Annabelle Smoothie Eyeshadow Pencil

Annabelle Smoothie Eyeshadow Pencil

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have three of these, love them! I hope they come out with more shades, maybe a white or light nudes. Awesome colors, lasting power, and consistency.

I have this in Moka. It's a super pretty colour but it's hard to apply, very dry and it tugs. I also have the feeling that when I am wearing it that my eyelids are sticking to my upper lid skin. It's really weird. I also find these hard to sharpen as it breaks and the eyeshadow inside seems to be too small for the outer pencil casing. I don't think I'll continue to use this or repurchase.

To Read all 13 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I have this product in brown and It's great to use as an eye base when you are in a rush. It stays right through my work day (I leave at 7am and don't get home till 6pm or later). Great if you don't want to re-apply makeup throughout the day. I will definitely be buying more of these. A negative is that I hate sharpening products.. I'd rather if it were a twist up product :)

on 9/21/2013 2:24:00 PM

I love these! They are as good as any long lasting, crease-proof cream eye product. They set and do not move. They go on creamy and can be blended out before they set though.

I definitely recommend these pencils!

on 5/11/2013 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

They were on clearance so I picked them all up. These do not budge. It is hard to apply to the eyelids because the product isn't creamy and it tugs. I prefer to use it on my lower lash line.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have tried this only in Moka Mirage but I can tell I am going to love these! Annabelle has yet to disappoint me. These are creamy, luxurious, glide-on chubby pencils, and pretty longwearing, about 7 or 8 hours. They're perfect for an eyeshadow base, a wash of colour for the lid, and they are a great size if you wanted to sweep them in the crease. I use mine for my lower lid; Moka Mirage is a really pretty duotoned silver/beige colour (comes off a champagne taupe) and it looks so gorgeous under there I include it in my look every day! Hoping they will come out with more neutral Smoothies, I can't wait to try more

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I love these!! Annabelle has got to be one of my favorite drugstore brands. These smoothie eyeshadow pencils stay put really well, applies great and are quite cute. Decent colors as well but wish they had a white one! Yah will be buying again.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

have the geeen one and the bright ocean blue and I love those BUT I hate grapefull! I am done with eyeliners and cream shadows that are purple.I have yet to find one that doesn't go on patchy I had hope since the others were so great that this one would be different but it wasn't.

I really would give these a try super smooth and creamy and crazy pigmrnted.This is a pretty color just because it's patchy requires more work to get it to go on evenly than the other colors.All of the shades that I have that have a real nice shimmer to them.

I would not repurchase the purple but the other two colors I would a million times over

on 9/19/2012 12:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I now have three of these: Moka Mirage, a purple one and a darker chocolaty brown one and I must say, I am very impressed with all three.
I've been using the purple one as a wash under my taupey eyeshadows to give them a pop of plum and the dark brown one to give my bronzey smokey eyes a kick.
I just purchased Moka Mirage and I think this one is going to be my favorite, it's kind of a taupe/champagne with some lavender in it. LOVE!
They last all day, do not crease and are buildable.

on 8/11/2012 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm very surprised, I saw a good vid review by a MUA and thought I'd try it. I was extremely surprised as it didn't crease on my oily lids and even at the end of the day in our hot office, wow.