Trader Joe's Nourish All in One Facial Cleanser

Trader Joe's Nourish All in One Facial Cleanser

4.1

Aqua, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium PEG-12 Dimethicone Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Panthenol (Vit. B5), Retinyl Palmitate (Vit. A), Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vit. C), Phytonadione (Vit. K), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q-10, Green Tea Extract, Copper Peptides, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is a nice, basic facial cleanser that is available at a very awesome price. I find it to be very gentle - doesn't burn or irritate the skin. I do find it a tad bit drying but for a soap based cleanser it's not as stripping as one would expect. This is suitable for most skin types except for dry.

on 9/3/2017 12:51:00 PM

My skin is very picky, often breaking out in hives from things which were previously fine. I've realized I just need to use a very basic cleanser for my skin to be happiest, and this is my favorite. I'm also lazy and use it as a one-stop cleanser to remove makeup (even eye makeup) while washing my face. It's cheap, gentle, fragrance free, cruelty free, and it doesn't sting my eyes.

on 11/26/2016 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just love this face wash! I picked it up recently since I had read about how antioxidants are good for your skin. I am glad I did. It is probably used a few times a week. I find it has a light to almost no scent. Have never gotten any zits from it. Great price.

on 9/3/2017 7:22:00 AM

After spending a lot of money on Purity cleanser over the years, I tried this on a whim when I saw it at Trader Joe’s. It is a very good solid cleanser for my skin, which I would describe as normal to slightly oily with a few dry patches in the winter. I use this with a clairasonic mia, and the jar lasts about a year. Excellent value and good product. It does not have much of an odor at all which is why I give it 4 lippies. I would prefer something more refreshing.

on 11/25/2016 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I'd finally gotten my skin calm and under control and then I tried this face wash. It gave me an insane amount of clogged pores. This is the only thing I changed in my daily routine, so it's clearly the culprit. Time to restart the process of battling hundred of little bumps. Sigh.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I randomly picked this product up on a dinner run to Trader Joes. What sold me was the fact that it was cruelty free and the price was nice for my pocket. The bottle is a plastic pump that dispenses the product generously. No gimmicks very simple bottle, wish the pump locks for travel. This does what it supposed to -cleanses and nourishes.

I started using this in early September as the weather started to get a little cooler. I wanted to prep my skin and gear it up for the coming winter months, as my face tends to be very dry. This product does not strip my skin or tightens my face. It foams and workable with water. I use it in the shower with warm water, and work it in my skin. It is very gentle. ( I have very sensitive skin) it washes off my foundation and tinted moisturizer which I use both during the week. (It doesn't wash off eye makeup. Most people look for an all in one product) I have not broken out using the product. I use it every morning followed by the Trader Joes face moisturizer and at night followed with an occasion tea tea toner for a deep clean and rose hip oil to keep my face moisturized. It is not a miracle product, but it's definitely one of my HG's. Simple, easy, and under ten bucks

- D

on 11/11/2016 9:27:00 PM

I'm on my 4th bottle!!!! That's how much I love this face wash! My skin is normal but I find this cleans my face well and is not drying. It's not that great to remove makeup but that's ok. Can't beat the price either!!

on 4/4/2016 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

My adolescent teen daughter broke out and after unsuccessful results with the acnefree and murad systems, we decided to go with a simple face wash and a strong 10% benzoyl peroxide cream. At night she uses the makeup remover wipe and washes her face with the hope purity facial cleanser, followed by toner & moisturizer and in the morning uses the trader joe's face wash & continues with the same toner and moisturizer and it has helped clear up her skin.

nice formula, i guess. it clears me up within a few days. i guess if you need a good cleanser, grab this next time you're at trader joe's! it removes waterproof eyeliner pretty nicely, but it isn't tear-free :-)
the texture isn't anything special. the color tends to fade as you use up the bottle and the texture becomes more liquid. i'm not a fan of this but hey! it still works. it's not my holy grail but i do like this cleanser for what it does.

(the cleanser seems to work better when you use a facial brush or something like that)

This product has become HG to me. I have repurchased this 2x already, and I really hope they don't discontinue it. It is the perfect everyday cleanser for my combination/oily skin and is gentle, yet cleans away the excess oils without dehydrating the normal parts of my face. A lot of reviewers complain of it leaving a film behind - I use this in the shower so everyday washes away fine. It's also gentle enough to remove makeup, though around the eyes it can dry it a tad bit, but not anything that can't be fixed with a little moisturizer. Try this and don't be discouraged that it's not a legit beauty retailer!