4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

This mascara is very good. It doesn't clump much and it does separate. I still have to use my eyelash comb as this product does clump a little bit. Very good wand. Will repurchase

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

EyesBrown

2.0

7 years ago

Nothing special but the most annoying thing is that the black is more like a dark charcoal colour. The wand is good but the formula is just blah. It's going in the garbage.

About reviewer (260 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

1.0

7 years ago

The consistency is so poor, doesn't deliver any product to the lashes and takes AGES to dry down. Doesn't volumize or curl whatsoever. Another drugstore failure...

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

7 years ago

For cheap mascaras Covergirl's Lash Perfection is my favorite. Been using it for about 2 years now. I like to put several coats on my lashes (my lashes are long but not thick) so I like to have a mascara that doesn't clump. This mascara is amazing, everytime I try a new mascara for the heck of it, I always end up coming back to Lash Perfection. You can put several coats on and it doesn't clump, never clumps. No spider lashes, just full volumized clean perfect lashes.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

7 years ago

I was looking for something to sort of take over my lashblast orange tube because although I love the look it gives me it can clump pretty bad after a few coats and when I would try to take it off at night some lashes would come out. This stuff does make my lashes a little bit hard but it also gives the same look of the lashblast without the clumping and the wand is smaller so I can really get all my lashes without getting it on my eyelid. I'm really impressed by this stuff so far, will update if any issues.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

7 years ago

This is the best drug store mascara I have ever bought. I used to by loreal voluminous but I stopped because it would always flake off. I never have problems with lash perfection flaking unless I rub my eyes. I have generally long long lashes and this product works perfect to thicken them and keep them from clumping. I love it and would recommend this product to anyone!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

7 years ago

What a great mascara! I had completely overlooked it until I checked MUA. This is definitely a volumnizing mascara. The effect it has on lashes is like the ideal version of Maybelline's The Falsies Volum' Express...If you almost made that mascara your HG, yet couldn't tolerate its finicky formula and the dreaded spider lashes, then this mascara is for you! The formula builds on perfectly, saving you time, but without putting you in that horrible mascara game of chance: "Should I do one more coat?? It's almost perfect, it's been working great! Maybe I could get a liiiittle more definition! ....But what if I clumpy spider lashes and have to ruin all of my work! Is it worth it?" It is a nice, solid black. Does not lighten or flake throughout the day. Lashes are not crunchy, yet not kitten tummy soft. I wouldn't recommend any vigorous recurling of the eyelashes after the application of mascara. I found it lasted through a 16 hour day just great, no smudging, melting or smearing...which is impressive, considering I practically have furnace eyes that make any unprimed eyeshadow melt off. However, it was still pretty easy to take off at the end of the day with a pump of face wash, and a little bit of olive oil to clean up my lids. Personally, I think this mascara is just fantastic, and I recommend it. However, it doesn't give me exactly what I'm looking for. I don't plan on buying this again, I may use that money instead to buy another potential HG mascara.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

7 years ago

Last year I bought Full N Soft and thought that was my HG (the waterproof one is good for summer at the pool and the nonwaterproof one in the winter). I also like Cover Girl Natural Luxxe mascara as well to change it up a bit (I like how wet the formula is). I was at Sephora a few months ago and bought Tarte Lights Camera Action and liked the volume I got so Ive been using Full N Soft and Natural Luxxe for work and Tarte for going out in the evenings. I have thin, long, blonde eyelashes that need thickening and volume. I bought this mascara at Walgreens 2 weeks ago because I remember reading the great reviews on here and it was on sale. I used it on Xmas Eve for the first time. Wow! It gave my lashes great volume (the best) and really thickened them up. I bought black. My lashes were so thick, feathery, and held a curl = VOLUME. I will def be repurchasing this mascara. I won't be repurchasing Tarte again...it's too expensive. I will continue to use Full N Soft and Natural Luxxe for work and add this one to my line up for going out at night.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

My mom got me a few makeup products for Christmas, and this mascara was one of them. I LOVE IT SO MUCH HOLY CRAP. I was using Clinique High Impact Mascara and I thought it was my HG. This mascara is fantastic. I never was a fan of rubber bristles so I always opted for the hair-like bristles. But these are an exception. No matter how many times I layer, it doesn't get clumpy. It separates my lashes while giving volume. Definitely repurchasing when it runs out.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

Of all the mascaras I have tried (which I have tried A LOT), I always come back to Covergirl's Lash Perfection. It truly is the best mascara I've used, and what's even better, one of the least expensive! I always get a little excited when it's time to do my lashes for my daily routine. (I find joy in the littlest of things). With this little number, all I need is 2-3 coats to beautifully lengthen and thicken my eye lashes. The good Lord didn't bless me with the greatest of lashes - they're rather short and look invisible without mascara. But you wouldn't know that with this product! Lash perfection gives me the lashes I have always dreamed of. I like the packaging, but packaging never really affects my ratings (unless it's one of those unsightly Maybelline bottles! Yuck!). The silver design is simple yet chic, and the brush is pretty basic but easy-to-use. As long as Covergirl keeps making this mascara, I will keep buying!

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral