Ruby Kisses HD Setting Powder

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/23/2011 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I do like this powder althought it doesn't perform like I wanted it to. I was attracted to it because it is yellow & I thought it might be a great highlight setting powder similar but cheaper than Ben Nye Banana Powder. After using it I realize it is a very finely milled silica powder which adds warmth, sets foundation beautifully but doesn't highlight well. Like most silica powders it nearly vanishes but it does leave behind warmth which is more attractive for darker skin.

on 6/6/2011 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I really like this powder. I have been trying products from this line at my local beauty supply, because I can't resist pretty things even if I don't need them. LOL I have this powder in shade 02 banana. It is very yellow in the container just like the Ben Nye banana powder. It gives a nice warmness to the skin. I bought this because I already have the MUFE HD powder, which is fine. But I like the warmth of the yellow powder. The container actually has a feature where the sifter turns to lock the powder, so there is no spillage. This is great and it only cost $5.99. I will definately purchase this again.