Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask

Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask

4.1

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Squalane, DI-C12-13 Alkyl Malate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cyclohexasiloxane, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Seed Extract, Polygonatum Officinale Rhizome/Root Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Flower/Leaf/Steam Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Adenophora Stricta Root Extract, Angelica Tenuissima Root Extract, Honey, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Beta-Glucan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trehalose, C14-22 Alcohols, Stearic Acid, Silica, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Isostearate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Palmitic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Polyacrylate-13, Phytosteryl/Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, C12-16 Alcohols, Carbomer, Polyisobutene, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Dextrin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

on 3/11/2017 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Bought this from SQ flight months back. Have tried this for several weeks, on its own and over serum (from Kiehls). Nothing special though, as compared to Innisfree wine sleeping pack and Laneige sleeping pack. Wouldn't be getting this anymore once I've finished the existing tube.

on 6/6/2016 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Treatment is an overnight, cream style sleeping pack/mask. It works nicely with my dry and dehydrated skin. In the morning, my skin looks refreshed and glowy.

I've tried a few sleeping masks and this one is my favorite thus far. This seems more moisturzing than the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack (though it is double the price). It also leaves a glowy appearance in the morning - in addition to hydration.

I don't see any long-term impacts like lightening of spots. It's also not a replacement for a good moisturizer. Instead, it's a nice add-on or a nice luxury.

Price: $52.00 USD, 4.1oz.

Ingredients:

on 12/15/2015 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Highly moisturising for my dry skin. Doesn't make it break out, even though it's going through an acne prone phase. Smells like ginger which I love. Makes the nightly ritual all that more luxurious and I actually look forward to taking the time to prep my skin for bed. Korean skincare really is every bit worth the hype.

I always wake up with glowing, baby soft skin.

on 11/29/2015 2:40:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a miracle product for my dry flaky skin. I got it as a sample and ended up buying the full sized product because it is THAT good. completely absorbs in the skin like a night cream (so so greasy pillows) and you wake up to baby soft skin. God Send!

note to readers: when buying korean products, be sure to buy from the official website of the manufacturer or from a reputable store. I believe NeimanMarcus stocks Sulwahsoo. I wouldn't try to get a deal from amazon because you may end up buying a fake or expired product.

on 10/20/2014 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is by far my FAVVVVVVVorite skincare product at the moment!!! It may be pricey but a little goes a long way! Man oh man does this product help brighten and clear skin up! I use about a dime size twice a week at the last step of my skincare routine. Within minutes my skin looks so moisturizer and smooth. By the next morning my skin just glows!!! As silly as it sounds I would rather eat ramen or cheap salad the whole month than to have to go without this product!

on 6/17/2014 4:20:00 AM

I got this at Singapore airport for sgd$100 for 2tubes. My first sulwhasoo product to try. I am not too sure of the effects it gives to my skin, but it probably helps me look more radiant in the Morning when I wake up. The smell feels more like ginger than ginseng to me.

on 9/19/2013 10:27:00 PM

I really like this mask, which I use a couple of times per week. I wake up with very hydrated, smooth skin, with my overall tone improved. It is very hydrating, so I am not sure how great it would be for people with very acne prone skin. My skin does break out from time to time, though, and I have had no issues on that front with this mask. If your skin is very dry or irritated, I think this would be a great mask for a speedy recovery.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

It's a decent moisturizing overnight mask, nothing special, I quite like the herbal scent of Sulwhasoo products though.

on 8/7/2013 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My skin is still recovering the trauma that this treatment gave me.
The story goes.... because my mother has quite a few brand new tubes of these laying around I took one to use just to see what the fuss is all about, my skin is not all that dry to begin with so I do not need extra moisture at night and I decided to apply overnight to my elbows, hands and psoriasis patch. On all those bits I applied the cream on they look worse than before furthermore I developed patched of rash on my elbows that I difficulty getting rid off one year in!!!!
How hard is it anyway to develop proper skincare? The DIY treatments that I create for myself never gave me or any one I tested on any problems.

on 3/27/2013 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

amazing product. really helps to keep my skin normal. prevention of oil, unclogged pores and really healther looking skin. comparatively to the laneige night mask, this stuff is way better. love it. highly recommend.