Zoya Jules

Zoya Jules
Zoya 'Jules'

4.6

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It's a unique color and has a lot of depth to it. But it just isn't a "wow" for me. I like it, but not enough to buy it again.

on 1/28/2012 12:11:00 PM

An utterly beautiful and unique polish. It's grayed champagney oystery color with a gold pearly flash. It's unlike anything I've seen before, and it looks amazing on. It's not metallic or frosty, I would classify this one as a pearl. It's a stunning neutral, classy and edgy at the same time. It also looks amazing with a matte topcoat on it, so it's a very versatile polish. Perfect for all year round. Great formulation, great wear. I would recommend this polish to anyone and it would likely suit most skin tones.

on 1/7/2012 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Jules is a lovely greyed-out champagne shimmer. Fool-proof application, excellent wear-time, and perfect year-round. It's just a lovely neutral with a kick that any skin tone/ color can pull off.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a beautiful shimmery champagne white-gold shade. In the bottle it even has gray properties. This polish applies so easily and settles into a mirror-like finish on the nail. I am always amazed at how smooth my nails feel when I am wearing Zoya, even without top coat. This is a lovely neutral color and a good base for adding other colors/glittery, etc., but it's wonderful on its own. Sally Hansen Insta Dry top coat works well with this, as well as Poshe. Zoya wears like iron, too. I said I would purchase again but in other shades. Zoya has so many to choose from that I don't see myself ever buying the same shade twice.

This is a soft gold polish. This is an extremely wearable gold without it being like holy gold nails! This is sheer so it needs 3 coats but the formula is really nice and it drys quickly.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love Zoya Jules. I have had many Zoya polishes, and have a love-hate relationship with them. I love the bottle, the formula, application, but the colors are too much or too little, overdone or underdone; it seems that it is harder to hit a "just right" color for me by Zoya..

But Jules is it! It is just right, and much much more. It is a unique color, a gold neutral. It is not something you can easily imagine you want on your nails, but when you see it, you say "aha!". It combines my love of neutrals and of metallics, but it is a great color for every day. It has enough interest and beauty and just the right amount of sparkle; but it is not boring and I don't have anything else like it. I am thinking it will look very s-xy on toes too.

on 5/22/2011 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

One coat and go! This color is gorgeous I would say its like an antique gold color.

on 4/24/2011 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm wearing this right now and really like the color. Kind of champagne with slight gold and beige. Not over the top gold, but not so muted that you don't notice it. My manicurist loved it, and two woman at the salon asked if they could borrow it to you use on their nails too. This is my fourth bottle of Zoya, and so far all have applied evenly and worn well. I have two coats on right now, and I may apply a third today to see how it looks with increased depth. I think this would look great layered over other colors as well. I agree with the other reviewer who said that the only issue might be is how it works with one's skin tone. I am very fair, so I'm going to try it after I've applied self-tanner and see how it looks.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Jules girl, I love you!

As many people have said, Jules is a champagne with a bit of a darker twist to it! I think it is a very unique metallic and really looks super chic on all nail lengths! Application for me with Jules was very good, the polish stays right where you place it and it isnt goopy or runny either. I got some minor tip wear after about 2 days, but didnt have any major chips when I took it off which was about 4 days in. Pretty much, just an awesome polish overall! The only area of concern I think anyone would have with this polish would be how it goes with your skin tone....

Popular Polishes