4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

Fantastic mascara! Coats every single lash and gives the most amazing fanned out lashes! For best results curl lashes before applying. Also remove excess product from tip. When it dries out on you, just add 2-3 drops of saline solution (contact rinse) and mix! Good as new! Will always have this as my HG mascara!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

7 years ago

BEST. MASCARA. EVER. I don't even have to buy this in waterproof form for it to wear all day. Goes on easily, looks great, washes off without a problem. What more could you want?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

7 years ago

This mascara is amazing! Honestly, this is the best mascara I've ever used and it's seriously underrated! This mascara really grabs my lashes! It lengthens better in one coat than any mascara I've seen and that's not even the best part. It thickens, and separates beautifully. The bristles are rubberized and the formula is on the wetter side, but it's more of a medium between wet and dry formulas. Really amazing, highly recommend.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

1.0

7 years ago

Hate this mascara. It's formula is dry as heck, and the results for me are nothing at all impressive. Very bland mascara. I actually gave it away to a friend.

About reviewer (146 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesOther

7 years ago

I knew you MUAers wouldn't let me down! This mascara is amazing. It separates, lengthens, and thickens my wimpy Asian lashes. The consistency is just right - not too watery, not too dry/flaky. The brush is also perfectly sized for coating each of my short lashes. It's not advertised as a waterproof mascara, but it holds up with minimal smudging. This and Super Thick Lash are my favorite Cover Girl mascaras.

About reviewer (1635 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

7 years ago

I know everyone raves about Cover Girl's Lash Blast Volume, but honestly, I liked this Lash Perfection a lot better. It gave good volume and also lengthened. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge. An all around good mascara. Nothing "va va voom" for night time or drama, but for every day it's a great buy.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

Good stuff! Very reasonable pricing. With only a couple coats of this others were asking me is I was wearing false eyelashes lol

About reviewer (52 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBlack

7 years ago

Love this mascara!!! Everything about this is perfect!! Great volume and lengthening...does not smudge or flake and makes your lashes look fake. This mascara also washes off easily and I think I paid $5 with a coupon!! Definitely a must try

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

2.0

7 years ago

sadly, i'm not getting the hype on this mascara. at best it gives me a very natural looking lashes... which isn't a bad thing, except that i like my mascaras to emphasize my lashes since i'm a makeup minimalist everywhere else. i have tried using this multiple ways... multiple layers (adds no additional volume but does cause my previously curled lashes to droop unevenly), on top of other mascaras (again, causes lashes to droop unevenly), beneath other mascaras (doesn't do anything that the other mascara couldn't do on its own), and on its own in 1 coat (natural looking lashes). oddly enough, the mascara looks best to me on its own in 1 coat as its the only way my curl held. this is a drier formula, so i didn't experience much smudging. luckily it didn't appear to flake either. removal was easy. it just didn't really do anything for me.

About reviewer (208 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

7 years ago

This is absolutely my HG mascara. I apply 2 coats and my lashes are long and look like falsies. The brush is great because it is not too bulky and you can get those little lashes in the corners. I have tried numerous high end mascaras and none of them IMO compare to this. I was a big fan of lash blast in the orange tube until I tried this one. The key to mascara application is to not let it dry out while you are applying or you will end up with clumpy, flaky spider lashes. This one stays wet long enough for you to work with it.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43