4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Such a lovely foundation! The coverage is nice (not too full coverage but not light), glides and blends seamlessly as well. I have extremely oily skin but this still holds up and looks good even after blotting several times a day. I also enjoy that it’s not super matte but still sets itself nicely to a demi-matte finish.

About reviewer (297 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

I never leave reviews for anything, but this foundation is simply the best I've ever used and I've used a lot of high end brands.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3 years ago

I love this foundie!!!!! Full coverage, doesn't crack or drying my skin, just perfect and makeup ur skin look very flawless! Definitely I will buy it again ???????? the price and the quality is worth it, i've try chanel perfection velvet but i like this one better ♥️ the finish look alike estee lauder double wear but i like this foundie more because the color suit me well. Even I don't need put any powder ,it still stay perfectly. If you have acne scar it's better to put primer like smashbox photo finish or porefessional to fill the hole on your face, the result will became perfect ???????? fyi the finish look of this foundation isn't natural at all, it has matte finish which make others notice that you're using makeup

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

4 years ago

The finish of this foundation is impeccable. I do have a rough skin (from acne scarring) but this makes it less visible. It blends beautifully, does have a flowery scent which is ok with me. It looks luminous and has a very natural finish. I've been using this for almost a year and I love how the way this foundation looks on my skin. Feels really luxurious. My bronzer and blush stays put all day. It gets oily midday but it looks like healthy oily not the greasy oily type. The downside of this foundation is it doesnt seem to last on my T-Zone area, alternatively i use MAC pre+prime, set it with loose powder and it fixes the problem. It's very pricey, i think its not practical to use as an everyday foundation. But over all I LOVE this foundation!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlack

EyesOther

4 years ago

This foundation is the most long lasting I have found without being heavy or cakey. I have tried Estee Lauder Double Wear which was thick in texture and much too heavy and mask like for day time wear. It also made me look shiny after a few hours. Dior Forever doesn't do this. it gives a naturally flawless complexion when blended well and it feels quite light on the skin considering it is designed to be long lasting. I have even exercised wearing this and often I find I don't need to retouch my foundation afterwards. It is pricey but the bottle is quite big so I can see this lasting a while. So far I have had mine about 6 weeks. I wear it daily but I still have loads left. I think a little goes a long way with this product! Overall I love it, it provides what I was looking for - a natural but luminous finish that is long lasting.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

4 years ago

I typically buy Stila stay all day foundation. However when I went to buy more at my local store, they were going through a packaging change so did not have mine. I was hopeful when they suggested this foundation. It goes on smooth, it is not heavy on the skin. The only problem I have with this foundation is that it is not very good coverage wise unless you use a fair amount of it. I find it too expensive to go through it that fast so I likely won't purchase it again.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

DEVASTATED this has been discontinued! It was my all time HG foundation. I have dry skin with flakes, but get shiny, regular breakouts, large pores on nose, and peach fuzz.. mmm beautiful combination!! Pale with undertones on the yellow side. Finding a foundation is a nightmare!! 011 was the PERFECT color for me and this foundation was IT!! The coverage was perfect. Light but hid imperfections and didn't look like a mask, buildable. Easy to apply and a beautiful finish, semi matte but not dull or drying, couldn't even feel it on, smelled beautiful and best of all, hid my pores, didn't accentuate my dry spots at all and didn't stick to hairs on face. Looked totally natural and like i had fabulous skin. I didn't even need powder. I could cry! New version is not similar! Its shinier (def not what i want) and you can see it on your skin more - no good on my nose!! But coverage is similar. Smell is like cucumber which i dont like at all!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

2.0

4 years ago

Had this put on me by the girl at the dior counter and I hate it :-( so so cakey and has oxidised horribly so I now look very orange.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairGrey

4 years ago

This is (was) a decent foundation formulated for those with oily or normal skin. Even though I have dryer, mature skin, this foundation applied over moisturizer produced a lovely, even finish that did not settle into lines. The negative was its alcohol content in the list of ingredients. I believe the replacement is the new the Dior Forever Tient Haute Perfection Tient Extreme (Everlasting) of which I received a free sample in its lightest shade which is too yellow. Hopefully, the Lancome line will continue to carry liquid foundations for those of us with cooler undertones.

About reviewer (144 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairSilver, Other, Medium

EyesHazel

from

4 years ago

Absolutely Love this Product as Fabulous Coverage,feels like Silk and really illuminates the face.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age56 & Over