Zoya Jules

Zoya 'Jules'

4.3

on 12/12/2012 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Jules is such a cameleon color on my NC25 skintone. Its a neutral shimmery earthy gold-taupe overall....antique golden pewter maybe? In different lighting situations it can look warm, cool, gold, grey, or beige lol! At first I wasn't sure if I liked it but after a day on my nails I was in love :) Least to say its a very unique shade. I thought the formula was fine and you get full coverage in two coats.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Such an unusual neutral polish but I like it! Kind of a grayish-champagne-beige color with shimmer. Looks beautiful on my toes. I was looking for a darker color for fall and this is perfect as I still have no clue how to apply super vampy colors without making a huge mess. Two coats is opaque and wears well with a base and top coat. If you are a neutral lover and looking for something different but not too crazy, try this one!

on 5/20/2012 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Formula is perfect on this one: not too thick, not too thin. Really pretty in the sunlight and plays very classy with my engagement ring. Wears well, highly recommended.

on 5/30/2011 5:30:00 AM

I didn't think that I would like this, but I got a free .25 sample in my birchbox. Once I put it on, I fell in love. It's a nice every day color and it goes with pretty much everything. I like that the glitter is fine and it doesn't leave a chunky glitter feeling on your nail.

Popular Polishes