tried the Maybelline One-by-One and the Max Factor False Lash Effect and those both smudged terribly. I thought that there was nothing that could do the trick.

I then tried Blinc Mascara and sure, this mascara did not smudge and it "tubed" my lashes but it did NOTHING for my lashes - no volume or length.

Within this mascara are little black flecks that attach to your lashes every time you apply it. Thus, giving you both length and volume. This mascara IS expensive, but it is the only one that does NOT smudge, my biggest gripe. Being able to find a mascara that does not smudge with my oily lids that ALSO gives length AND volume -- don't know what more I could ask for.

I love this mascara. One coat looks just lovely and 3 makes me look sufficiently slutty for a night out. Also, my eyelashes are tiny-ish & this makes them purdy purdy purdy.

on 8/15/2012 8:45:00 AM

I am a mascara junkie and I really like this product! the packaging is cute and it actually does what it says- volumizes, curls and lengthens. It takes a little bit of time to get use to the brush and I usually scrape off some of the formula to minimize clumpiness but it is totally worth a try!

This is my HG mascara! I love love LOVE it! I have long, straight, and normal volume lashes. I use a curler and then apply one maybe two coats of this on my eyelashes and they look amazing! Natural and yet doll like, in my opinion. The best thing is that, even though itís not water proof, it stays put until I want it off! No flaking or horrid raccoon eyes! And all you have to do to get it off, is to use warm water on a washcloth, hold it on the eye and then wipe away. I can even cry with this mascara on and it will not come off! Well unless you rub at your eyes. But still! All in all, through all weather conditions and many types of situations that cause makeup to go crazy, this lasts though them! I will say though, that after a while of using it, the formula does thicken and the mascara does flake a little bit. But thatís me trying to use it up over the time of when I should have thrown it away, because it does cost a pretty little penny!

I'm on my 4th tube of this mascara. I wish I could use other regular non-tubing mascaras for for some reason they all seem to smudge on me. I use this mascara over Clinique lash primer and often another mascara (Buxom, Smashbox Hyperlash, fresh, etc) and I always get long, curly lashes at the end. It seems like a lot of mascara in the end, but I apply the primer and first mascara with a very light hand.

Fairydrops helps me "set" my mascara and prevents smudging. My mascara stays on all day and in hot and humid weather or after swimming, instead of running down my face, the mascara simply flakes or comes off in tubes--way better and easier to clean off than raccoon eyes.

I have no problem with the brush at all. When the tube of mascara hits the 2-3 month mark it gets clumpy/too fibery and doesn't work as well, but that's about the time you're supposed to get a new tube anyway. I think I use the brush incorrectly...instead of applying the mascara by having the brush curve towards my lashes, I do it the other way. It works for me, and seems to be better than the "correct" way.

I have also used this alone and get good results but prefer to use it over primer and another mascara. Yes it adds up, but for my difficult lashes, I'm very happy to have found something that works well for me, even if it means doing a few extra steps and using a couple of extra products.

on 3/3/2012 11:36:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've tried countless mascaras and this is officially my holy grail. Unlike other fiber mascaras I've tried it doesn't flake throughout the day or give you weird, thin, spindly looking lashes. This actually volumizes as well giving an amazing almost false lash effect.The best part about it is that it is water resistent and not water proof. It doesn't smudge on me at ALL during the day (even when i wear it on my bottom lashes) and keeps my lashes set in place, but comes off SO easy when I wash my face at night so I don't have to tug at my eyes at all. I've actually fallen asleep in it (bad, I know) and it still looked great the next day/no smudges. The tube doesn't dry out as quickly as other mascaras I've used in the past, either, and is seriously adorable. I'm on my 4th tube since this was first launched at Sephora.

I got this mascara with my Sephora Lash Stash and I fell in love. This mascara has fibers in it which makes the lashes longer and fuller without clumps. It is water resistant which is something it doesn't always advertise but I think it is an important quality that the consumer should be aware of. I wore this mascara sometimes during swim team and it never smudge or gave me "raccoon eyes". I let my friend use this mascara and she's hooked on it too. Probably my favorite water proof/resistant mascara.