67%

price range

Reviews

1.0

a year ago

Not sure why it ranked so high. It doesn’t blend in well. You know how foundation slash blush is meant to mimic the texture of your skin? Watt’s up doesn’t do that. It looks like skin coloured zinc on your cheekbones.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

from

2 years ago

Amazing for brow bone shimmer highlight. Love it just for that and that alone. I use High Beam and Milk Lit for face.

About reviewer (326 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0

2 years ago

I've been using this for years now, cuz one tube just absolutely last forever. It's a pearl champagne color. I dont like the cream formula, i find it difficult to blend and messes with my foundation and blusher. I much prefer powder highlights. So i only use it for my brow bone , a little bit on my nose. I sweat a lot on my upper lip so i dont rly highlight the top of my lips, it always doesnt blend. A powder highlight would go nicely. Wouldnt repurchase.

About reviewer (209 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I have never used this product until I received it, and a BeneFit makeup bag a few days ago as a free gift from Ulta for spending $50+ on BeneFit products.. It's a pretty big deluxe sample, and I'm not impressed... It seems so thick and chalky... there are far superior highlighting options out there in all textures that blow this away...it would be decent to use on the cupids bow, but for the price it's not worth it compared to what else is out there as far as quality, I believe full price is around $30, I would never spend that for this, in fact I'm giving this sample to my 21 year old niece... Spend your dollars on a better product from ABH or Becca.

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

This is definitely one of my favourite highlighters. Even though I have combination leaning oily skin, I am always drawn to cream highlights and I find that this product is not overly oily or slippy at all, just creamy enough to blend nicely. My skin is also acne-prone and textured, but this doesn't exaggerate any of that at all (compared to the L.M. Matte Baked Highlight) which is such a blessing. On my face, this lasts around 8 hours and I usually wear it on top of clean, moisturized skin with no foundation or primer. For reference, I am approximately M.A.C. NC20/C2 and this is the most natural highlighter I've tried so far (in terms of colour and shine intensity) - when sheered out it blends in completely with my skin, leaving behind a faint sheen and microfine shimmer. Sometimes I find this can be almost too natural when you blend it in - you don't really notice this highlight unless the light hits it at just the right angle. This is for sure less shimmery/sparkly compared to the Marc Jacobs Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator or the Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact in Highlight 01. The packaging is adorable, sturdy and a portable size. However, I feel like Benefit could've gotten rid of the practically useless sponge and used that space to hold more product. Overall this is a well-rounded product that deserves all the hype it's been getting. I definitely see why this highlighter is a staple product for so many people. If this highlighter leaned more golden champagne instead of pinky champagne, then I can see myself repurchasing this. edit: I am pretty sure that this (unfortunately) causes clogged pores in my cheekbone area

About reviewer (43 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

Gives you that natural glow. I like it.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGreen

2 years ago

This is a lovely product I just struggle to apply it and make it look good. The colour is lovely, natural looking and a nice formula. But I'm used to powder highlighter as I struggle with these creams, and it didnt look good on me at all. It seemed to sort of pull my foundation off and look uneven on, however hard I tried to apply it. If you're a master at cream highlighters then this would be lovely! Not for me though.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

2 years ago

this product looked very pretty when I turned my face to the light but when I'm just looking forward it leaves a very obvious streak of orange on my cheek. It will probably work for tan to deep skin tones but If you have paler skin tones I would not recommend

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

2 years ago

<object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/vRY9ze_fNao"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/vRY9ze_fNao" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object> It applies very easily and blends like a dream. It is a true cream to powder formula, which I love. It's a natural highlight that is not sparkly at all. It's a very nice colour on my pale skin. It lasts well on even an oily 12-hour day. It's expensive but the product will last you forever!

About reviewer (306 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

from

3 years ago

I actually have 2 sample sizes of this product. It looks like I will never have to buy the full size ever, because the samples will last me FOREVER. This is one of my favorite cream highlighters, I'm tanned (nc35) and this shows up beautiful. I apply straight from the tube onto my foundation face (before powder) and then blend with my finger. Its a soft champagne color and it isn't sparkly or glittery.

About reviewer (127 reviews)

Age30-35