Zoya Jules

Zoya Jules
Zoya 'Jules'

3.8

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a great neutral. Gray meets gold. Sort of the color of a shell. Something a little flashy, but totally work appropriate. I think its awesome for me since I like gray, but plain gray with my skin tone tends to look like dead hands. Add the flash of gold and magic!

I thought application was about on par with most of Zoya's shimmers. It wasn't as runny as some other brands, but it did not need any thinner. It made it easy to not flood my cuticles.

Maybe I got a bad bottle, but my Jules is thick and gloppy. It's nearly impossible to do one coat evenly or thinly, and it separates, bubbles and pulls on subsequent coats. Then it chips off within a day. This is the only Zoya shimmer I own, so I wonder if the formula was poor.

The color is gorgeous and unique, but not flattering against my skintone (NW/C20), either.

on 5/20/2012 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Formula is perfect on this one: not too thick, not too thin. Really pretty in the sunlight and plays very classy with my engagement ring. Wears well, highly recommended.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Jules girl, I love you!

As many people have said, Jules is a champagne with a bit of a darker twist to it! I think it is a very unique metallic and really looks super chic on all nail lengths! Application for me with Jules was very good, the polish stays right where you place it and it isnt goopy or runny either. I got some minor tip wear after about 2 days, but didnt have any major chips when I took it off which was about 4 days in. Pretty much, just an awesome polish overall! The only area of concern I think anyone would have with this polish would be how it goes with your skin tone....

Popular Polishes